Antique TENS

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ukbounduk

Antique TENS

Post by ukbounduk »

I do not have one of these new automatic TENS units. They did not exist when I started playing with Estim devices.

We all know that a constant setting starts to loose its effect after a short while, so it needs to be slowly increased.

I managed to achieve this by purchasing a small ready made circuit board form Maplins (before they disappeared!) and a small slow rotating battery powered geared motor.. A piece of wood for a base, a few screws and success!

The small 2 channel TENS unit has 2 knobs on the top to increase the chosen effect. String from these knobs to the shaft of the motor increased the current each time there was a pulse from the circuit board. The only adjustments possible were to change the delay between the board making a circuit and the length of time the connection was made (Delay and Pulse).

Nothing scientific so a lot of trial and error but success in the end. Which leads me to my current (and for some time past) scene. Set TENS to a wave pattern, where the intensity goes up and then down again over a 5 second period

One channel to cock and balls and the other to nipples. Set up delay/pulse depending on length of session by small adjustments to pots on the circuit board – so nothing is “guaranteed” and there is always some doubt as to outcome. Switch on, and click final locks into place to make access to the board impossible. Sometime spread-eagle on bed, other times wrists secured to ceiling hook. Releases are safety combination of timed padlocks and ice.

Feel nothing from TENS to start with, wait for first second and possibly third pulse to turn up TENS to start to feel that slight “Tickle “. After each delay, the pulse turns the knobs up. For a long session (an hour say) the delay is quite long (about 2 mins) and the pulse quite short. The short pulse means that the small increase on the TENS knobs does not always switch up to the next level. A lot of unknowns here ! Will it, won’t it.

The wave pattern is always acceptable at the low end of the wave –it is the top of the wave that the most effect is felt.

And so on through the usual phases of estim play. UNTIL it gets to ne quite painful at the top of the waves, which unfortunately encourages me to cum. And that I DON’T want ! The constant edging at the top of the wave with the accompanying exquisite pain in my nipples demands that I cum, but I furiously fight against it as I know that if I do cum, I will still be secured and that the TENS will continue to increase. Once I have cum, the pain comes through strongly, the pulses make my cock feel that it is a large ball of jelly being shocked beyond endurance, my nipples are being burned AND the circuit will continue to increase the pain until time is up. I swear that I will never do it again – until next time that is.

It’s a game – I want to cum – but know that the penalty for doing so will be pretty terrible. So I fight not to. Occasionally, the timing works out perfectly, and I cum just before time expires, and that is so great that I want to repeat it , but each time s different, so what’ll happen today?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Antique TENS

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, UK.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have the modern tens unit DG-LAB with the script I wrote on xtoys.app that essentially does the same.

I found out that if I ramp up the electricity very slowly for half an hour and my penis is not shocked continuously, I can avoid the orgasm and get to the highest levels that are very painful. With an orgasm, for me the game ends, so I need to avoid it, always.

I've tried to continue estim after an orgasm, and I can take it, but I get annoyed because the sexdrive is gone, and doesn't return.

If you can set your estim unit to do pulses rather than continuous estim on one channel, you may be able to get better results. This is for your penis obviously.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, ukbounduk. And ... to the estim lovers. :rofl:
Where in the past you had to do a lot of work to construct something, it is always made easier for us. With devices such as DG-lab, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and programs such as xtoys.app, EroScripts, ... :)
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

That sounds cool. Now I'm picturing a steampunk estim.