Sissy Training week

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
schulz

Sissy Training week

Post by schulz »

My lovely forum members, it's not a direct selfbondagge scenario but can of course be modified to one :D

Mistress T. and I are planning a sissy slut training week for me from 18.04.22 until 22.04.22.

Due to the distance between us, it's going to be an online training with lots of possibilities for mistress to take control over her sissy. Big parts of the day and the night are going to be under the watchful eyes of Miss T. who can use multiple systems and toys, which are controllable in an App.

Here are some first thoughts and we hope you like it and invite you to maker further suggestions:

The magnetic lock is mounted at the top of the bed and there are different other fixation points at the bottom of the bed and in the middle. The laptop with a running Skype meeting is placed at the side of the bed, so the screen can be viewed, the webcam is mounted over the bed at the ceiling. The feeding machine (for pee) is placed with its container on the floor and there is a second container mounted at the wall one meter over the bed. The feeding machine, the lockbox (a lockable wooden box) and also a powerful light are connected to the webcontrol to be controlled with the App.

I will be ordered to put on the chastity cage during the day and to secure it with it’s normal lock, a call with Mistress T. is established and the cage key is being put in the combination safe, the digits are changed in front of the cam and are only known by Miss, then it’s closed. The latex sleeve with hose is being put on and I have to put on my sleeping outfit. This can be the latex suit, gloves and the latex mask. The leather restraints at feet and wrists and the latex suit are secured with padlocks (Padlock 1-4), between wrists and feet there runs a short 15cm chain which is also secured with padlocks (Padlock 5-8). The zippers of the catsuit are secured with padlocks (Padlock 9-10). All these keys go into the lockbox. The metal collar is secured with combination lock 1. Medicine would be collected by a latex clitty (penis) sleeve, which is connected with a container all night and the sissy can be fed when wished by Miss. The feet are connected with a chain to the bottom of the bed and the wrists are connected to the magnetic lock - Miss can use the timer so she is able to make a release schedule for the lock. For security reasons there will be a second emergency release of course. The idea behind the combination of locks is that when the magnetic lock is released in the morning, the Padlocks 1-10 are still locked and wrists and feet are still connected with a chain, free movement in the flat is possible, the slave can go to the toilet and work in the home office but for more freedom the the lockbox has to be opened first and then still the steel collar and the cage are locked by separate combinations by there locks, where only Miss T. knows the combination.

Of course there can be more toys and things added:
  • Plugs
    Outfits
    High Heeled Boots
    Webcontrolled Estim
    Webcontrolled Vib Egg
So please feel free to comment and we are happy to have a nice discussion about our ideas, perhaps you have some great thoughts too :P
kinbaku

Re: Sissy Training week

Post by kinbaku »

schulz wrote:So please feel free to comment and we are happy to have a nice discussion about our ideas, perhaps you have some great thoughts too :P
When your feet are cuffed to the bottom of the bed and your hands in the magnetic lock, it can be interesting for mistress to have your web-controlled estim and/or Vib egg operated. :mrgreen:
Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense slows the sensation of the other senses.
schulz

Post by schulz »

kinbaku wrote:
schulz wrote:So please feel free to comment and we are happy to have a nice discussion about our ideas, perhaps you have some great thoughts too :P
When your feet are cuffed to the bottom of the bed and your hands in the magnetic lock, it can be interesting for mistress to have your web-controlled estim and/or Vib egg operated. :mrgreen:
Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense slows the sensation of the other senses.
Thank you for the great thought, yes that would be a wonderful and cruel idea... Miss also thinks of having me add the fucking machine one night (it's also controllable via the web) :oops:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense slows the sensation of the other senses.
Sorry, just saw that google translate made a mistake: Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense increases the sensation of the other senses. :oops: :facepalm: :rofl:
schulz

Post by schulz »

kinbaku wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense slows the sensation of the other senses.
Sorry, just saw that google translate made a mistake: Then don't forget to add a blindfold during one of the following times. Limiting one sense increases the sensation of the other senses. :oops: :facepalm: :rofl:
Miss and I understood it right :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

schulz wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Miss and I understood it right :D
That is because I have telepathized my thoughts to you personally. :rofl:
schulz

Post by schulz »

Oh yes :D

One night my Miss ordered me to think of a position i can be bound with the fucking machine in my ass pussy, i swift between being bound on my back with a little ridge under my ass or with my belly on the bed while kneeling infront of it... it should be a position for all night...