Need New Ideas for New Toy

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Epikchance

Need New Ideas for New Toy

Post by Epikchance »

First let me tell you the craftsman ship on this piece is extremely detailed. I was hesitant to order one being so pricy but I found a seller that would custom make them. So I took the measurements and the company nailed it.

Was thinking for my first scene. I would connect the lock to the hook to a small chain attached to one end of the bed. I would then connect the collar to one end of the bed with an ice lock (about 30 minutes or so). This would leave me unable to move up or down but still be comfortable for the 30 mins. (this will be my first test).

I also thought about stocking's and heels (fyi I am male) and attaching the collar to a fixed point to be forced to stand for a bit. IDK endless possibility (hence why I am here :lol: )
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG
kinbaku

Re: Need New Ideas for New Toy

Post by kinbaku »

Epikchance wrote:Was thinking for my first scene. I would connect the lock to the hook to a small chain attached to one end of the bed. I would then connect the collar to one end of the bed with an ice lock (about 30 minutes or so). This would leave me unable to move up or down but still be comfortable for the 30 mins. (this will be my first test).

I also thought about stocking's and heels (fyi I am male) and attaching the collar to a fixed point to be forced to stand for a bit.
I would advise against connecting the collar to a solid object to make you stand.
If you become unwell and faint, this can have permanent consequences.

The bed scenario is a better solution. :mrgreen: