scenario request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
fconway

scenario request

Post by fconway »

Hi all i came into some new equipment here and i have a partner thats not exactly kink creative. please assist.

equipment,
straightjacket
leather hood
neoprene hood
cuffs,
vet wrap
chastity
gates of hell
ropes
scarves
2 gags
lots of locks
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: scenario request

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The gates of Hell and straightjacket used together whilst watching erotica sounds like a party. And you'll already be wearing the right clothes to go insane.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Ok, let me help you then ! :twisted:

First thing, your partner locks you up in your chastity before starting the game ! You are allowed 10 minutes of hygiene breaks from it each day.

Every evening you will be put into your straitjacket, gagged with one of your scarves (with a knot in the middle) and wearing your hood on top ! (so you can't see). Your partner will tie your legs spread eagle on the bed with rope/cuffs and will also tie your straitjacket to the upper part of the bed (headboard) so that you can't move away. This bondage lasts for one hour on the clock. Your partner will then unlock your chastity and leave you like that. During that hour, they must come into the room 3 times and pleasure you for a maximum of 5 minutes at a time without letting you cum. Each day (except the first one :twisted: ) they will roll a 6 sided die. If they roll a 6, in that day they will make you orgasm at the end and you are free of this scenario and chastity. If they roll anything else, you get denied at the end and put back into chastity before being let out of the bondage at the end of the hour. On the 7th day it counts automatically as if they rolled a 6.

Have fun and report back on how it turns out :gag: :whip:
fconway

Post by fconway »

Thank you sir, i may need to get your email so we can dream up more scenarios with your help