Searching in Discomfort

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mrborsecr

Searching in Discomfort

Post by mrborsecr »

Hello Boundanna !

Wanted to share the details of a scenario I played out some time ago which is based on several different ideas I liked. Feel free to leave feedback and a report if you tried it ! 8)

Scenario basics : You will be forced to search for your release mechanism blindfolded, with your wrist tied tightly behind your back while wearing rope sandals that get more and more uncomfortable as time goes by.

Items needed :

Belt
Handcuffs or lockable cuffs with a short chain
Ropes
Blindfold (or replacement)
Gag (yes, this is a must)
Butt plug - on the larger side that you can handle (optional for whom isn't into that, but it adds to the experience :wink: )

Scenario :

Put the keys in another room at waist level, where you could easily reach them with your hands bound behind your back. Tie them with breakable thread to something heavier so that you don't move them by mistake.

Go to your starting location, dress up in your preferred outfit and gather your materials (after setting up a backup safety release !).

Wrist Restraints : Take the belt and secure it around your waist tightly so that it can't slip down. Take a rope that's about 1-1.5m (or a bathrobe belt !) and grab the middle of it. Place the middle of your handcuffs or lockable cuffs chain in the middle of the rope. Tie a tight knot so that the chain is stuck in the middle. Take one end of the rope and tuck it between you and the belt. Tie a double knot locking the cuffs on top of the belt. Move the cuffs and rope knots to your lower back and bring the two free ends of the rope between your legs(did you remember your butt plug ?) and tie it to the front belt buckle (like a crotch rope) ... the idea with this is to block your cuffs at your back so you can't slide them on your belt to the front.

The Sandals : Take a shorter rope and fold it twice so it has two loops at the same end. There should be four ropes in your hand. Tie a simple knot with the four ropes into a simple knot so that it's located about 10cm from the end. One one end you should have 2 loops . Put the knot under the middle of your foot arch and insert your second toe into the first loop and your fourth toe into the second loop (you might want to adjust here so that the big knot is at the right place when tightened). Take two out of the four strands of rope and tie them tightly in a double knot on top of your foot. Take the other two and tie them similarly just above your heel. The way you deal with the remaining rope is up to you (wrap it around and knot it a bunch of times), the main idea is that the big knot should not come off the foot and you're forced to step in it. At least make sure that your final knots are at least double so that you won't be able to untie them with your toes from the other foot :twisted: . Repeat this for your other foot. Make sure to test that the big knot is not too large and you can walk with balance (but with some discomfort)

Leg Restraints : Tie your thighs just above your knees with a maximum of 5cm between them. Don't forget to cinch the rope so it doesn't fall down.

Final Preparations : Test that you can walk with balance while keeping your hands behind your back (wouldn't want falling). Insert your gag :gag: . Put on your blindfold (if the blindfold is not opaque and unremovable, use a scarf to wrap around your eyes multiple times and use socks/panties for padding on your eyes so that no light gets in :wink: ). Put your hands in the cuffs behind your back and lock them in ! Turn around for 5 seconds, take 2 steps in front and then turn around
5 seconds more so that you loose all sense of direction :twisted:

Now you're forced to take small steps while blind trying to reach your keys ! You have to go slowly since you can't reach your hands in front of you. Walking normally will become painful because of the knot under your arches. This can be avoided by walking on your toes, but that also will start hurting soon. If you lean against a wall and go down on your butt(or on a bed) you can take a rest from your hurting feet, but you'll feel the presence of your butt plug even more.

Have fun ! :whip: :hi:
TicleMeEndless

Re: Searching in Discomfort

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hmm! I think a small improvement would not be superfluous. Tie ankles with a short (10 cm) rope. Tie another rope from this to nuts - for knees will be everytime bended. :twisted: Knots under the foots must be so big for harder walking and balance. Well, about keys. Key from handcuff locked into some steel jar on kitchen. Key from jar is hanging in target room from ceiling on magnet. Add a fake keys, total 10 pcs. Height of hanging a little bit higher than you can touch by fingers. You'll have to reach out to the key and pull your nuts. Or jump! Maybe half of that keys just waiting for you somewhere on floor - then you must decide where to search first. :twisted:

P.S. Heh, "small improvement" :D My crazy fantasy still works fine! I guess, it can be next level, when this basic scenerio will be too easy for you.
P.P.S. Kinbaku, i know, you love some mad things :wink:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Very interesting twists ! I'll definitely give it a go, especially with the balls bondage ! I'm curious how much balance you can sacrifice until you can't move at all with having the knots bigger and the feet tied so close together. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:P.P.S. Kinbaku, i know, you love some mad things :wink:
It's been on my to-do list for a long time. :mrgreen: :twisted:

I needed an outlet for an exciting day. My computer crashed with a hardware error and saying "unable to launch 'cinnamon-session-cinnamon' X session". :shock:
For those who also run Linux Mint: this can be solved by going to one of the 6 other sessions with Ctrl-Alt-F1, logging in there and typing the following 2 commands:
sudo apt install mint-meta-cinnamon and sudo reboot.

I have done the following:
the sandals knotted with a double knot as described but so that there were 2 loops around my big toe and 2 loops around my little toe. For getting a bigger knot that I bind under my heel, instead of under the middle of my foot (just above the acupressure point N1- Yongquan). :twisted:
Tightened a belt for firmness and so that I could tighten it sufficiently.
Securing a crotchrope for my lelo prostate massager started with both internal and external massage.
At the same time the handcuffs are attached to my belt in the middle from the back.
My legs are tied and cinched under my knees so that I can only take 2 cm (3/4") steps.
As an added difficulty, my cord sandals at the ankles connected to the belt so that my knees were always bent. Because the big prostate vibrator there was no room for connecting to my testes. :cry:
The key to my handcuffs hung with a string from an iron bar in the toilet.
I'd first walked to it with my eyes closed with my hands just behind my back, then all the way back to the living room. I blindfolded myself, handcuffed and double-locked, made a few turns to lose direction, and then set out all the way from the farthest point of the living room, past the dining room, the office room, the hallway and then into the toilet to be able to take off the handcuffs.
Cum above the toilet before I could go back to the living room.

It gave me 1 hour 45 minutes of pleasure, followed by 20 minutes of getting everything back and cleaning up for a next session. 8)
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Thanks for sharing the experience ! I'll also look into these pressure points that you used for the sandals :wink:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:Thanks for sharing the experience ! I'll also look into these pressure points that you used for the sandals :wink:
Foot Torture Tie and The Improved Foot Torture Tie are some of the possibilities.
Take care if you are a woman and you are pregnant: then don't use pressure on this point :!:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I watched both videos and I knew I wanted to try these things. I don’t think that in a situation like in video 2, I would have been able to resist and not start tickling the foot. :D
kinbaku wrote: I needed an outlet for an exciting day. My computer crashed with a hardware error and saying "unable to launch 'cinnamon-session-cinnamon' X session". :shock:
For those who also run Linux Mint: this can be solved by going to one of the 6 other sessions with Ctrl-Alt-F1, logging in there and typing the following 2 commands:
sudo apt install mint-meta-cinnamon and sudo reboot.
I always knew that any kink sooner or later comes to Linux :D
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.