Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back !

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Re: Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back !

Post by kinbaku »

Here is a new one (with picture :rofl: ).
MrborSecr1.jpg
MrborSecr1.jpg (14.88 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
Use a 60-grit sanding mesh attached to a board. This is where your bare knees come on top of this.
Failing that, dry rice can also be taped to your knees with duct tape. Just like at spreader plank you can't remove yourself from the plank because your weight always rests on it - Or with your knees, or with your hands, pushing your knees a little up.

Bind the vibrator as by: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14009&p=107759#p107662, but now get on your knees on the board like your avatar, but with the ankles and below and above the knees everything tightly tied. The vibrator is on a low speed or with a timer clock so you get it on for 1 minute and of for 2 minutes each time.

Also tie a rope around the plank and connect it to the rope above the knees so that you can only push your knees up a few cm (1 inch) above the sanding grit.

A rope in front of you is connected to your handcuffs and to a heavy piece of furniture so that you cannot bring your hands to the vibrator, but you can only raise and lower your hands. Your hands are tied in front of you to that piece of furniture and to a rope that hangs above you on a ice lock of 1 hour.

At eye level - while you are sitting upright on your knees - various knots have been made in that rope, or a number of combination locks have been fastened that you have to solve before the handcuff key can slide down to a height that is then accessible from your hands.

That top rope is secured above you with a 1 hour ice lock. So that after an hour you can always free yourself with the key because then the whole rope comes down.

The difficulty is that you get tired with your hands above your head or that your knees start to hurt, which you can solve by pushing yourself up with your hands (this can't be more than a few centimeters though). Meanwhile, the knots puzzle (or the pair of number padlocks in parallel so that they both have to be solved) is of course not solved.

So you have your 1 hour enjoyment, with a puzzle in tight bondage, with or painful knees or painful arms and maybe a clock before you ticking the seconds from the one hour before you solved the puzzle or the ice melted so you can free yourself from the vibrator that don't let you cum. :mrgreen:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Nice one ! When I have the chance I'll update this on how it went ! 8)
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Been a while since I managed to have time for a session ! I tried this one out yesterday with some variations to accommodate the furniture setup I have going on. For the kneeling board, I had a perfect length table extender that served that exact purpose. I didn't use sanding mesh but instead dry rice taped to the knees. It was pretty rough but interesting being in that position. I feel like I didn't do so well on the rope&locks puzzle since in about 15 mins I managed to solve it and get back the handcuff keys. All in all, it was a nice scenario and I can't wait for the next one :mrgreen: . Thanks @kinbaku !
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Hello you beautiful community ! I have recently found out that I would have more time to get into some of these awesome self bondage predicaments and was wondering if anyone would like to challenge me to a dare ... the gear can be found at the first post ! Looking forward to any imaginative ideas :gag: :twisted: :D . And also let me know if you'd like a counter-scenario back :whip: :hi:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

That is some good news. We can go over outfit details in DM but the main idea is a frog tied key search. You can either lock your hands behind your back for a traditional style or to your collar for a pet walk style. Make sure you don’t get out to fast set up an ice release to your harness gag keeping you away from the keys for some time.
I am thinking of doing a session tonight if you have any ideas? Also will share/want to see picture (part of the dare)
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

I would love it if you'd just detail the dare here in case someone gets some inspiration from this thread... scenario and clothes (maybe just the minor details we can take to PM). As for your dare, you caught me off guard today, but tomorrow I will post it here as well for the same public reason :mrgreen:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Outfit I will leave to you but something with at least two pantyhose and a corset, cage must be on for the full tie. Locked on high heels are also a must. You set up some form of an ice release, I used a stocking ice release with a ring attached to a rope. This system is attached to your harness gag keeping you in one spot and unable to reach the keys until it melts. You are tied in a frogtie with your arms either behind you for a classic look or to your posture collar for pet walking style (extra points if you choose this one). You can add a hood or blindfold if you want to make finding the key harder or put the keys also on an ice release some place far. Is this clear enough?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:I would love it if you'd just detail the dare here in case someone gets some inspiration from this thread... scenario and clothes (maybe just the minor details we can take to PM). As for your dare, you caught me off guard today, but tomorrow I will post it here as well for the same public reason :mrgreen:
After that, maybe I give you another scenario. :mrgreen:
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

When it comes to looking for keys while blindfolded, I like to use plastic Easter eggs. One egg has the real key and the rest are decoys. The number of eggs adjusts your difficulty level. Taping the eggs shut also increases difficulty.

Mix them up and place them around the house.

Dress and bind yourself as you see fit.

Hobbling (I like short rope bars around the ankles with knees tied tightly together) around while blindfolded can be somewhat risky, especially if you're wearing heels as well. I've done this but it requires practice. The shorter the rope bar, the safer (and slower) it actually is because there's less movement for you to hit a tripping hazard.

Hogties are fantastic but require a much longer time commitment and needs a modicum of fitness. I have also done this. This is obviously much harder to do on carpet and exponentially increases difficulty based on how strict that hogtie is.

I will sometimes use a stack of weights to slow me down. Whether it's hobbling or slithering around in a hogtie, it adds a lot to the scenario. Requires a lot of fitness and/or a lot of available time.

Start with one egg and see how easy it is for you to get it. Increase as you get more confident. Plan for the key to always key will be in the last egg.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Easter eggs should be cheap right now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

JackWong25 wrote:Outfit I will leave to you but something with at least two pantyhose and a corset, cage must be on for the full tie. Locked on high heels are also a must. You set up some form of an ice release, I used a stocking ice release with a ring attached to a rope. This system is attached to your harness gag keeping you in one spot and unable to reach the keys until it melts. You are tied in a frogtie with your arms either behind you for a classic look or to your posture collar for pet walking style (extra points if you choose this one). You can add a hood or blindfold if you want to make finding the key harder or put the keys also on an ice release some place far. Is this clear enough?

Clear as day ! I will have to go for the classic frogtie because I might unbuckle my harness since it's not lockable. Now for you own dare:

You are to wear the strictest high heels you have that you can safely walk around in, while having your hands restrained. As a gag, you should stuff a pair of socks in your mouth and tighly wind up tape around your head and under your chin. A tight corset is also needed. Now, for the bondage : You are to secure a sturdy belt to your waist. From it, there run two chains on either side of your body, which have a leather ankle cuff. The chain length should be LESS than the distance of your standing straight up. You'll connect those chain to the ankle cuffs (which have to be locked) so you create this effect where you have to walk with your knees a bit bent and unable to have them straight (have fun with your workout). For your arms, you will create a rope or belt loop that will serve as an elbow binder (not too tight though).... afterwards, cuff your hands in front of you. You should have very little reach. Now, place a lof of fake keys around your house so that you are forced to walk in your bondage to each of them and test them out. Have fun and let us know how it went ! :whip: :gag:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

vm1971 wrote:When it comes to looking for keys while blindfolded, I like to use plastic Easter eggs. One egg has the real key and the rest are decoys. The number of eggs adjusts your difficulty level. Taping the eggs shut also increases difficulty.

Mix them up and place them around the house.

Dress and bind yourself as you see fit.

Hobbling (I like short rope bars around the ankles with knees tied tightly together) around while blindfolded can be somewhat risky, especially if you're wearing heels as well. I've done this but it requires practice. The shorter the rope bar, the safer (and slower) it actually is because there's less movement for you to hit a tripping hazard.

Hogties are fantastic but require a much longer time commitment and needs a modicum of fitness. I have also done this. This is obviously much harder to do on carpet and exponentially increases difficulty based on how strict that hogtie is.

I will sometimes use a stack of weights to slow me down. Whether it's hobbling or slithering around in a hogtie, it adds a lot to the scenario. Requires a lot of fitness and/or a lot of available time.

Start with one egg and see how easy it is for you to get it. Increase as you get more confident. Plan for the key to always key will be in the last egg.

That is really good advice ! Both the eggs and the hobble ! I would incorporate the hobble in one of my next sessions !
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

kinbaku wrote:
mrborsecr wrote:I would love it if you'd just detail the dare here in case someone gets some inspiration from this thread... scenario and clothes (maybe just the minor details we can take to PM). As for your dare, you caught me off guard today, but tomorrow I will post it here as well for the same public reason :mrgreen:
After that, maybe I give you another scenario. :mrgreen:
Hello there my friend ! Feel free to post it whenever you have the inspiration ... I do them in turn and I also report on all of them :hi:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:Feel free to post it whenever you have the inspiration ...
Take a box slightly larger than the remote of your prostate massager, a knitted old sock, zip ties, a pair of scissors, handcuffs, some long modulation balloons that you can blow up, a scarf and a long coat.
Put on your remote prostate massager and chastity.

Drive the car to a forest or a park. Here you have mapped out a route of 5 km (3.1 miles) that you must follow to get back to the car.
Insert a long balloon into each sleeve of your jacket and inflate it; they must represent your arms. Put the sleeves in the pockets of your jacket as if your hands were in the pockets.
Put on your special drool gag and lock it so you can't take it off without a key.
Wrap your scarf around your head so that the gag is completely hidden.

Start the prostate massager at a pleasant strength, then put the remote in the box so that you can no longer reach the buttons. This box goes into the sock and the sock is buttoned with a simple overhand knot and blocked with the zip ties, left picture and right drawing for the knot in the sock.

Once outside the closed car (all the keys and the scissors remain in the closed car), close your jacket with your hands loose under the jacket. Put on your handcuffs: It is best to have your leather handcuffs on and then connect them with the iron handcuffs in the D-rings of the leather handcuffs. So you have no problems for double locking => they are not around your wrists.

The task now is to cover those 5 km, feeling the movement of the prostate massager with every step and your are constantly drooling for possibly more than an hour.
You may sometimes have to take a different route to avoid contact with other people because they could hear the vibrator and ask questions that you cannot answer with your gag anyway. :twisted:

To avoid as many people as possible, you can also do it at night, but then the sound of the vibrator is of course easier to hear. :mrgreen: