Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back !

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
mrborsecr

Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back !

Post by mrborsecr »

Hello ! After being a long(very) time lurker on this forum, I finally decided to make my first post :D

I will be having a full weekend alone at home with a big equipment selection and I'd love it if some of you guys might chip in with some ideas or scenarios that you have tried in the past and went great (or even better, something new). I'm planning to do a marathon of scenarios (been in chastity this whole week in preparation :twisted: ). For this, I'm willing to give a public feedback on how it went and also give an idea in return provided you ask me for it and present a list of equipment 8) .I'm mentioning that I've been practicing self bondage for quite some years so I'm familiar with the more "standard" scenarios such as the ones found on the boundanna main site and different types of techniques.

Equipment list :

Clothes(cd) :

- Maid dress with stockings, bonnet and gloves
- 2 Nylon catsuits with genital/anal cutoffs (one with nipple cutoffs as well)
- Miniskirt
- Stockings (black and White)
- Garter belt
- Pantyhose
- Corset
- Bra
- Full sleeved PVC teddy
- Bodyshaper thong
- Assortment of thongs
- Long satin gloves
- Laced gloves
- 4 inch heels

Bondage equipment :

- A variety of lockable leather cuffs for feet and wrists(+padlocks!)
- Metal handcuffs
- Coils of rope (5-10m sizes)
- Bondage tape (the kind that doesn't stick to the skin)
- Chastity cages (different sizes)
- Simple collar (D ring)
- Leather posture collar (D ring)
- Nipple clamps (varying from mild clothespins to severe clover clamps)
- Chains (various sizes)
- Leather blindfold
- Satin hood (eye and mouth holes)
- Leather hood (no eye holes, nose holes only)
- Rubber hood with insertable nose tubes and built in gag (really restrictive, no eyeholes)
- Gags : normal ball gag, harness ball gag, heavy duty harness ball gag(large and with D ring on top) , muzzle gag, ring gag, lockable penis gag (small), special drool gag (google it ;) ... interesting concept)

Toys :

- Magic wand (+penis attachment)
- Vibrating penis ring
- Exo handsfree masturbator
- Fleshlight
- Buttplugs (3 sizes)
- Prostate Massager (remote controlled)
- Dildo with suction cup
- Penis rings
- Bullet vibrator

Kinks that I would love included :

- Crossdressing, Tight and restrictive Bondage/Gags, Mild-medium pain play, Light anal play ,Scenarios involving looking for the key blindfolded, Complex multi-step scenarios

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for reading and/or coming up with a suggestion :) . I'm aware of how many threads there are just asking for a scenario, but hopefully we can make this a more interesting and interactive one :whip:
Last edited by mrborsecr on 20 Apr 2022, 14:17, edited 5 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for your best scenarios. Will trade back !

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, mrborsecr
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome mrborsecr. Unfortunately I have to go to work now, but at least I'll get back to you today to create some scenarios for you. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

First phase:
Insert your narrowest butt plug
Use the biggest cock ring
Maid dress with stockings, bonnet and gloves
4 inch heels
Clean your entire house, do as many stairs as possible
This for one hour

Second stage:
Prostate Massager (remote controlled)
Exo hands free masturbator
Nylon catsuit with genital/anal cutoffs (the one with nipple cutoffs as well)
corset
barefoot
Leather posture collar
special drool gag
mild clothespins
Complete the house cleaning for the next hour. Now with that every 5 minutes you change the clothespins position (horizontal/vertical) and let everything vibrate for 1 minute.
Remember to regularly clean the drool off the floor. :twisted:

Third stage:
From the center of your largest room:
medium butt plug
body shaper thong
bra with big air balloons
miniskirt
white stockings
Simple collar with the D ring at the front
Long satin gloves
Put on the lockable leather cuffs for feet and wrists and lock them with the padlocks
Place the spare keys for this and two more padlocks in an accessible and easy-to-find place for you
Tie your legs together above the knees with rope
Place a chain between the ankle cuffs so that your feet can move a maximum of 25 cm (10") and secure with the 5th padlock
Stand up straight
Leather blindfold or tie your eyes with a silk cloth and put on the leather hood (with no eye holes, nose holes only)
Run a 25 cm (10") chain through the D-rings of the handcuffs and collar and connect the ends of the chain to the last padlock, forming a closed ring that holds the D-rings
Drop the keys to all the locks on the floor, take five steps forward, turn 5 times, move forward 3 steps in that direction, then turn 3 times and look for the keys. 8)

Fourth stage:
Undress completely
put on a ring gag
Place the keys to the metal handcuffs on the other side of the room
Bind your legs in futomomo (see viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13956#p107173)
Put on your magic wand with the penis attachment
Optional: put on your long satin gloves
Lie on your stomach ready for the hogtie
Turn on the magic wand
Place your handpalms above your head flat on the floor, it is forbidden to move them afterwards as long as the magic wand is on - so choose a good position
Only when the magic wand stops (battery is empty), tie your hands with the double-locked handcuffs on your back and the race to the keys can begin. :mrgreen:

Also my apologies for the long post, but it's the reward for the long wait for my reply to your message. :facepalm:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

First of all, kinbaku, no need to apologize for the long post. I really appreciate the fact that it has a lot of content. I actually did all the Phases and let me tell you how it went :

First phase :

I was really glad to see a clean-up-your-house task, it was actually on the to-do list for this weekend. The maid attire just makes it better :) . As I was cleaning stuff, my legs began tiring(despite the fact that I have no stairs in my apartment) and I had to have multiple breaks so that I can rest my feet for a bit. This also happened to be a chance to play with myself a bit :twisted: . As the alarm sounded, I headed off to prepare for the Second Phase (also really glad that I'm getting out of the heels)

Second Phase :

This was a devilish one that I really enjoyed. I got into all the gear, except that the corset also had a crotch piece since I needed it to hold the prostate massager in place. The combination of posture collar and corset made it really difficult to interact with the nipple clamps :cry: ... I needed to go to a mirror for that (also got the chance to see the predicament, extra hot). The massager and masturbator going hand in hand every 5 minutes just made me stop and enjoy the minute before going back to work. Almost seemed like a conditioning that I would do work and then get a treat (and then nipple clams twist, ouch !). And what frustrating work it was ! I didn't use the special drool gag for a long time yet but boy, does it deliver. At any moment I even slightly bent, there was drool falling on the ground ... you could easily retrace me steps following it. Even as I cleaned something it went drolly right up. I enjoyed the futility of it all and especially since I have a drool fetish. After about 40 minutes I had given up since I was clearly not progressing at all on the cleaning.

Third Phase :

Very interesting predicament. I had dressed up exactly like you said (good combinations) and applied everything( the body shape thong really helped with keeping the plug high up there), minus the blindfold (the hood is perfectly opaque and you can't see anything outside of it). I also did not have enough lockable leather cuffs for my feet, but it didn't make a difference since how the hands were bound, there was not way to reach them. I had a moment of thrill when I dropped the keys since I didn't really test out how hard it is to get on the ground to search for them ... and getting up I believe it would have been even more difficult. I then went the 5 paces back and did all the confusion dance in order to totally loose my sense of direction. I had now realized I should take it slowly since I was getting really hot in the hood and due to the small nose holes, you have to temper your breathing and take rests. I have found some random keys by feeling with my feet in about 10 minutes of bumping into different furnitures :lol: . The next task was actually get down to get them which was tricky and I did my best to land as safely as possible. After a few minutes of fumbling and rotating I had found one of the keys that I actually recognized by shape and that I knew it was from the wrist cuffs. After those were off, the next one I found was the one from my locked collar which happened to prevent the hood being taken off. Basically it went smooth from here and I ended up sweaty as hell and satisfied

Fourth Phase :

I got right unto looking at how to tie a futomomo. Seemed complicated at first, but I had managed to tie a worst version of it and looked like it did the job (really useful tie !). Then I sat down in the position described with the vibrator running on low-medium. I had also secured my ring gag and soon realized I will be looking at an ever-increasing pile of drool. Just lovely :love: ! Another thing I realized was that I was grinding myself on the vibrator attachment and I don't think you're meant to last long in that position. In anticipation, I had handcuffed myself early as I knew that if I were to cum I'd most likely want to get out. The inevitable happened and I had a fantastic orgasm ! This left me with a problem, still had to struggle to the keys. I did so rather fast while leaving a trail of drool behind me :gag: . When I had reached the keys I was utterly sweaty, tired and had marks on my hands due to the handcuffs.

All in all, it was a great collection of scenarios you had suggested ! Would love to hear more from you when you have the time ... hopefully I will be attempting some stuff tomorrow as well. Hope I don't get some sort of punishment for not respecting the instructions a la carte :wink: :whip: :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:... Would love to hear more from you when you have the time ...
Because you did the scenarios so well and posted them here, as a reward the following scenario. :D

In front of the mirror:
Undress completely
put on your black socks
put on your mini skirt
Put on the lockable leather cuffs for feet and wrists and close them with the padlocks
Because you like to drool put on your harness ball gag

During further preparation: put on your severe clover clamps (so you don't lose time by dawdling :mrgreen: )

Go to a chair with a backrest in front of your PC and prepare a sex movie that lasts at least an hour
Put in your narrowest butt plug and sit down so the butt plug stays inside
Bind your ankles and your legs below the knees to the front legs of the chair
Put on your vibrating penis ring close to your body
Then the magic wand with the penis attachment so that the magic wand touches the bottom of your penis
With the bondage tape you connect the bullet vibrator to the top of the penis - the other side of your magic wand
Put on a belt, but so that you have the backrest of the chair in it, locking your back against the back of the chair

Remove the clover clamps, turn on the video and all vibrators :shock:
connect your hands behind the seat with an ice lock or timer lock of about an hour.

Enjoy the various random vibrations while watching the video, drooling along your gag.
A word of advice: don't try to come too fast to spoil the fun. :twisted:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

kinbaku wrote:
mrborsecr wrote:... Would love to hear more from you when you have the time ...
Because you did the scenarios so well and posted them here, as a reward the following scenario. :D
Oh nice combinations, can't wait to try this one out 8) ... doesn't seem like the situation where one would last a long time, but that's why the release is in one hour I guess :evil: ! It will most likely possible to complete it sometimes in the next couple of days :?: . The only logistical problem I see is that the wand w/ attachment would not really stay comfortably on the underside without shifting or falling ... maybe some tape needs to be extended on it as well or some sort of crotch harness :?

Either way, looking forward to trying it and will provide feedback :wink: . I'll also give out a scenario of my own today or tomorrow when I have the time :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:The only logistical problem I see is that the wand w/ attachment would not really stay comfortably on the underside without shifting or falling ... maybe some tape needs to be extended on it as well or some sort of crotch harness :?
Nothing is strict, you can also use the vibrator to chair option: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13998#p107570 or like you said a crotch-rope with the vibrator in it. I did it with a thin rope (4mm) binding the vibrator at the frenulum with the string just at the collum glandis of the penis.

It's like you thought: it's going to be hard not to come quickly with all the different vibrators concentrated on one object, but the longer you can keep it up, the more enjoyable it becomes. :twisted:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

So, it seems I got lucky and managed to have an unexpected morning break of about 1.5h so I had time to try out the scenario ! :P

First things first, I did a test with the 3 vibrators ... the problem I found is that they give out way too much simulation for me in that combo(since some are fixed intensity and cannot be turned down) so I had to tone it down a bit or order to have a fighting chance. Enter the idea of 2 condoms ! (that I regretted later :roll: )

As a backup release I set up a pair of keys on a nearby chair that I could not reach unless I yanked on my in-ear headphones connected to my laptop, thus knocking it on the ground.

After making all the preparations I proceeded to do the quick dress up + the severe nipple clamps. Love the idea that it adds urgency to getting setup with the rest, as it indeed hurried me up :whip: . As a bonus, I noticed that I hadn't gathered all the equipment at the chair so I had to search a bit for the rest while their chain was moving and causing a bit more pain while I was already drooling from the gag.

I found a one hour long video starring a lovely girl in a similar predicament and I proceeded with the tying up instructions. The only difference was the fact that the magic wand was secured to the chair and that I had 2 condoms on. I turned on everything and secured my cuffs to a chain behind me. The first thing I noticed was that I had not tested the vibrations with 2 condoms and they were significantly weaker. So much so, that it would make an orgasm impossible, but still enough that they are felt. I guess it was a totally different kind of torture. Really interesting twist to the predicament ! I tried to shuffle myself for some better stimulation, but the leg/belt bondage made it so that I couldn't move at all. :gag:

After about 40 minutes, the ice drop triggered and I proceeded to unlock the wrist cuff padocks, but I couldn't get it open very fast and I think this was the high point of the scenario since I almost had built up to an orgasm but ... the batteries ran out one by one shortly :cry:

In the end, it was a great experience, albeit a very frustrating one due to my own tampering :D

If by any chance you get more ideas, I'll be really glad to try them out ! :P
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:If by any chance you get more ideas, I'll be really glad to try them out ! :P
Thanks for sharing. Give me some time to think over another one. :wink:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

In the meantime @kinbaku, since I boasted about trading, try giving this a go : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14023 :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:In the meantime @kinbaku, since I boasted about trading, try giving this a go : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14023 :twisted:
Unfortunately I don't have much time this week. But I am already charging the battery of the Revo prostate massager. I'm not going to let it spin around inside, just use it as a butt plug. However, I will set up the vibration to stimulate the prostate along the outside of my body.

I will do the foot sandals in the same way as you describe with pressure in the center of the heel. I used to do it with foot torque binding where the pressure was mainly on the N1 acupuncture point of the kidneys (Yongquán). This way I can let BoundAnna members know the difference.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello, sorry that I am late but I have a semi quick idea for you to try out when you have a chance.

You will mainly dress in your lovely maid outfit with your bodysuit underneath. Followed by stocking and heels (should be locked on) and then your heavy duty corset as tight as you can get it, then a bit tighter after that. Lock on your posture collar and leather wrists cuffs. The keys to all of these items should be either spread around the house if they are different, if the same key opens the locks then put them as far as possible from where you will be tied.

As for your tie you will need to freeze one end of a rope or attach it to an ice release. This rope then posses over a ring that is tied to the top of your door way. You will then tie this rope to your collar. Not so tight you choke but you shouldnt be able to kneel down, you have to stand in your heels. If you want an extra challenge you can use the leg of a pair or tights or leggings as a hobble skirt or just tie your legs together at the knees. Your hands are locked behind you and your wand vibrator should be near by but just out of reach. Once the ice melts you are free to grab the vibrator and enjoy yourself before retrieving your release keys. If you really want to torment yourself you can attach the large padlock keys to your collar, close but impossible to get. If you dont do this than include those keys with the others that are far away.

If you want major challenge then put on your latex hood that acts as a blindfold and gag yourself with a nice large ball gag. Good luck, and hope to hear how it goes.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Thanks ! I will definitely try it first chance I get :mrgreen: . Mentioning that since you put it out there, I'll go for the more difficult options and also chose to have to find the key after the collar part is done
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

So @JackWong25, I managed to try out your scenario, albeit with some hardware problems !

I already had my chastity cage (with which I'm trying to train to wear more) and then went for the waist-shaper thong, then the bodystockings, then stockings over and then the high heels. The latter were tied on with rope so there's no kicking them off :twisted: ! They feel more snug with more layers, would you look at that :mrgreen: . The maid outfit was next, followed by a ball gag, a pair on panties on my face, a hood, a pair of stockings and then the posture collar. Hardware problem #1 -> I've most likely lost my corset by mistakenly throwing out the box it was stashed in :shock: .

I went to a door, threw a knotted rope over it, locked it shut and measured how long it is if pulled tight. I attached the ice release to this. I then set up my cuff release in another part of the house, went back to the door where I tightly cinched my knees before attaching the ice release rope to the posture collar (not very right, but enough that I was forced standing). I then put on a set of quick-lock hard plastic cuffs and locked them on. They are very snug and the distance between the wrists is almost non-existent.

It was a nice predicament since the whole outfit was really hot (temperature wise) and the heels were becoming more and more uncomfortable. Of course, no way to remove them ! :gag: . Hardware problem #2 -> one of the blocking mechanisms of the cuffs failed and my left hand was freed. At this point I've been in the position for about 20 minutes and since I didn't manage to relock the cuff, I called it a day :mrgreen:

Thanks for the scenario and feel free to share a new one :hi: