Looking for advice/ scenarios/ ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sam98764321

Looking for advice/ scenarios/ ideas

Post by Sam98764321 »

Hello I am new to this and need help coming up with some self bondage ideas/ scenarios. I am pretty much open to anything. I do live in an apartment with a roommate so I am looking for ideas that aren’t loud/ can be done in my room with attached bathroom, as well as maybe some ideas for when they are gone. I have 2 butt plugs, rope, carabiners, blindfold, chastity cage, candles, bed post restraints, a vibrator, diapers, a ball gag, an open mouth plastic gag thingy dentist use, leggings, bras and underwear, and a feather tickler.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for advice/ scenarios/ ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Sam.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Sam9876432 to the BoundAnna group. :hi:

Something for when your roommate is gone for a while.
Undress completely.
Insert your narrowest butt plug, because it must be able to move freely.
Put on underpants and a bra filled with toilet paper.

Pass a rope on your back through the right leg opening to the left leg opening until the center of the rope is at the level of your tailbone.
Make a square knot so that the fabric of the underpants comes together and pull it up so that this fabric comes between your buttocks - blocking your butt plug.
With the ends above your hips, go all the way around like a belt, one end to the left and the other to the right. Tension this so that the rope stays above your hips. Then continue another 180° so that both ends are in front.
Raise your penis so that it is pointing towards your face and place the vibrator horizontally under the underpants against the frenulum of the penis.
Bring both ends of the rope - just like from behind - under the penis and underpants and under the vibrator in opposite directions from one leg opening to the other.
Cross the two ropes above the underpants over the vibrator head and repeat the above but above the vibrator.
Pull on and make a square knot blocking the vibrator head above the frenulum pinched between the two leg openings of the underpants and the ropes below and above the vibrator head.
You can now use the remaining rope to connect the end of the vibrator tube to the hip belt and/or your leg so that it hangs horizontally (see figure).
vibrator_underpants.jpg
vibrator_underpants.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
Tie you in a spread eagle with the bed post restrains and tie your last hand with your carabiners and an ice block. This after you have blindfolded yourself and have turned on the vibrator, of course.

Enjoy the vibrations and every movement you make stimulates your butt plug and your nipples through the abrasive toilet paper. :twisted:
Sam98764321

Post by Sam98764321 »

Thank you! I can’t wait to try this one once my roommate is gone!