Looking for some self bondage ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Nate101

Looking for some self bondage ideas

Post by Nate101 »

Hi I am looking for some ideas to preform self bondage at home while no one is at home for a few hours.

The items I have are:

Ball gag
Rope quite a bit
collar with hoop and leash
Nipple clamps
4 Leather cuffs for legs and for wrist
Vibrator
Blindfold
Saran Wrap for body
Tape
Small Pad locks

For my kinks I like:
bondage obviously
Breath play
holding urine kink
Cross dressing
Pain not an extreme amount
Willing to try ass play if someone can give me good idea

I’ll let you know how your ideas went
kinbaku

Re: Looking for some self bondage ideas

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Nate101 at BoundAnna.net.

In the freezer, prepare an ice lock that you can use to tie your hands together. Drink a tea and then plenty of water.

Attach your vibrator to the chair according to: Magic Wand Rope Tutorial Hands-Free Chair Tie

Tie on your leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs and secure them with the padlocks. The keys are at a sufficient distance from the chair.

Stick a not too big dildo in your ass.
Put on your crossdressing clothes. Don't forget your high stiletto heels if you have them.

Tie short ropes to your ankles.

Sit on the chair and tie your hips against the backrest, but make sure you have good contact with the vibrator.
Pull your ankles back so that your feet are off the floor and tie them to the back of the chair.
Turn on the vibrator, put on your ball gag and a blindfold.
Then tie your hands with the ice lock at the back of your seat.

You can no longer stand up to free yourself from the vibrator and the dildo.

Hopefully the ice lock will melt in time before you have to pee or before the others come back home. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Nate.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Nate101

Post by Nate101 »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome Nate101 at BoundAnna.net.

In the freezer, prepare an ice lock that you can use to tie your hands together. Drink a tea and then plenty of water.

Attach your vibrator to the chair according to: Magic Wand Rope Tutorial Hands-Free Chair Tie

Tie on your leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs and secure them with the padlocks. The keys are at a sufficient distance from the chair.

Stick a not too big dildo in your ass.
Put on your crossdressing clothes. Don't forget your high stiletto heels if you have them.

Tie short ropes to your ankles.

Sit on the chair and tie your hips against the backrest, but make sure you have good contact with the vibrator.
Pull your ankles back so that your feet are off the floor and tie them to the back of the chair.
Turn on the vibrator, put on your ball gag and a blindfold.
Then tie your hands with the ice lock at the back of your seat.

You can no longer stand up to free yourself from the vibrator and the dildo.

Hopefully the ice lock will melt in time before you have to pee or before the others come back home. :twisted:

Thanks i will be trying that today for sure and let you know how it went but how do i make the ice timer that I can tie my hand together?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nate101 wrote:... how do i make the ice timer that I can tie my hand together?
You can do it by placing the ANZEN in the rings of your handcuffs as described in viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13887&p=106181&hilit=anzen#p106159 at the penultimate sentence. The full description of ANZEN can be found at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8014&p=57578&hilit=anzen#p57461.

There are other options, but this is a simple one you can do with your leather cuffs.
Make the cloth long enough that you can pull it on with your hands until your wrists are pressed together. As a result, you can no longer reach the rings of the ANZEN with your fingers and you are obliged to wait until the ice cube has melted so that the cloth can escape from the ANZEN rings and then from the D-rings of your handcuffs.