Self bondage idea feedback

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Rise_grind22

Self bondage idea feedback

Post by Rise_grind22 »

Good morning,

I am planning a self bondage evening and wanted to see if there might be any issues I could potentially run into that I may have missed. Any and all feedback is welcome!

Securing myself to the chair using rope and straps, I will be gagged and hooded using dirty panties or socks. A vibrator will be secured between my legs and made sure not to move. It will also be on a timer to be on for one minute and off for four so I cannot be fully brought to orgasm only frustrated but forced to wait until the next round. There will also be a dildo or butt plug underneath everything as to add to the discomfort and edging. The keys will be in an ice lock behind my back that I will not to unlock myself until the keys have thawed out. My arms will be directly hooked to a makeshift spreader bar out of PVC which will be hooked to the collar so my arms cannot move as freely.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self bondage idea feedback

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rise.
Your scenario sounds fun, I would just avoid fastening your wrists to a neck collar, If I have understood your set up. If you fatigue, the weight may be transferred to your neck in a way that prevents proper breathing. Maybe use a chest harness to hold your arms instead of your collar?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Rise_grind22

Post by Rise_grind22 »

Thank you for the feedback! I will actually do that instead as an alternative and did not even think about that. Thank it you again!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Rise_grind22.
Make sure you can keep breathing: that the socks gag does not get into the back of your throat.

The Magic Wand Rope Tutorial Hands-Free Chair Tie at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12777#p92744 is a good method to tie the vibrator tightly. :twisted: That whole post may be of interest to you, although I like your 1 minute/4 minute frustration procedure. I wish you a pleasant frustration. :mrgreen:
Rise_grind22

Post by Rise_grind22 »

Kinkabu
Thank you for the video! I may actually end up using that instead of tying it between my legs. The chair I am using is a wooden one so not nearly as comfy as the one in the video plus having either a plug or dildo will only add to the discomfort. I will definitely keep an eye on my breathing as well and if it becomes labored in any way or too risky, I will quick release and remove the gag altogether. I'm hoping for a fun tortuous experience that will last as long as I can take it. Thank you again!