Untested Selfbondage scenario drawing

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
janmil

Untested Selfbondage scenario drawing

Post by janmil »

I combined few self bondage scenarios that i found on this site and draw them together just for fun. Feel free to change them how ever you want. Also there is no second backup release method in drawing so you can use what ever you want. You can add additional games in it if you want im probably not gonna draw another one cause this one got out of hands with complexity but its great for fictional use.

All copyright rights belong to their respected owners, this drawing is just for fun.

This scenario is not completed or tested in real world thus for you do it at your own risk!!!

EDIT 1: I just got a new idea for automated deepthroat training session and ill add it in attach so you can check it out. Its pretty interesting but also not tested!

EDIT 2: I added profile picture in description (original version is on boundanna.com gallery but i refresh it a little bit)

PS: if someone want to post this pictures on boundanna gallery feel free to do so i can help you with text part so that can be easier for others to translate.
Also ill update this post every time when i get some new ideas (feel free to put some recommendation or ideas in comment section).
Attachments
download3.jpg
download2.jpg
download1.jpg
download.jpg
Last edited by janmil on 25 Jun 2022, 12:17, edited 3 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Untested Selfbondage scenario drawing

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Janmil.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, janmil.
What is the entrance fee for participating in the escape room? :rofl: I think you had a lot of fun drawing it out. :hi:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Wow, that has some serious incredible machine vibe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incre ... e_(series)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

The one in your Avatar is going through a lot. :twisted:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Please don't use pictures with lot of texr. Write it as selectable text on forum. Using text as picture makes harder to use google translate.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

janmil wrote:ill update this post every time when i get some new ideas (feel free to put some recommendation or ideas in comment section).
You would be better off re-posting your new ideas. Members here will not receive notification when you edit your original post.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You would be better off re-posting your new ideas. Members here will not receive notification when you edit your original post
That is correct.

Also there is the moderation queue. So far, you have only one post on this board, meaning you are still kind of "on probation" and unless you accumulate at least three posts approved by a moderator, you will remain in limbo. Even if you edit a post, it won't increment your post count and it still requires moderator approval, so long as you haven't posted the minimum number of messages.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
janmil

Post by janmil »

Oh, thanks for the advice, i actually did not know that. does it count reply too or only posts?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

janmil wrote:Oh, thanks for the advice, i actually did not know that. does it count reply too or only posts?
Anything other than editing a post (replying, posting a new thread, etc.) counts as post since you're adding to the forum. Editing doesn't add another post to the forum, even if it adds something to the post you're editing. The forum software only counts total posts, not the number of times you click the Submit button.

Anyhoo, you have one more post to go before you exit the moderation queue. After that (4+), you can do whatever tickles your fancy so long as you don't break any rules or otherwise make my whip twitch.

Have fun and see you around the threads.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

The bondage escape room sounds amazing. I wonder if anyone has done one of these in a commercial dungeon?
I like the chair too that looks a lot of fun
The deep throat one is interesting too.

For me I would just request some changes to them. For ladies like myself I would not want the pee pee part, bad experience with an ex girlfriend please don't ask.
Instead of the deep throat theme what about a cunnilingus trainer?

The bondage room is my favourite though. I would love to be me and a group of girls in there. Watching each other struggle and workout the challenges of how to escape while trying to escape as well, phew! That would be a lot of fun and very distracting haha.

Lisa
janmil

Post by janmil »

this one sits in my pc for few months now, its not completed yet cause im out of ideas for it so here it is like this maybe someone finds it interesting.
Attachments
download3.jpg
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

These are neat!