Need ideas for the coming days!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Need ideas for the coming days!

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hello!

I'm usually a browser here, but today I want to post because of what's coming up. With COVID messing things up I've had much less time on my own in my house (I don't live alone) but I have a good few days coming up, and I intend to make the most of it.

I'm open to pretty much any suggestions, and I plan on doing some SB scenarios to make the most of having the house to myself. Please fire away any ideas you have. Bear in mind I am not the most creative person and I'm not very good at sophisticated situations but I'm open to try new things.

Equipment List:
Cuffs: 1 pair of regular handcuffs, 1 pair of rigid handcuffs, two pairs of toecuffs, one pair of legirons.
Rope: 1 decent length of old rope.
Gags: A ring gag, and a normal gag (with chin strap).
Other toys: A large collection of anal toys (regular plugs, hook, inflatable plug, beads)

I want to do an order of some new equipment in the next couple of days to make the most of the alone time, I'll probably get a couple of rolls of duct tape and some bondage rope at a minimum, but if there's anything else you have in mind that I can easily buy on Amazon or whatever let me know! I don't want to spend that much.

---

One scenario I currently have in mind would have me kneeling down with the anal hook inserted, connected to a rope that goes through a ceiling anchor point and back down to a large bottle at my crotch level. I would fill the bottle with water just to the point where it pulls comfortably on the rope, tugging on the hook. I would drink before the scenario and set it up so that I would have to pee during the scenario, and make the bottle the only place I could do it without making a mess (or attach the bottle in some way making it the only place I can piss). Because I'd be forced to piss inside the bottle, it would get heavier so pull more on the hook via the rope. It would be a predicament, either I hold in my piss or piss but increase the tug on the anal hook. The main thing with this scenario would be keeping myself in that kneeled position with my hands out of action. I could just cuff my hands above my head / in a position where I cannot reach any of the equipment and get those on an ice lock that wouldn't allow me to lower my hands until the ice had melted. Please let me know of any feedback you have with that idea, including ways to make it more exciting or add more toys.

Please also suggest anything else you can come up with. Thanks! If you want more information, let me know.
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink:
kinbaku

Re: Need ideas for the coming days!

Post by kinbaku »

If the opening of the bottle is just large enough for your penis to enter easily - even after swelling :rofl: - then you can place the bottle at such a height that once enough urine drops the bottle, you should stop urinating because the penis is released from the opening of the bottle. And stay there with only the tip of the penis inside the bottle. Restricting your movements, because then your penis will go completely out of the bottle and you run the risk that if you want to urinate further, it will make a mess.
Let me warn you: if you suddenly have to stop urinating while you still can, it increases the urge to urinate. :mrgreen:
First do some omorashi preparation.

I'm not a big fan of overhead tying. You can put on a belt and with the help of the 2 toecuffs on the left and right hip you can fasten your right wrist with a handcuff to the left hip and your left wrist to the right hip. Each with an ice lock.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Back when I was a kid about nine years old, I had a friend, to protect the identity of the guilty let us call him John. John was somewhat short on common sense and he decided one day to stick his cock in a milk bottle, the old glass sort that you use to wash and return. So apparently he had his cock in this bottle and as his cock became erect the bottleneck got tighter and tighter until it started to hurt him. of course the bottleneck had impinged the flow of blood to his erect penis and it wouldn't go flaccid. As his cock was now turning blue he became alarmed and decided it was best to get help from his mother. As much as his mother tried she could not remove John's cock from the bottle and not daring to smash the bottle they finished up in the A&E dept. of the local hospital where they rushed him in and cut the bottle from his cock.

John seemed to suffer no embarrassment from all this and would tell the tale to anyone interested or not. His mother however was very embarrassed by the whole episode especially as it was soon spread around the mother's grapevine and many of us boys were warned about not sticking our penis in things. I can remember my father who was not exactly tactful about such matters telling me one meal time by saying, "you know that idiot friend of yours got his thingey, as it was called in our house at that age, stuck in a bottle and ended up in the hospital?", "yes," I said. "well if you ever do a stupid thing like that I'll smash the bottle with a hammer and you take your chances." Needless to say, I never stuck my cock in a milk bottle, a keyring yes :oops: but not a milk bottle.

During the following years, it was noticed amongst us boys that John had a much bigger cock than the rest of us and he would say this was down to his mother pulling him off in a milk bottle, that is until an older boy explain what pulling off was slang for. For years after that John was teased about being pulled off by his mother.

So please be careful when placing your penis near a bottle opening.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:milk bottle
There's a chastity device.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:milk bottle
There's a chastity device.
and fully recyclable, just remember to wash it out.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.