Dragging weights

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SierraTheSub

Dragging weights

Post by SierraTheSub »

So I have 40 or so zip tie cuffs and I have a good scenario in mind. I am gonna restrain my hands,knees, ankles and chain some weights to my feet and drag the weight to my release. But how can I make this more interesting? I have many different kinds of restraints and chains and 100s of feet of rope. Please make me work for my freedom ;)
kinbaku

Re: Dragging weights

Post by kinbaku »

Use your rope instead of zip ties to attach the weights to your body. The zip ties cut too much into your skin.

You can secure the liberating key with a zip tie on one side of the room and the scissors on the other side of the room.
You must first go with your weights to the side with the scissors and then all the way back to be able to cut the zip tie with the scissors.
In this way you can use the key of the padlock with which you have blocked the ropes (and/or chain) from your body to the weights.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Instead of tying the weights to your feet, tie them a more sensitive area. If you are male, tie them to your ballsack. A female might try a crotch rope that pulls from behind so the rope buries itself in the pussy.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I have done a hogtied scenario where I was having to drag a pile of 100+lbs in weights while slithering around. Moderately difficult on hard flooring, very difficult on carpet. Speed on hard flooring: 2 to 3 inches per thrust. Speed on carpet: 0 to 2 inches per thrust. Of course, this depends on how strict your hogtie is...how much freedom to squirm you've given yourself. I tend to make it very restrictive by making my hands and feet touch but I'm not keen on having my back arched as that basically makes it nearly impossible to move. If my scenario is an Easter egg hunt, I need to move a little faster (because I don't want it to take 96 hours to get free) so I won't do the hogtie quite so tight. (My definition of "not so tight" is like 6 inches more length which is still decently strict)

That's when I'm selfbound.

When my wife participates, she will taunt me by adding more weights, sometimes standing on the pile, sometimes moving the keys or knife around, adding blindfolds etc. She will also add a second hogtie rope from the arches of my feet to the back of my chest harness (behind the neck). We've been using a mini-winch lately as you can easily make adjustments without retying it. She progressively tightens it (with a satisfying and terrifying click on the winch) to see how much that will slow me down and eventually goes just far enough so my speed is measured in millimeters.
jessicaplays

Post by jessicaplays »

Tie the weights to clover leaf nipple clamps. You'll probably have to use smaller weights though!
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I did a self-bondage weight drag scene one time that was really good. I set it up so that I had to soldier crawl and drag 25 pounds across the yard by my balls!

Are you familiar with the old clothesline pulley setup, where there is a continuous run of rope stretched between two pulleys? Okay, I had mounted one such pulley in the house, at the door to the garage. The other pulley was attached at ground level to the fence. The rope went from the back fence, across the patio, in through the sliding glass door and across the family room to the garage door, and then all they back to the fence, making a continuous loop.

Near the fence pulley I had created a small loop in the rope, and then another loop in the rope about 8 feet closer to the house. I had leather ankle and wrist cuffs applied. The wrist cuffs had zip ties through the buckles ensuring that I couldn't remove them. The ankle cuffs attached to the rear loop using a standard snap hook, this would be well out of reach. My wrist cuffs locked to the front loop using a padlock, the key to which was located in the house, next to the garage door. The two loops were far enough apart that I was forced to lay flat; I couldn't kneel and crawl, I had to soldier crawl with just a few inches of arm/leg motion.

I had a parachute harness attached to my balls and attached to my scuba diving weight belt, which weighs 25 lbs.

To further enhance the torment I had clover style clamps on my nipples, where the chain would occasionally get yanked on while I crawled. I also had a dozen clothespins on a long cord attached to my cock and balls, the free end of the cord tied to the fence. I also had an 'ice release'; a bag that I had filled with ice and the neck of the bag passed through a steel ring that was also attached to the fence. The cord around the neck of the bag also attached to the parachute harness.

It was a nice warm night but it still took about an hour for the ice to melt and I could begin my crawl. After just a few feet the cord attached to the clothespins went taught, and then the clothespins pulled off one at a time. Note that these clothespins had been on for an hour! I had experimented with dragging the weight a bit, but what I hadn't factored in was that there was a couple inch step up from the lawn onto the patio concrete. That required a bit of extra painful yanks to overcome.

It turned out that the worst thing were the nipple clamps. It had been about an hour before I was even able to start the crawl, and then another half hour to complete, so the nipples were getting quite sore. It wouldn't have been too bad except that I had to keep raising my chest up to crawl a bit forward, and then lay flat in order to pull push my arms out in order to do it again.

I might do that again some day. Perhaps add a butt plug . . .

R.Mc.