Must swallow cum to be free

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Alecslay

Must swallow cum to be free

Post by Alecslay »

You have an idea or a ready made scenarios on the basis of: I will have a blindfold on my eyes, I will be tied somehow and most importantly I will not swallow my cum, I will not be able to free myself, there may also be other liquids that I would not like to drink (piss, saliva, etc.). Help me think of something?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Must swallow cum to be free

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 06 Jan 2022, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Do you mind if your cum is frozen or not? If not, you can freeze a key for a padlock inside enough cum. Attach a string to the key, then freeze it inside an ice cube.

When the session is about to start, attach the string of the cube to an object, put the ice cube in your mouth and handcuff yourself with the key to the padlock being in the cum. If you want out, you have to melt the cum cube first, thus you have to swallow the cum. Once dissolved, you have access to the key. The string prevents you from accidentally swallowing the key as well.

One small sidenote though: cum is not tasting that bad if you are horny, it being frozen will make it taste a bit softer. It will bring a somewhat pleasant experience, which is eventually why you do it. This does not hold up for pee though, and I can promise you, no matter what state you are in, its so bad you will find ways to get the key without swallowing the pee.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:Do you mind if your cum is frozen or not? If not, you can freeze a key for a padlock inside enough cum. Attach a string to the key, then freeze it inside an ice cube.

When the session is about to start, attach the string of the cube to an object, put the ice cube in your mouth and handcuff yourself with the key to the padlock being in the cum. If you want out, you have to melt the cum cube first, thus you have to swallow the cum. Once dissolved, you have access to the key. The string prevents you from accidentally swallowing the key as well.

One small sidenote though: cum is not tasting that bad if you are horny, it being frozen will make it taste a bit softer. It will bring a somewhat pleasant experience, which is eventually why you do it. This does not hold up for pee though, and I can promise you, no matter what state you are in, its so bad you will find ways to get the key without swallowing the pee.
I don't want to put a downer on this but it does sound a bit dangerous from the point that even though the key is on a string, depending on the set up you could still swallow the key. If the key is attached to a string that could hold it in the throat and cause choking, swallowing the key/ cude alone could cause choking and at the best loss of key. I think placing anything in your mouth while tied is dangerous.

A better idea might be along the line of having to lick the cum ice cube to make it melt but be careful not to get your tongue stuck to the Ice.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I thoroughly tested a frozen cube with key on string before doing a session myself. Because the key is attached to a string, you basically hang the icecube in your mouth. But I also tested with the string not attached to anything and that still worked well. You are constantly paying attention to what happens in your mouth and you use your tongue to get the icecube as far to the end of your mouth as possible because it is cold anyway. This causes the cum to form and drip in naturally but also means that when the key is ready, you have naturally grabbed it with your tongue against your teeth.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Alecslay

Post by Alecslay »

Something without freezing cum? I thought about something with a plastic syringe with cum inside. :gag:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

What about some sort of pulley system where the cum is in a tub that is connected by string/cable to the key. The string is run through a pulley attached high up. The string is just the right length so the key is held up high by the weight of the cum. You are tied in a suitable way so you can only access the tub with your tongue and only by crawling face up under the tub. Then you have to use your tongue to empty the tub into your mouth or all over your face before the key will fall.
It would take some working out to balance it correctly. Perhaps you might have to save up several loads of cum as ice cubes to get the correct counterbalance weight. Then have a time-released secured anchor point that would keep you away from the tub until the ice had melted.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

the cum is in a tub
wow...just how must cum do you have at hand to fill a ''tub"? :rofl:
face up under the tub. Then you have to use your tongue to empty the tub
WOW AGAIN! just how long is your tongue? :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, facedown under a tub sound like a position where you could easily choke.
Unless you can turn away your mouth, but then I don't see your scenario working..
I like buttered scones for tea
colicker

Post by colicker »

Hey,

I was facing the same dilema how to do it.

The best i could come up with was the scenario explained here - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13037

Cheers,
SissytracyNJ

Post by SissytracyNJ »

I know this is an old thread, but i'm new here :D

What i came up with is being tied however you like...I preferred being comfortably tied to a chair securely with whatever release mechanism you prefer. Use this force feeding gag with tube for liquid
https://www.heavyrubber-shop.com/Forced ... n-lockable
suspend a cheap beer bong overhead with the tube securely taped to the feeder tube on the gag. You'll have to freeze lots of your cum to get a good amount saved up. I'm going to use ice cube trays. When you're all ready put the cum ice cubes in the bong and as they melt they'll flow directly into your mouth. There's no way to avoid swallowing all of it with the gag strapped around your head and the mouth sealed by the panel around the gag.