Face down, ass up

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Amourencage

Face down, ass up

Post by Amourencage »

Hi,
Here's a simple scenario. It certainly exists somewhere else on the forum, but I didn't find it.

The idea is to keep you, as the title says, "face down and ass up".

You'll need a collar, handcuffs, some rope, a spread bar, an icelock (or timer lock, ...). Of course the game is more funny with some accessories : clothepins, butt plug, vibrating dildo, ... and : don't forget your backup system !

1. Wear the collar
2. Fix 2 ropes to opposite fix points. The distance left between ropes is about 80 to 100 cm.
3. Bind the handcuffs to the first rope.
4. Tie your ankles to the spread bar
5. If you dare, bind the handcuffs very tight to the spread bar. Caution : it might be very hard (impossible ?) to untie you, once your wrists are in the handcuffs.
6. (optional) : insert the dildo and/or plug where you think it's better (make sure it can't get out), fix clothepins to your nipples and other parts of your body.
7. Get on your knees, bend over and attach your collar to the 2nd rope.
8. Pass your arms between your legs, tie your hands with the handcuffs. Before that, be sure you'll be able to catch the key and free your hands when the icelock or timer is over.

Another option is to attach the spread bar and the collar together too, to be sure to keep you on your knees.

If you've done well, you are on your knees, your legs are spread, your hands between your legs, the collar keeps your face on the floor (or bed) : your ass must stay up.

I did this scenario this morning and I really enjoyed. Hope you'll have fun too !
Beginner, here to learn and try. Please challenge me !
kinbaku

Re: Face down, ass up

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks, it's been added to my archive along with a short sketch so I can see what it's about right away.
This to try it out sometime. :mrgreen:
Amourencage

Post by Amourencage »

Hi Kinbaku,

Thanks for your message!
Go on boundanna main site, scenario "solitude".
This is more or less the same position, but you lay on your knees and your head is restained so that your face must stay on the floor.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amourencage asked me to post my sketch on the forum.
Here's this (it's just a rough sketch, just so I can immediately see what the article is about):
FaceDownAssUp.jpg
FaceDownAssUp.jpg (11.25 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
I haven't been able to try it yet due to time constraints. :facepalm: So if someone wants to test it (with the necessary backup if you can't free yourself: if you use handcuffs and your arms are stretched out as in this position it is difficult to use the key) be sure to let us know how you liked it.

I describe before a similar scenario with spreader-bar from member Jasapasa, but with the hands on the back instead of between the ankles.
Amourencage

Post by Amourencage »

Thanks Kinbaku!
Your sketch is perfect, that's exactly the idea.
From my experience, the more you keep your neck close to the floor, the harder it is to uncuff your hands. It might even be impossible if you can't move your head from the floor. You also need to keep some free space for the handcuffs (just enough to free youself with the key). Same oribkem : if it's too short, you're definitly bounded!
Amourencage

Post by Amourencage »

I didn't had time to try this scenario for along time : just a few minutes, as a test. It was really great! A very few ways to move. I kept the dildo inside with a boxershort: worked well. E

For the release, I though I could use an icelock: thin string attached to the handcuffs, keys attached at the other side of the sting, frozen in an opened plasic bottle. The bottle is fixed to something that can't move. When the ice has melted, you pull the string, and the key is coming. No way to loose the key: it is attached to the handcuffs.
Had no idea for the backup!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amourencage wrote:Had no idea for the backup!
A spare key on a short rope to the handcuff that encircles an annoying liquid (like paint over paper money) when you pull it.
I'm also going to use my time locks that connect the collar and handcuffs to the ropes. 8) You can also use thicker ice blocks for this, or ice locks with a longer duration than the keys of the handcuffs and the connections to the ropes. So you get an easier position after a longer time to get the key inside the locks if it was not possible in the first position.
Last edited by kinbaku on 23 Dec 2021, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
Amourencage

Post by Amourencage »

Excellent!
Kinbaku, you're the Jedi Master of selfbondage: as a young padawan in SB, I didn't think about it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amourencage wrote:Excellent!
Kinbaku, you're the Jedi Master of selfbondage: as a young padawan in SB, I didn't think about it.
Thanks, I put a little extra in the last post from me.
Had no time because I was bussy with Gwrolla. You can read it after a little time at the post at "True stories/Grwolla and Kinbaku". :rofl: