i need scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sentev

i need scenario

Post by sentev »

I need my script
materials
cable tie
tape
shoelace
clothes
many bras
many kilos
many ankle socks
a lot of women's socks
red pants
long dress
short shorts
short dress
women's shoes
short skirt
I want to keep myself hooked for hours
JackWong25

Re: i need scenario

Post by JackWong25 »

What do you mean by women’s shoes? High heels? Also what bondage equipment do you have? Do you have any pantyhose’s?
sentev

Post by sentev »

I don't have high heels and pantyhose what I have for bondage zip tie
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Put on a bra filled with toilet paper, women's socks, your red pants and your short skirt over it. Put on the women's shoes.
So at the top you have only your bras on.

Your duties begin in these clothes:
1) fill an empty plastic Coke bottle or similar with water; put the two ends of a shoelace in that water so that only the middle part comes out of the bottle; put it in the freezer to freeze.
2) stick the tape together a number of times so that you get a non-sticky rectangle with a length that is slightly shorter than the circumference of your wrist. Then make 4 holes on both short sides with a hole punch. Do this twice.
Wrap the rectangles around your wrists and insert 4 small zipties into the opposite holes on each wrist. You have now made 2 handcuffs that you can tighten in such a way that you can put just 2 fingers between the cuffs and your wrist, but it is impossible to remove the cuffs without cutting the zipties.
3) Remove the frozen Coke bottle from the freezer and take it along with 4 sturdy large zipties to a room or cellar that you can lock and where there are no scissors or knives.
4) Close the room and put the key on a high cupboard
5) Insert 2 large zipties through the 4 small zipties on your left hand and then through the shoelace loop
6) Insert the 2 other large zipties through the shoelace loop: make sure they do not get behind the 2 other large zipties!
7) Insert the last large zipties into the 4 small zipties of the right hand while keeping your hands behind the back (a mirror in the room can help).

You are now with your hands tied behind your back until the ice has melted so that you can get to the key on the high cupboard, free yourself from the room in search of a pair of scissors with which you can cut the 8 small zipties.
TapeHandcuffs.jpg
TapeHandcuffs.jpg (18.96 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Put on a bra filled with toilet paper, women's socks, your red pants and your short skirt over it. Put on the women's shoes.
So at the top you have only your bras on.

Your duties begin in these clothes:
1) fill an empty plastic Coke bottle or similar with water; put the two ends of a shoelace in that water so that only the middle part comes out of the bottle; put it in the freezer to freeze.
2) stick the tape together a number of times so that you get a non-sticky rectangle with a length that is slightly shorter than the circumference of your wrist. Then make 4 holes on both short sides with a hole punch. Do this twice.
Wrap the rectangles around your wrists and insert 4 small zipties into the opposite holes on each wrist. You have now made 2 handcuffs that you can tighten in such a way that you can put just 2 fingers between the cuffs and your wrist, but it is impossible to remove the cuffs without cutting the zipties.
3) Remove the frozen Coke bottle from the freezer and take it along with 4 sturdy large zipties to a room or cellar that you can lock and where there are no scissors or knives.
4) Close the room and put the key on a high cupboard
5) Insert 2 large zipties through the 4 small zipties on your left hand and then through the shoelace loop
6) Insert the 2 other large zipties through the shoelace loop: make sure they do not get behind the 2 other large zipties!
7) Insert the last large zipties into the 4 small zipties of the right hand while keeping your hands behind the back (a mirror in the room can help).

You are now with your hands tied behind your back until the ice has melted so that you can get to the key on the high cupboard, free yourself from the room in search of a pair of scissors with which you can cut the 8 small zipties.
TapeHandcuffs.jpg
Where do you come up with this stuff?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Where do you come up with this stuff?
If his brain works anything like mine does, you really don't want to know... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Where do you come up with this stuff?
If his brain works anything like mine does, you really don't want to know... :rofl:

Jenny.
Sure, I think some circuits have been made wrong in my head. :mrgreen:
There are still so many ideas that I want to develop, it's just a shame that there are only 24 hours in a day. :twisted: :whip: :facepalm: