Scenario For 2nd Time - Fleshlights/WAM Elements Welcome

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ChaoticGoodRogue

Scenario For 2nd Time - Fleshlights/WAM Elements Welcome

Post by ChaoticGoodRogue »

Hello all -

I am new to BDSM but have been working with a great group of ppl in my area. I have done a pull up bar predicament (do I rest arms by resting feet in cold ice?) and a version of the thistle scenario before (and other none predicament kink activities). Would love a recommended scenario - bonus points if you find a creative way to use my fleshlights (w/o permanently breaking them) or WAM elements (I enjoy cake, frosting etc.)

Am limited in my gear. But I have
  • Thee padlocks, two keys, and belts I can use to lock
    Fleshlights - has anyone used these in a bondage scenario before?
    Rope (50' and some 25-ish lengths, but willing to buy more)
    A pull up bar that can hold my full weight
    Bed with feet
    Dresser with handles that rope can be pulled through
    Impact toys / decorative collars
    Condoms
(Am willing to buy more things on a modest budget) Don't make it too easy on me!
kinbaku

Re: Scenario For 2nd Time - Fleshlights/WAM Elements Welcome

Post by kinbaku »

Which fleshlight do you have?
Although not cheap, I also saw this fleshlight with mobile phone clip.
Cake_in_ice.jpg
Cake_in_ice.jpg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 1630 times
Push a short piece of rope in which you have made a few knots in a cake so that they get stuck in a cake. Do the same with a long piece of rope - with the knots at the end in the cake. Make sure the rope is long enough for the key to fall to the floor. Let the cake freeze. Then put the cake in a container that you can fill with water so that the whole cake is in the water and freeze it in turn.
Connect the short rope to the floor or your bed leg.
The long end goes through a narrow ring, over the pull up bar and back through the narrow ring that prevents the key from going through. Connect the key very tightly at this end.
Connect your hands behind your back to a crotch-rope with the padlock so you can't use your hands to melt the ice. (Make sure it's the correct key to that padlock hanging above you :shock: ).

Now the task is to lick the ice to make it melt faster and then eat the ice cake, separating the two ropes and leaving the key in your reach.

As an activity, you can secure the fleshlight under your mattress so that you can try to use it as a pastime while the ice melts. :mrgreen: That is of course not easy with your hands tied behind your back. :twisted:
ChaoticGoodRogue

Post by ChaoticGoodRogue »

This is perfect! Thanksgiving weekend will prob delay implementation, but will report back here with the results. And having Stoya or Harper right there but inaccessible will be oh so frustrating. :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ChaoticGoodRogue wrote:And having Stoya or Harper right there but inaccessible will be oh so frustrating. :whip:
And constantly trying to get into it. And when you get in, the fear that you move too much and get back out just when you need it so much. :twisted: