Need 1 hour sessions

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louise_69

Need 1 hour sessions

Post by Louise_69 »

I am enjoying 2 or 3 back to back sessions at the minute.
What short sessions/predicaments can you give me. Consequences for early escape need to be severe/messy/humiliating or painful.
kinbaku

Re: Need 1 hour sessions

Post by kinbaku »

Figure 1
Figure 1
OilBucket.jpg (10.07 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Hang a bucket full of oil over a chair. The bucket has a hole at the bottom that is closed with a cork stopper.
This cork stopper is connected to a one hour ice lock. This ice lock is made of a light plastic ring so it won't hurt if it falls on you (figure 2).
Figure 2
Figure 2
OilBucket_IceLock.jpg (7.55 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
This ice lock is then connected to a thumb cuff that hangs just above your head when you sit on the chair.
Make the double Hangman knot, but without the monkey fist knots so you can't untie it with one hand. You pull the ends through the hangman loop at the end so that they end up where in the post the timer locks are (so they aren't needed).
Hang this on the left rear vertical bar of the chair. Later, when you put your left hand in the back loop and in the front loop and then pull your hand away from the chair, the loops around your wrist are tied to the vertical bar of the chair until the stopper knots block it and allow enough blood to pass through.

Tie your feet and legs to the chair.
Fasten the thumb cuff to the right thumb or if possible to your right little finger.
Insert your left hand into both loops of the double hangman knot and close the loops around your left wrist. It is impossible to untie this with only your left hand. :twisted:

You must now wait an hour with the right hand just above your head until the ice has melted after an hour so that you can free the left hand with your right hand. Make it so that your right hand cannot rest on your head. :twisted:

Or you can choose to lower your right hand earlier and pull out the cork stopper so that you are completely covered in oil while you free yourself further. :mrgreen:

Your right hand is totally free, connected only to your little finger so that you can either extend your arm up - just not high enough to touch the ice - or lower it to just above your head. Finally desiring to rest on your head, but thereby pulling out the cork stopper. :evil:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Love it, exactly what im after :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Love it, exactly what im after :D
Succes, but use it naked or with old clothes. :mrgreen:

It comes from a story I read when I was 11 years old.
The criminal had the person strapped to a chair and left his right hand free, with only his right little finger tied to a bomb timer. Immediately as he would lower his hand, the 15 minutes before the bomb explodes starts. Meanwhile, the criminal was then able to escape.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

I adapted this to give myself an impossible predicament. :mrgreen:
First i got a bottle of cooking oil and replaced the lid with a cork that had a eyelet screwed into it. And secured it upside down in my garage from a rafter. I place some paper towel and keys near the door, you will see why later.
Next i got dressed in lingerie and a dress with my high heels locked on so they couldn't be removed.
Next i locked on my ball gag harness the key was left in the house, then i chained my ankles and knees.
Then on went a blindfold followed by securing the head harness to the cork. Finally clover clamps on my nipple and handcuffed my hands behind my back....
Wow what a feeling at that moment...
I was now in a predicament. The only way to get the keys was to pull the cork. After standing completely still for what seemed like hours. My feet was hurting my knees trembling and my nipples sore. I couldn't stand still any longer i lowered my body and out came the oil....
I was drenched. It came out that fast i could not avoid it.
It wasn't over yet. I was soaked in a oily dress. I can't go in the house and get oil everywhere so i unlocked myself and used the paper towel to dry off. Now with no clothes i had to cross the garden naked in daylight to get a shower. The next problem was the Neighbour was cutting the grass so i had to wait about another hour gagged. Untill it was safe to make the walk of shame back to the house. What a great session :twisted:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

I need more sessions like this :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote: What a great session :twisted:
Fine that you enjoyed it so much. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:I need more sessions like this :whip:
Hasbro has a number of kids games that you can customize such as Pie face game, Toilet trouble game, Gaming Bob Bilnaad, Peeing Puppy game, but I'm mainly thinking of the Joker Soaker Helm game (or Wet Head):

Connect the 8 pins with different lengths of string.
Connect the strings to the 4 corners of the garage.
Get in your high heels and with the ankles tied very close together so that you can only take very small steps.
Block the helmet on your head.
Blindfold on so that you cannot see the ropes hanging above you.
Bind your hands behind your back with the handcuffs whose key is inside the house.

You can then move with small steps, not knowing which of the 8 pins will be pulled out and which will let the oil run over your head ... and body. :twisted:

The only problem may be that it is sold out at most stores so you have to look out for thrift stores. :(