Great clothing for a session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Re: Great clothing for a session

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:And black pete with the rod or with the whip, for all the days I've been naughty on the BoundAnna forum. :rofl:
Black Pete is better than the guy who puts a lump of coal in your stocking. :whip:

Jenny.
It's true and as a BoundAnna member I like the whip more. :twisted: :mrgreen: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@kinbaku, According to dutch tradition, if you have been naughty, the black piet will put you in the bag and take you with them back to Spain.

I guess, free holiday? :facepalm: :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

A thrashing with the "Roe" AND a long trip bound in a sensory deprivation sack? Sounds like a good deal to me :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:@kinbaku, According to dutch tradition, if you have been naughty, the black piet will put you in the bag and take you with them back to Spain.

Well, at least the weather in Spain isn't bad. After all, the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain. So the beaches will be nice. 8)

Hey, Pete, give me a lift? :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:@kinbaku, According to dutch tradition, if you have been naughty, the black piet will put you in the bag and take you with them back to Spain.

And I have family living in Spain, so I can visit them for free. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:

I was thinking of staying over at qwerty's. He's been wooing me with chocolate for years. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

I was thinking of staying over at qwerty's. He's been wooing me with chocolate for years. :wink:

Jenny.
Oh yes, I forgot the chocolate and speculoos. :drool:
And mandarin oranges to still have the feeling that you are eating healthy. :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Ah, its still in transit. :) Let us know when you got it. :)
My woman bodysuit arrived today. Directly benefited from signing him (in reality "her" :rofl: ) with "K"inbaku. :rofl:
BodysuitKinbaku.jpg
BodysuitKinbaku.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 944 times
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome!

How does it feel to you? Like it? Regret the purchase? :)

I personally love to put the harness underneath because that makes it easier for my member to stay in place, but have all benefit of wearing the suit.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Awesome!

How does it feel to you? Like it? Regret the purchase? :)

I personally love to put the harness underneath because that makes it easier for my member to stay in place, but have all benefit of wearing the suit.
Very nice and cozy. It took 45 minutes to take everything off again. :shock: (Because the white cord is one piece: the further you free yourself, the longer it takes to untie a knot.)
And it seems I'm still wearing it.
Definitely been a good purchase that allows me to run some new scenarios.

Easiest to put on is to start along the legs and pull up to the stomach with the zipper at the front. Then pull in the stomach to be able to close the zipper at the front of your body. Then turn the zipper backwards. Finally, close the 2 push buttons at the bottom and pull the bodysuit further up.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, that's exactly how I put it on too. Feels really good to wear. Not too restrictive, but definitely reminds you that you wear it from time to time.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Not too restrictive, but definitely reminds you that you wear it from time to time.
It is visibly ready next to my bed along with ropes, cuffs, time locks, and the like. Ready for use! :twisted: