Great clothing for a session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Great clothing for a session

Post by KinkInSpace »

There's a new scenario I'm doing lately. Although one could argue it would better fit CrossDressing, I disagree for the simple reason that I'm not into CD at all and the only reason for me to wear woman's clothing, is because the feel they give is so different compared to mens clothing.

This scenario requires specific items though, but 11-11 is coming soon and AliExpress will have their big annually singles sale again, so now is a great time to get these if you don't have them.

First, I'll do a per-item description and then how the session goes.
Leather Harness Men
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000334 ... 1fa7dUG3Iw

This is a harness that you put on that feels really nice on your penis with a strap going through your buttocks. It has the option to unbutton a front cover so you can get your penis out and pee, then put it back in and leave the toilet without having to get naked first. (Yeah, I know right, its a bummer, and its optional. :P)

This item alone is already great. Its real leather, good quality and it feels really nice. You can size it to your needs so its a one-size fits all. No real bondage item in the sense that you can't secure yourself into one, but there's not really any need for it either. Its basically meant as underpants with straps that give another dimension to wearing this under your clothes or in a session where you don't want to be fully naked yet.

PU Leather Bathing suit
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... 4c4dkAALi7

Let me start that I absolutely love PU Leather. It is a cheap alternative to real leather, but it still has a distinct leatherish smell and it feels like leather too. Feels great on the skin and is not too stretchy either, although it can be slightly stretchy, which is okay. There's also faux leather and wet-look but they really suck, especially wet-look, as it feels plasticky, but only on the outside, and is very stretchy, so you put it on and you then forget about it.

Anyway, back to this garment. So, this is a bathing suit made of PU Leather, the way it should be. It has two elastic bands at the shoulders that could just as well hadn't been there, but for looks, its nice I guess. You put it on with the zipper pointed forwards, otherwise closing the zipper is really hard, especially if you get the size correctly. I ordered size M, which I usually order in EU size, and it fits perfectly.

Once the zipper is closed, you rotate the suit 180 degrees, so chest points forwards, then you button the two flaps between your legs to turn it into a full bathing suit.

Wearing this really feels awesome. It has a bit of a feeling of a regular bathing suit, but the pu leather, especially when felt from the outside feels really good. The stiffness helps making it feel like a really soft corset, so you actually do get a bit of a bondage feel from wearing it. And yes, it will display all bodily contours. ;) It does stretch slightly, but if you have to select between two sizes and you are closer to the larger size, go for the larger size. Its a tight fit anyway.

The session
So now that you've seen the clothes, here's the session.
First, chastity cage must be on obviously, a buttplug optional, but it does really add to the fun, so is recommended. The larger, the better.

On top goes the leather harness. This already makes it press the buttplug inwards a bit and encaves your penis. Do note that in combination with the chastity cage, it may be that the cage may become uncomfortable after a bit and you have to move it around a bit. There is a sweet spot that won't do this, but you'll have to find that for yourself.

On top goes the PU Leather bathing suit.

On top, you could tie a rope harness, but this is fully optional. It will add to the fun, but if lacking, it will still be great.

On top goes regular clothes, but underpants are forbidden, given that you wear a leather one already anyway.

I wear this for a longer amount of time, usually while I wait for a certain event to take place, such as the delivery man delivering a package I am expecting.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Great clothing for a session

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This forum seems to lack a board in which to discuss clothing or gear in general, but your topic fits well here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very nice. You make me want to try it too. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:Very nice. You make me want to try it too. :mrgreen:
I'm not gonna say: "Maybe you should... Or yeah, would be cool."

Nope. I'm gonna say this: "Alright! Let us know when you've done it. ;)"
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:

You already know me better than myself. :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:

You already know me better than myself. :rofl:
I doubt it. But its possible I have a very good grasp of your kinks. ;) Then again, I am watching from Space with a huge telescope, so its not that hard for me. :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@Kinbaku, my intellegence tells me you got the BathingSuit. How is it? :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:@Kinbaku, my intellegence tells me you got the BathingSuit. How is it? :)
Your intelligence is right again. :rofl:

Ordered it with the November 11 promotion. Unfortunately, this was the only item that was delayed on all my orders. :cry:

I had just checked my orders today because some Arduino supplies ordered earlier arrived and I always thank the company when the goods arrive in good order. I saw today that the suit has already been accepted by the airline. So the bathing suit is on its way. :D

Special because I want to baptise it with a good scenario that I got from TicleMeEndless. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, its still in transit. :) Let us know when you got it. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Please post your tracking number. Unless it provides information to your address in.......foreignland.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Please post your tracking number. Unless it provides information to your address in.......foreignland.
Just got a message that it is shipped. Normal delivery date is December 7th. Just one day too late to serve as a Sinterklaas present. We celebrate that here on December 6. :rofl:

My tracking has my home-address on it. Sorry. :gag: :facepalm:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

ooohhhhh!

i can wait until u get it.

even better, when we see it!!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I hope Sinterklaas brings you lots of gifts. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:I hope Sinterklaas brings you lots of gifts. :D

Jenny.
And black pete with the rod or with the whip, for all the days I've been naughty on the BoundAnna forum. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I hope Sinterklaas brings you lots of gifts. :D

Jenny.
And black pete with the rod or with the whip, for all the days I've been naughty on the BoundAnna forum. :rofl:
Black Pete is better than the guy who puts a lump of coal in your stocking. :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!