Simple Scenario locked to bed with plug in

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
HoppiesMan

Simple Scenario locked to bed with plug in

Post by HoppiesMan »

I just did this scenario today. I prepped everything on the bed. Here's a list of exactly what I used Modify as needed.
Leg Cuffs with D-Rings
Handcuffs
Length of Chain
Locking butt plug harness
Large butt plug
Ratcheting ropes for my waist and legs
Timed Lockbox for keys (kitchen safe)

I wrapped the chain around the top of the bedframe. Used a padlock to lock the handcuff chain to the chain on the bedframe. Attached the ratcheting ropes to the bedframe at waist and ankle height. Put on the leg cuffs and plug harness. I waited until the last step to actually put the plug in because it is pretty intense Attached the ratcheting ropes to the leg cuffs and plug harness. Pulled them all tight so I couldn't move from the waist down.
I used a roulette wheel to determine how long I was going to be locked. I ended up being locked up for 55 minutes
The next step was to put the plug in and lock it in with the crotch strap of the harness. As soon as it went it it was already very intense. I handcuffed one hand. Did a quick double check of everything. Put the handcuff key in the lockbox. Set the timer and locked the box.
Point of no return Hand cuffed my other hand. That's when the heart starts racing. It was a very intense 55 minutes. The last 10 were almost unbearable. But it was amazing.
You can modify this in many different ways to suit your needs. I used headphones and a blindfold.

Kitchen safe- 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9J3MLM/re ... QTFDJ298K2

Ratcheting Ropes- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077BKWZTH/re ... 2ZEBF6PWDB

Locking Plug Harness-
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/deluxe-loc ... ug-harness
Attachments
NG20211022-032740~2.png
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Simple Scenario locked to bed with plug in

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hoppies.
Nice equipment you have there. Do you press the green button to release? I wonder if one could drill a hole through the side to slide a padlock through to keep them from being pressed opened without a key.
818xZfzmV9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81UV7whBG2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
810uHAV9AQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81PhQ1QF2eL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome HoppiesMan. Nice equipment and scenario. I like to lie down like this. :mrgreen:
HoppiesMan

Post by HoppiesMan »

Hey Shannon,
The green button is the realease mechanism. The buttons are pretty small, so drilling a hole might be a challenge, buy I imagine something like that could be done. I like the way you think.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Or you can loosen the 4 screws and screw an iron cap over the knob, like a lid of a square box where you drill holes in the right 4 places where the screws fit.
Then it is no longer possible to press the button without having a screwdriver with which you can remove the cover again.
Shannon SteelSlave

I like to ad padlocks to things : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12023
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
HoppiesMan

Post by HoppiesMan »

Shannon,
I love using padlocks too. Nice work on adding them to the hose clamps. There's just something about that click of the lock that makes everything more exciting.

Julz,
The seatbelt idea is amazing. I can't believe I've never thought of that. There's been many scenarios that I've wanted to try,. But couldn't figure out how to slowly get the straps tighter as I moved. Thank you for sharing. Those will be my next on my shopping list.
Shannon SteelSlave

If you're doing my idea, you'll need some small drill bits, especially to drill a pilot hole before the padlock bolt sized hole.
👠👠