New scenario for FrostyDentist - and other members

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

New scenario for FrostyDentist - and other members

Post by kinbaku »

This is a copy from a demand at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13765#p104650. So that it is a new post that can be discussed. :wink:

For the clothing pegs scenario you can use the Milovana I just described at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13756&start=15#p104591

For your session with your specific materials. (Although customizable for the members who own other materials :rofl: ):

Use your metal chastity cage for three days. Only remove them for toilet and hygiene. So no stimulation for these 3 days. It is the preparation for making you horny. :mrgreen:
Every day you should wear the following for at least an hour:
1st day: PVC/wet look Leotard with soviet GP5 gas mask
2nd day: Body stocking with full-face mask with an in-built blindfold (blindfold on)
3th day: Wet look bodysuit with sleeves and your deprivation hood.

The fourth day you get complete naked, put on your ankle and handcuffs and close them with padlocks
Put on your thigh cuffs just above the knee
Remove the chastity, but put on the ball stretcher instead – the one without spikes
Place a silicone cockring in a size that doesn't block the entire blood flow, but still makes the penis stiffer
Put on your silicone nipple suckers and your aneros prostate massager
Put on your foam ear pluggs, so you don't hear if anyone comes in during your preparation and session. This to excite you even more. :twisted:

Then it is time to prepare your bed matrass:
Put a chain firmly around your mattress 3 times and tighten them so that all slack is gone and block them at the bottom with padlocks:
one at the foot end,
one at the head end and
one at a distance from the foot end chain as the distance between the floor and the top of your knee + 20 cm. So that it comes in place just in front of your buttocks (see figure).
20211014FrostyDentist.jpg
20211014FrostyDentist.jpg (32.93 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
With your carabiners connect the 5 ratchets to the chains, the 4 bottom ones B1-4 as far as possible to the side, the top ratchet B6 in the middle of the chain. Also provide a carabinier in the middle of the top chain to which the ice lock will be attached.

The last ratchet B5 is attached to the middle of the spreader bar F and on both ends from the spreader bar are carabiners for your ankle cuffs D5-6.

Lay this spreader bar ready on the bed, together with the EMT Scissors and 30ish meter spool of twine/jute string, 2 padlocks C1-2 through which the ice lock can pass freely, your leather locking posture collar, a couple vibrators and tape for connecting them to your penis, a ring gag and the pair of swimming goggles that you MacGyvered and turned into a blindfold using duct tape (so not possible to peek downside your noose like with a normal blindfold)

Now go take the ice lock out of the freezer and temporarily put it in a thermos so it stays cold.

Fix the vibrators in the correct position
With a string connect your EMT Scissors to your handcuff - this is your backup :!:
Connect your spreader bar E to your carabiners with your ankle cuffs D5+D6
Connect everything without tightening:
- the ratchet B5 with the ball stretcher E
- tie the ratchets at the foot ends B1 + B2 to the ankle cuff D5 + D6 on the other side of the spreader bar. Stick five times between the ankle and the cuff and then tie it
- the middle ratchets B3+B4 on the thighs D3+D4

Put on your ring gag
Put on your leather locking posture collar. Don't connect it to anything, it's just to harass you and keep your ring gag good. :mrgreen:

Remove the ice lock A from the thermos connect it to the chain G1 - if only the pin of the ice lock can pass through the padlocks C1+C2, check that the ice lock is connected in the correct direction :!: :!:

Connect the ratchet B6 to the ice lock with a square knot, which in case you make a mistake with the wrong direction of the ice lock you can undo it once the ice has melted

Pull on B1+B2. Because your ankles are held back by the spreader bar on the other side, your feet are secured in a fixed place.
Pull on B3+B4. Your legs are spread out and can no longer come together.
Now pull on B5. This activates the ball stretcher.

Activate the vibrators.

Make sure that you find and can connect the right strings from B6 and A
Put on your “MacGyvered” Goggles :wink:
Close the padlocks C1+C2 around the rope

Now pull on the rope from the ratchet B6. This shouldn't be much. Just so you can't get to anything else with your hands.
Best to keep it a little loose so that you can regularly change position with your hands. This does have the consequences that the Aneros takes a different position and stimulates your prostate. :twisted:
FrostyDentist

Re: New scenario for FrostyDentist - and other members

Post by FrostyDentist »

Hey everyone it's me again, a few days ago I asked for ideas for a upcoming self bondage session I was wanting to do and Kinbaku was kind enough to come up with this awesome scenario for myself and others to do. Today (18th) I was able to do the session and it lasted for two hours and it was very fun and tormenting :) so I thought I'd make this post and update folk on how it went.

Alongside Kinabku's scenario idea, they suggested that for the first three days I do the following (while also being in chastity) to prepare for the session:
Every day you should wear the following for at least an hour:
1st day: PVC/wet look Leotard with soviet GP5 gas mask
2nd day: Body stocking with full-face mask with an in-built blindfold (blindfold on)
3th day: Wet look bodysuit with sleeves and your deprivation hood.
So on day one (which was Friday) I put on my Leotard and GP5 gas mask for a bit over an hour. It was quite strange, I've worn the gas mask for only a couple minutes at most prior so spending an hour in a gas mask and having that restricted field of vision along with slightly restricted breathing and hearing every. single. inhale and exhale I was taking made for a interesting sensory experience. But shortly after an hour passed I removed the gas mask as it was getting a bit uncomfortable. I wore the leotard for a bit longer because tbh I have a bit of a latex fetish and while the leotard was not made out of latex it was still a shiny black material and I liked seeing myself wearing it.

Second day I didn't feel well so I didn't go through with that day's objective thing, though I did remain in chastity.

Third day I felt better and I wore the bodysuit and deprivation hood for awhile. The deprivation hood I have is a PU leather one I brought off amazon, it's cheap but is padded around the ears, eyes and mouth and the only thing you see while inside the hood is a tiny amount light coming through the nose holes. As someone with autism, wearing a deprivation hood is actually quite a calming experience due to the sensory deprivation and it really grounds me into focusing only on the present, so wearing that was quite pleasant.

Fourth day (today, monday 18th) was the big day. I got all the gear I needed for the session and put it on my bed.

I started by putting chains over then under the mattress, the chains I have are 2.5m and they were a bit too short to go all the way around the mattress but I had several rope ratchets at my disposal and they came with two carabiners per piece so I attached them onto the chains and tightened them so I couldn't pull out the chains out from under the mattress while bound. I then began setting up the ice release and the rest of the rope ratchets to the chains, two rope ratchets were placed on the bottom to attach onto my ankle cuffs, one would be attached to the middle of the spreader bar to a ball stretcher I'd wear and the last one placed to the top-right of the bed and would go through my wrist cuffs to the ice release on the opposite side. I decided against going with ratchets for the thigh cuffs because those cuffs are relatively new and I wasn't sure if they'd hold up to strict bondage like this especially since I love nothing more in self bondage than to struggle :) so instead I was going to use carabiners to secure the thigh cuffs to the chains.

After that I began putting on the restraints starting with the ankle cuffs followed by the thigh and wrist cuffs then I connected the bottom ratchet carabiners to the D-rings on my ankle cuffs, they only had one D-ring each but I realized that I could connect the spreader bar onto the cuffs via the lockable buckle and a padlock.. So I did that and next I took two big carabiners and snapped them on my thigh cuff D-rings and secured them to the sides of the middle chain but not too far. After that I put on a ball stretcher, it was actually a 40mm chastity cage ring (one that splits open) because the ball stretcher I had didn't really have any attachment points, the chastity cage ring did so I used that and padlocked the carabiner connecting to the rope ratchet in the middle of the spreader bar to it. Nearly there I then put on my O-ring gag into my mouth, I faced my head down and began strapping the gag on as tightly as I could get it, and then facing back up again I put on my leather posture collar securely but not tightly around my neck. Afterwards I put in my foam ear plugs and put on my blindfold (swimming goggles with tape over them) and took the carabiner from the top-right ratchet and pulled it through my cuff D-rings behind my back and snapped on the carabiner to the ice lock secured to the top-left of my mattress. At this point everything was in place except I realized that I had forgot the vibrator, but not wanting to undo all the restraints (because the vibrator and tape was across the room) I decided to just continue on without it. I did remember the prostate massager but decided to not use it for this first session because I wasn't sure how comfortable I'd be bound in this setup or how long the ice lock takes to melt (I very rarely use the ice lock).

So there was me loosely restrained on the bed, but this was very soon about to change as I pulled on the ratchets connected to my ankle cuffs and pulling them further to the side of the bed. I then began pulling on the rope ratchet in the middle of the spreader which pulled on my testicles, I purposely didn't pull on the rope ratchet too much as I didn't want to possibly hurt myself but I did pull on it enough so that I could not straighten my legs without the rope ratchet pulling on my testicles. And lastly there was just one last step.. I pulled on the top-right rope ratchet and slowly felt my hands being pulled further away from behind my back to the top of the bed. This was a very incremental tightening as I needed to carefully observe how restrictive it was getting and if I could still reach my backup release which was a pair of EMT Scissors under the towel below the ice lock and eventually it got to the point where I could not tighten the ratchet any further but could still reach the scissors easily if needed. And there I was, the setup was complete and the session itself had truly begun and holy. fuck. It was awesome! and things got even better when I realized that the carabiner connecting the rope through my restraints to the ice lock O-ring could not be removed because the rope ratchet was secured that tightly. I still had the backup release of course so I was not worried but the idea of being tied up the way I was with "no" release until the ice melted felt amazing.

At this point it must've been around 9am, I couldn't see really anything out of the swimming goggles so I couldn't tell what time it was or how much time was passing, I was also of course gagged so even if I didn't turn off my echo dot (Alexa) she wouldn't understand anything I said if I wanted to try and ask her what time it was etc, being that helpless in such a strict restraint setup felt so damn good and I remember after awhile I started to feel like I was in a trance of sorts because I was in that state of deep focus and relaxation along with feeling very, very submissive and it was quite a pleasant experience to have while also tied up and unable to do really anything so I was able to just focus on relaxing (in hindsight I was possibly in subspace). Every so often though I'd decide to try and struggle in the restraints to kinda "get out", really just an excuse to have a little fun struggling and I'd also try to speak through the gag or try and remove the blindfold etc but nope! Restraints were secure, gag was secured very tightly to the point where I was starting to experience discomfort and the swimming goggles were not coming off especially since I had a posture collar on and I was only able to turn my head maybe half an inch in either direction and the gag prevented me from turning my head down as well. At some point in the session I heard a door creak, didn't know if it was from outside or from in the house but either way I had the house to myself and nobody was to be home so it couldn't have been anybody I knew. Began fantasizing that a stranger had broken in and was about to find me all tied up and take away those EMT scissors and tighten the restraints a bit more.

After awhile (about half an hour?) the gag in my mouth was really starting to cause discomfort and it got to the point where I was trying to actually get out without the EMT scissors by trying to unclip the carabiner from the ice lock but the rope was too tight so I was effectively stuck until the ice melted or I cut the rope, so I decided to just wait patiently and tried my best to endure the increasing discomfort. More time passes and I'm holding onto the ice lock with my right hand and I can feel that the pin was slightly outside of the lock indicating of course that at least some of the ice inside had melted. "Not long now!" I thought. Well what felt like an eternity later and after a lot of struggling I gave up as the pain was getting too much so I used my EMT scissors to cut the rope and free my wrists and I removed my blindfold and to much of my relief the gag as well. I checked the ice lock and the pin seemed to be about half way out but a few minutes later (just as I was about to tie myself up again) the pin fell out :/ so I ended the session there and cleared everything up, it was about 11:20 when I ended the session at that point so I was tied up for about two hours, felt like four. Afterwards I had a shower, a quick snack and just relaxed as part of my aftercare routine.

Things didn't go quite to plan but it was still one of the most enjoyable self bondage sessions I have ever done and I plan to do this again but maybe next time without the ring gag. That ring gag by the way is 1.9 inches in diameter and it's made out of silicone, so that gag was pretty damn big but it didn't hurt or damage my teeth.

Thanks again for the scenario, Kinbaku! Sorry I wasn't able to do everything you suggested but I'll be sure to incorporate them the next time I do this scenario again.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Isn't it strange how much energy bondage takes out of you?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

FrostyDentist wrote:Thanks again for the scenario, Kinbaku! Sorry I wasn't able to do everything you suggested but I'll be sure to incorporate them the next time I do this scenario again.
Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

The next time you do it again:
The spreader bar is secured with carabiniers to the D-rings D5-6 of your ankle cuffs and the ratchets B1-2 connect by pushing the rope on the other side several times - I do it 5 times - between your cuff and your ankle (turning around the ankle cuff) to tie the rope afterwards. Because the ratchets indirectly tighten the spreader bar, your ankles are held in one position without putting pressure on the ankles.

Also don't forget to connect the scissors to your handcuff with a thin string. Otherwise, fighting the ropes can put the scissors in an impossible-to-reach position. So you can always use your safety scissors, even if they fall to the ground.

Normally you should not be able to reach the ice lock A or the ratchet B6 with your hands. In your case it may therefore be necessary to attach both behind or under the bed at the head end.

For the others who also want to do it and who don't have the materials for the first 3 days: the intention is to create a harder task every time. Another example would be:
1st day: a nylon women's stocking over your head
2nd day: pull 3 nylon women's stockings over your head
3rd day: tie a silk scarf as a blindfold