Guess the order game

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
juandelpueblo

Guess the order game

Post by juandelpueblo »

I think this or a variation of this game has been posted before. If not, thenI hope you like it. Its pretty much the simple guess the order game you've seen on many computer games but with dildos.

I'll skip the bondage part because you can arrange it anyway you want. Anyways, take 3 dildos (or more) and rig a sensor on it. The idea is that when the dildo is in your body the computer detects it. What the game is that the computer randomly chooses the order of the dildo. Lets call them A, B and C for simplicity. So the computer on round one randomly chooses ACB. So, you insert the dildo one at a time for the minimum number of seconds trying to guess that order. For example you try ABC. Wrong try again. You then try BAC, wrong again. Then you try ACB aha! You guessed right. You move on to round 2. The idea is to complete X number of rounds and when that happens a key is realeased and you can escape. For a bigger challenge you can get punished for too many fails. For example you made it to round 4 and you are only allowed 6 tries per round. You failed 6 times and the computer demotes you to round 3 or maybe you get an electric shock. Note that if a dilldo is allowed to be repeated as in say AAC then there will be 27 possible combos per round. So, give yourself plenty of tries per round or you'll never get out.

When this game shows up as a mini game inside video games (boy, thats a mouth full) the game usually gives you a hint usually in the form of number of correct guesses. For example if the computer chose BCB and you guesed ABC you will get a notification say you got two right (the B and the C). If you then try ABA you will get a one right so you know B is in the correct position.
Ofcourse, the game is easy to play on a computer with a mouse. If you have to crawl on the floorwith yournhands tried behind you back and back yourself into it then its not so easy.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Guess the order game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sounds like a win-win.
I suppose a colour recognizer program might be able to assist in the identification of the toys. Each toy would have to be a different colour. You would present it to the camera, insert and then remove. Then the next, and so on.
So it would see red, then no red, then red again, complete. Then blue, no blue, and blue again, complete. Yellow, no yellow, and yellow again, round complete, if that is the correct order.
More fun than this
f0ab229c6fd051f19e97a098b79e39fb1016c285.jpg
Less f'ustratrating than this
index.jpg
index.jpg (6.88 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
Maybe...
If you want to go more the DIY route, an identifying transponder and heat sensor might work, and you would have to keep it in long enough to reach the correct temperature. I would think it best to make those dildos from scratch, mold the rubber around the electronics and batteries.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Re: Guess the order game

Post by TicleMeEndless »

and you would have to keep it in long enough to reach the correct temperature.
So, what about this?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.