Need a scenario/Predicament, punish me

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Louise_69

Need a scenario/Predicament, punish me

Post by Louise_69 »

Open to anything, will try most things, new to the group give me you best
I've run low on ideas. :twisted: :gag:

Humiliation/outdoor excites me. But makes me nervous :oops:

Dildo
Butt plug
Handcuffs
Clover clamps
Blind fold
Ball gag
Lots of rope
Lots of Chains and padlocks
Gaffer tape
Little pink dress
Leotard
Sexy underwear
6" locking stilettos
20211008_163540.jpg
Last edited by Louise_69 on 08 Oct 2021, 19:49, edited 3 times in total.
kinbaku

Re: Need a scenario/Predicament, punish me

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Open to anything, new to the group give me you best :gag: :evil:
First give me a little direction: have you already gained experience with previous scenarios, what do you like or dislike? :hi:

To start as a warm-up (because you mention Predicament):
- Put on your butt plug and block it with a rope or your leotard.
- Put your handcuff key (or a key from a padlock) on the floor in the living room.
- Go to the unlit bedroom and fasten your ankles to the bed with an ice lock so that you have to sit down on the floor. Preferably with your legs under the bed.
- Put on a blindfold and connect your hands behind your back with the handcuffs (or with a rope and the padlock). Don't forget to double lock your handcuffs.

You have the choice of sitting up, which is tiring for the abs or lying down, which is awkward with your hands tied behind your back. :twisted:
Once the ice has melted, you can "look" blindfolded :mrgreen: for the key in the living room. Be careful not to fall down the stairs when your bedroom is upstairs.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

That made the afternoon fun :twisted: can't wait to try more. Any more suggestions? :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:That made the afternoon fun :twisted: can't wait to try more. Any more suggestions? :whip:
- Put on your ball gag and block it with gaffer tape so you can't push it out of your mouth.
- then in your sexy underwear and then the pink dress
- turn a chain into a belt and lock it on your back with a padlock; now connect your handcuffs to another padlock on the front of this belt
- put on your stilettos and lock them
- Now it's time to be fast: put your clover clamps on your nipples, put on the blindfold, put your hands in the handcuffs and block them, turn yourself 3x in a spacious room, step 3 steps, let the handcuff key fall to the floor, take 3 more steps and then turn around 3 times again

Your job is to find the key before your clover clamps start to hurt too much. However, it is not easy to keep your balance in those high heels and your hands tied in front of your body blindfolded.
It is also difficult to put yourself on the floor with your heels on and the inability to use the help of your hands.

I hope it's a room with a carpet, otherwise you can put a pillow in a corner on which to sink down to the floor. Only then you cannot search for the key so quickly because you have to move on your knees or slide forward on your back or on your side.

First test whether you can touch the floor with your hands, otherwise leave a 5 cm length of chain protruding from the belt where you attach the handcuff at the end of it.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

That was exciting. Added a few extra keys just for increased frustration. Any ideas for a 5 hour session. I can't get enough :gag:

Always wanted to try something outdoors but getting caught is a worry :oops:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:That was exciting. Added a few extra keys just for increased frustration. Any ideas for a 5 hour session. I can't get enough :gag:
Since your abs were trained on the first assignment, here's the next abs exercise. I don't know if it will take 5 hours but that depends on your dexterity.
GrainBucket.jpg
Take a wooden board measuring 50 x 150 x 2 centimetres (20" x 60" x 1") and screw an old bucket to the board at one end and at the other end put a pillow on which to rest your head if you get tired.
Do a tape around the key of your handcuffs and the keys of 2 padlocks: to prevent them from getting dirty and an extra difficulty in removing the tape before they are usable. Do not use too much tape so that they keep their small shape.
Fill the bucket one-fourth with a granular structure (rice grains, wood chips, sawdust, corn kernels, ...), then drop in the keys and fill the rest until 3/4 of the bucket is full.

Lay a chain on the floor from the leg of your bed on the head side to the leg at the foot end (you can also use the legs of a long heavy table or long heavy cupboard for this). The chain is connected to an 8-hour ice lock on both sides. This is your backup if you don't find the keys before 8-hours.

Place the shelf with the bucket in front of the chain. Sit on the plank with your legs spread and the bucket between your legs. Connect your ankles to the chain using the padlocks to keep your legs apart.
Put on your blindfold and make sure you don't take it off until your handcuffs are released. Then put on the handcuffs.

The task is to find the keys in the bucket. However, due to the granular structure, these are always moved. So if you search the left half of the bucket first, you may find that while you are exploring the right side, the keys will move to the left. Hopefully you will find the keys to the handcuffs first, which will simplify the search.

The obligatory erect position with legs spread out fatigues your abs and forces you to lie down on the pillow. But the longer you lie down, the longer it takes before you can free yourself.
Warning: Test beforehand that you can fully reach the bottom of the bucket in this position.
Louise_69 wrote:Always wanted to try something outdoors but getting caught is a worry :oops:
You can always hide your backup key outside.

As long as everything is going well, you shouldn't go out. But that one time when things go wrong and you need your spare key, you have to go outside. But that is no longer so bad because the only liberation lies outside.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:
20211008_163540.jpg
Nice bondage. I also saw it in your New Members post. :rofl:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

That last session was awesome the frustration of it was overwhelming, rice really made it tricky. 3 hours of ab excercise to be precise :mrgreen:
I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you :lol: :rofl:
Give me your toughest/ assignment be as cruel as like :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:That last session was awesome the frustration of it was overwhelming, rice really made it tricky. 3 hours of ab excercise to be precise :mrgreen:
I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you :lol: :rofl:
Give me your toughest/ assignment be as cruel as like :whip:
I saw your picture of the chains at the New members post, it was the right chain for the second scenario. :rofl:
I see you like the roughest game. :mrgreen:
Have you had some rest needed with this last one? (I did need it when I did it in the past :facepalm: :rofl: )
Maybe think for buying a DG-lab. You will not regret it. See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13602.

You can do this one, but instead of the belts, you use your ropes.
Before you put on your butt plug and block it with a nice crotchrope that stimulates your pussy :oops: .
At one side of the room you place an ice-lock that you connect with your ankle.
You tie a nice futomomo around each leg en enjoy your time binding them.
The ropes around the arms must be above your elbows. If you don't want them to slide down all the time until you bind your hands, you can block them with another rope that wraps around your shoulders like an inverted bra (your breasts on your back :rofl: ).
Instead of the strap around the hands, use your handcuffs whose key is in your bedroom. You need to go on your knees - stimulating your pussy and butt plug - across the room and then to your bedroom upstairs.

With this scenario it is now the tedious waiting on your aching knees for the ice to melt so that you can start your journey to the bedroom.
You can, of course, lie down, but there is a danger that you will then no longer be able to get up. :twisted:
Fortunately, after the liberation you can happily lie down outstretched on your nearby bed. :mrgreen: :lol:

Leave a spare key on the floor in the kitchen or bathroom (which is the farthest away from the stairs) in case it's impossible for you to crawl up the stairs.
Last edited by kinbaku on 08 Oct 2021, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (300.59 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
That is once you are rested on your bed and you go back down. Going up was always bent over forewards, so it's good to stimulate the other muscles as well and go bent over backwards off the stairs. :rofl:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

DG Labs wow... order placed. Control from anywhere :shock: love the sound of that :oops: :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:DG Labs wow... order placed. Control from anywhere :shock: love the sound of that :oops: :whip:
When you go shopping with the DG-lab connected to your sensitive parts: it has a timer when it starts and then it can give progressively stronger impulses while you are in the store. Hopefully not at the checkout. :evil: :rofl:
Your assignment for an outside scenario. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There must be a way to do a tie that only allows for spider walking
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

kinbaku wrote:
Louise_69 wrote:DG Labs wow... order placed. Control from anywhere :shock: love the sound of that :oops: :whip:
When you go shopping with the DG-lab connected to your sensitive parts: it has a timer when it starts and then it can give progressively stronger impulses while you are in the store. Hopefully not at the checkout. :evil: :rofl:
Your assignment for an outside scenario. :mrgreen:
Hopefully at the check out :D