Need a scenario/Predicament, punish me

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Re: Need a scenario/Predicament, punish me

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Louise_69 wrote:DG Labs wow... order placed. Control from anywhere :shock: love the sound of that :oops: :whip:
When you go shopping with the DG-lab connected to your sensitive parts: it has a timer when it starts and then it can give progressively stronger impulses while you are in the store. Hopefully not at the checkout. :evil: :rofl:
Your assignment for an outside scenario. :mrgreen:
Hopefully at the check out :D
Yes, then you get your humiliation at the outdoor. :mrgreen:
But it is not so terribly, because for everyone you only act strange - not knowing what is happening; only for you who knows, it is a humilated experience. :facepalm:
Hopefully you'll meet someone in the shop who keeps talking, not knowing that your time is shortening before the session starts. So you get excited about what will inevitably happen. :twisted:

And put your DG-lab and cell phone (in airplane mode so no one can call you) in 3 underpants and crotch-rope so you can't turn them off. :twisted:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Just completed the last assignment you set, added a blindfold which made things a little bit more intense. :twisted:

Time for another :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Just completed the last assignment you set, added a blindfold which made things a little bit more intense. :twisted:

Time for another :lol:
Now that your knees are well trained, the next one for your knees. :mrgreen:
But first we do some preparation. :twisted:

Put your underpants with dildo and butt plug on. Then your leotard and sexy lingery. Above it your normal clothes and normal pants and nice stiletto heels. So only you yourself know what's going on underneath. :oops:

Like that, go to the store (your outside excitement :mrgreen: ) and buy 40 clothes pins (for a men) or 46 clothes pins (for a women = emancipation) and 7 meters (23 feet) of very thin, strong strings like dental floss or fishing wire. I suppose that you have a belt with some sort of open buckle, so that you can tie a rope directly to the buckle. Otherwise you need also to buy it. (You can do it also with your rope, but with a belt it’s faster and easier).

Take the spare keys from your handcuffs and put them on the floor at the back of the yard. It's your backup that you don't normally need. :mrgreen:

Now you can remove all your clothes, including the dildo and butt plug. But instead put on your new ball gag and your clover clamps. You can hold on your stileto heels or change them for the 6" ones - it makes it a little more difficult to get up when your ankles are connected to your belt with a short rope.

Now perform what is said on https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=16752. This until you get to page 10 (see top in the address bar: id=16752&p=10#t) while every time you press “Continue” you remove the clover clamps and put them back, 90°rotated from the previous time (so first vertically, then horizontally, back vertically, and so on). The switch from page 7 to page 9 (left-/right-handed) counts as one change of the clamps. Any good exercise needs its warm-up. :lol:

Now is the moment of truth. Remove the clover clamps. Mix the key to your handcuffs in the rice bucket from before, so that you don't know where he is. Place your plank with the bucket on the floor at least 5 meters from your computer and the bondage place. (For others who are not so proficient: just put the key on the ground 5 meters away.)
Before you go to page 11 and have everything near you (clothes pins, computer for seeing the 15 min video (or longer :mrgreen: ), rope, handcuff, your new ball gag on, ...) Sit on your knees and tie your ankles to the belt on your hips so you can move only on your knees! This (in italic) is different from the Milovana because you already trained your knees and making the movements later more slowing down. :twisted:
Now continue from page 11.

After the task of Milovana, the task awaits you search the key in the rice, but now with your hands on the backside and because of the gag it is not possible to remove the rice with your mounth.
If you don't want to do this, you will have the tedious task of getting on your knees the spare key at the back of the garden. :twisted:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Think i need more practice on my knees. That was tough :twisted:
Going to give the maypole scenario a try. Let my knees have a rest :wink:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Going to give the maypole scenario a try. Let my knees have a rest :wink:
Ok, they did their job very well. :mrgreen:

Buy a 1 meter threaded rod, some nuts, screws and 2 like these mounting plates.
Connect a mounting plate in the center of the wooden plank from the previous scenario - but without the bucket :rofl: - (that is heavy enough not to shift) with 4 big screws.
Slightly screw the other mounting plate and a nut (blocking nut) onto the threaded rod, then tighten this end into the mounting plate on the shelf.
Now tighten the blocking nut against the lower mounting plate with a wrench. This blocks the threaded rod so it can no longer be removed without a wrench.
Connect a wooden board measuring 30 x 30 x 200 cm with 2 big screws to the top mounting plate. At the other end of this board is a hole where you can connect your chain of 1.5 meter.
Here comes the chain tied to your ankle.

Put on your high heel boots and lock them.
Connect one ankle to the plank with a 1.5m chain. Long enough so that you don't have to limp on one leg at the end, but short enough that you can't reach the threaded rod to feel how far you've gone. Protect your skin there with a bandage so that the chain does not rub against the skin.
Blindfold yourself so you don't see how far the screw is moving.
Hands behind the back and in handcuffs.

Now it is a matter of turning until the top plate falls off the screw. :twisted:

I wish you a pleasant walk in your high heels. :mrgreen:
Maypool.jpg
Maypool.jpg (11.1 KiB) Viewed 3419 times
Test it in advance so that you at least go in the right direction and do ensure that the top plate is not jammed against the bottom plate :!: :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is that bottom plank long enough to prevent tampering with the centre unit?
Extra challenge, use loc-tite on the threads :rofl: No just kidding, don't use thread locking compound like loc tite.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is that bottom plank long enough to prevent tampering with the centre unit?
Extra challenge, use loc-tite on the threads :rofl: No just kidding, don't use thread locking compound like loc tite.
I think the 50 x 150 x 2 centimetres (20" x 60" x 1") plank is heavy enough to hold the threaded rod upwards, but she can always place weights on the board, as long as it doesn't interfere with the rotation of the top board.
I would rather check that the thread no longer contains any burr that could block it. And maybe even oil it. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, didn't really have time to convert.........foreign measurements.
index.jpg
index.jpg (11.86 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
The plank should spin like an air plane propeller, at least half of 1. Adding weight, thus adding more resistance is an interesting idea.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠