First session with a Lovense Edge 2

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Furimane

First session with a Lovense Edge 2

Post by Furimane »

So, I recently bought a Lovense Edge 2 and it should arrive this week (it's a prostate massager with 2 vibrators and Bluetooth connection). I'm extremely hyped to test it, so the questions are:

what would be the best selfbondage scenarios to debut this toy? A chair tie? Spreadeagle in bed?

what kind of program or stimulation pattern should the toy run? I can program a controller for the toy using Csharp programing language, the toy battery can last up to 2 hours of continuous use.
AllieXBow

Re: First session with a Lovense Edge 2

Post by AllieXBow »

I think any of those positions can work. Especially if you can secure the vibrator on with something like rope connected to your crotch rope/harness. Or sone kind of tape. If ur on a chair u could tape the vibe down to stop it from moving maybe. I found some ideas by searching 'vibrator bondage'. The hogtie is my fav position, and you could easily incorporate a vibe in there too
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

As AllieXBow says: any position is possible, as long as you prevent it from moving back out by itself and spoil the fun.
I would initially go for spread eagle with a blindfold on and try all the possible settings and enjoy it to see which one suits you best.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

AllieXBow wrote:The hogtie is my fav position
:mrgreen:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Furimane

Post by Furimane »

secure the vibe with some shibari and test a lot of positions, got it.