Feedback on my first scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
VortexedCuffsBondage

Feedback on my first scenario

Post by VortexedCuffsBondage »

Hello all! I have been on the forum for a couple of years now and I have posted a few times, but I mainly just read on here as I find it interesting to see what everyone else is up to. However, today, I want to post because I did my first "proper" SB scenario (or at least what most people would consider proper) :D

I have been casually doing SB for a while. Sometimes I just feel like sitting in my toecuffs, sometimes I'll spend the day in leg irons, sometimes I'll do a hogcuff or sometimes I'll incorporate lots of things I have. But there is always one catch; I can always get out. I never do anything with the keys, I always have them just there for as soon as I want to get out. Usually, it's only after a couple of hours or even just 10 minutes if it's a hogcuff or something that renders me immobile.

Today I tried my first scenario where there were no keys or instant releases accessible during the scenario. I would have to rely on the built-in release. I wanted to try this because I have never actually been in a SB situation where I cannot get out just when I want to, I wanted it to feel as real as possible hence why I set it up to only have the main release. I know alarm bells are going off as you read this, but bear with me.

I'll explain the scenario here. It was a kneeling scenario where my hands are handcuffed above my head, to a point near the ceiling. The cuffs are not directly connected to the anchor point, but instead are connected by a sock. At the bottom of the sock is ice, the cuffs are attached just above that, and the open end of the sock is firmly tied around the anchor. I am gagged with my ballgag. Moving a bit further down, my ankles were cuffed with a pair of rigid handcuffs, and my toes were cuffed with toecuffs. I also added some toys. I had an inflatable butt plug and an anal hook inserted as well (it may sound strange to have 2 things in the butt at once, but the base of the plug is quite thin and of course the hook rod is thin as well, so those two had no problem fitting in. I enjoy and am used to anal play). The anal hook was connected to the same anchor point so it was being pulled up the entire time (not allowing me to slouch down), and it was also attached to the back of my gag so when I moved my head, the hook moved slightly to give a bit of extra feeling. I attached some tape with rice to my knees to make the kneeling more uncomfortable. Finally, I am a guy, so I tied some rope around my balls and attached that rope to the floor, meaning I couldn't stand up or pull my torso back/upwards. Just to top it off at the balls, I had underwear on for the scenario and filled the front with ice to give a refreshing chill on my privates during the scenario!

That's the components, I'll briefly explain how it works but I guess you can imagine. I prepare everything first. Initially, I insert the hook and plug. I just leave those as they are while doing the rest of the prep to let my butt adjust a little. I tie the sock with ice in to the anchor and attach the handcuffs to the end. I cuff my toes and ankles next, attach the tape and kneel down in the right spot, before then putting on the gag. Next I attach the anal hook to the anchor using some rope, making sure there's little slack so that I cannot slouch and can always feel it pulling slightly. Then I do the rope around my balls, pull up the underwear and add the ice in, give the inflatable plug a good few pumps, before finally putting my arms up and cuffing my hands to the dangling cuffs.

At this point I cannot stand (because the rigid cuffs make movement very difficult, and my balls are tied to the floor), I cannot slouch down to put less pressure on my legs/knees (because the hook is attached above and is pulling), I cannot try and use my mouth to do anything (because I am gagged), and I cannot lower my arms because there is no key at the moment and the ice is preventing the cuffs from sliding off the sock. In order to be released from this scenario at all, the ice must melt so I can lower my arms and reach the key I left at around my arm height. I left several keys in different locations and heights around the scenario to make sure I could reach at least one.

What are your thoughts, and how do you think I could make it more interesting? One thing I realised is that I can easily reach the end of the sock with my hands so I can squeeze the ice and make it melt faster. Any ideas you have whether it's safety, making it more daring, adding more equipment etc, please let me know!
Self bondage newbie!
PM to test SB ideas on me :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Feedback on my first scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I love using toe cuffs to limit my ability to shift posture when kneeling or standing, and also, keeps my legs uncrossed in a hog tie / cuff. Plus, it drives up the stress, not being able to move a limb, even if said limb could not help me escape.
I am so careful with steel cuffs that they hardly appear in my games. I just have an image stuck in my head of someone discovering my restrained skeleton someday.
I would love to hear a story about someone having to endure sucking and licking an edible gag, then using their mouth to operate a release. Maybe a magnetic lock, with power controlled by a recessed button or switch close to your mouth that you can move only when your tongue is free.I would probably recommend using a ball shape for the gag only, because a phallus gag might break off a piece that could lodge in your throat. But if you want a phallus gag suck/lick kind of release, just don't choose a scenario where the gag is strapped to your mouth.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Undeveloped idea : use a thin fixed pole, I am thinking vertically mounted, wrists and ankles are cuffed, then put the pole between your hands and feet, then cuff your thumbs and toes. You will be able to stand or squat to shift positions, but you're not going anywhere without your release.
Again, warning that this idea is incomplete. Not sure how easy it is to unlock your thumbs when wrists around around a pole. At least make sure thumb cuff key holes face your thumb nails.
Not sure if this is an original idea, or if I am subliminally influenced from seeing somewhere.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:What are your thoughts, and how do you think I could make it more interesting? One thing I realised is that I can easily reach the end of the sock with my hands so I can squeeze the ice and make it melt faster. Any ideas you have whether it's safety, making it more daring, adding more equipment etc, please let me know!
Nice scenario you did. :worship:
Make sure your hands don't go higher than your shoulders. This is better for blood flow and prevents you from melting the ice faster with your hands.
VortexedCuffsBondage

kinbaku wrote:Nice scenario you did. :worship:
Make sure your hands don't go higher than your shoulders. This is better for blood flow and prevents you from melting the ice faster with your hands.

So do you mean something like as well as having my wrists attached to the anchor point above, also attach them to something below as well? That way I wouldn’t be able to move up or down, but I could still move down to reach the key once the top has melted. Or have I misunderstood?
Self bondage newbie!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Nice scenario you did. :worship:

So do you mean something like as well as having my wrists attached to the anchor point above, also attach them to something below as well? That way I wouldn’t be able to move up or down, but I could still move down to reach the key once the top has melted. Or have I misunderstood?
That's the idea. for example, you can fasten them to a belt around your hips or with a rope under your legs, or ... simply to your scrotum. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

These 2 had to sleep like that. (Repost from Fictional Stories)
cabinet.JPG
cabinet.JPG (27.59 KiB) Viewed 2438 times

But having your hands restrained over your head for lengthy periods is a bad idea. Especially in self bondage, where if you lose circulation, your ability to feel and maneuver your freedom device may be compromised.
👠👠
VortexedCuffsBondage

Thanks. I will take that about circulation and raised arms into consideration. The way my scenario works means I still need to be able to move my arms quite a lot once the top has melted, and the anal hook means I can’t bend down much, but I’m sure I could find a way to attach my hands below as well.

I could change the ice to be at the top, so when the ice melts the entire sock can be pulled off and the key is in there somewhere?
Self bondage newbie!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:I could change the ice to be at the top, so when the ice melts the entire sock can be pulled off and the key is in there somewhere?
Tape the key to the bottom of the sock with tape.
Put the ice in there.
Tie it up with a long rope that is used afterwards to keep your hands at waist level.
Put the rope and sock through a ring - which the ice cannot get through - and attach the ring at the top - for example, on the top of a closed door with a stick on the other side of the door.
VortexedCuffsBondage

kinbaku wrote:Tape the key to the bottom of the sock with tape.
Put the ice in there.
Tie it up with a long rope that is used afterwards to keep your hands at waist level.
Put the rope and sock through a ring - which the ice cannot get through - and attach the ring at the top - for example, on the top of a closed door with a stick on the other side of the door.
I’ll be honest, I’m struggling to picture this in my head :rofl: . My inexperience with SB is probably to blame, or it might just be me. Could you explain what you mean differently? From what I’ve gathered, the sock is through a ring attached to the top of the door instead and the key is there, so I have to wait for the ice to melt to allow they sock to drop, and therefore the key also. I am slightly worried about that though in that if the sock doesn’t drop even after all the ice has melted (because it’s stuck, or at a weird angle) then I’d have no release at all. I also think you mean attach my handcuffs to my waist via the rope, but why would that need to go up to the top too?

Sorry for so many questions, feel free to PM me if instead if you want :P
Self bondage newbie!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Tape the key to the bottom of the sock with tape.
Put the ice in there.
I’ll be honest, I’m struggling to picture this in my head :rofl: . My inexperience with SB is probably to blame, or it might just be me. Could you explain what you mean differently? From what I’ve gathered, the sock is through a ring attached to the top of the door instead and the key is there, so I have to wait for the ice to melt to allow they sock to drop, and therefore the key also. I am slightly worried about that though in that if the sock doesn’t drop even after all the ice has melted (because it’s stuck, or at a weird angle) then I’d have no release at all. I also think you mean attach my handcuffs to my waist via the rope, but why would that need to go up to the top too?

Sorry for so many questions, feel free to PM me if instead if you want :P
It's like in these pictures: https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html
With you it is the other way around: the ring is attached to the door and the sock with the key in the sock comes down so that it is not the heavy ring that can fall on your head but only the sock with the small key. So fasten the rope well to the sock (just like when tying long hair when you want to involve hair in a bondage - double sheet bend knot with the blue side = the sock). Make sure there is enough end of the sock so that it does not slip out of the knot. So tie the rope as close to the ice as possible.

You are right that you have to check that the sock can't get stuck behind anything, that's why I'm more in favour of a closed ring instead of the closing hook as in the photo.

The connection with both the bottom and the top of the wrists is to prevent you from untie your balls, for example. Your hands are therefore blocked at a fixed height so that you cannot use them for anything.

Don't be bothered by the many questions. You better have it very clear to you before you start. We are here to help each other in this. So feel free to ask more questions if it's not clear yet. :love:
VortexedCuffsBondage

Okay, so this is how I think it goes.

My hands are handcuffed, and connected to a rope around my waist so they are kept at a particular height? I can't move up to potentially touch the sock, and I can't move down to interact with my balls etc. I keep enough length of one end of the rope so that it can go up and attach to the sock. (I only have 1 bit of rope and should this be at waist height, or held up a bit more at nipple height etc?) I think this is the bit I misunderstood the most. Should my hands be able to move more once the sock drops, or is the sock dropping simply just putting the key in reach?

In that photo the sock is attached to the door with ice in the bottom and the ring is over that so when the ice melts, the ring comes off and you can get back to any height you want. With me, like you say, it's the other way around so the ring is secured to the door, the sock is pulled through the ring with ice and the key in one end. The other end of the sock is dangling down, and that is what I tie the other end of the rope to. I see what you mean now about tying it close to the ice and tying a secure knot (just to avoid slipping). When the ice at the top of the sock melts, the sock slips through the ring and drops down allowing me to get the key inside.
Self bondage newbie!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:Okay, so this is how I think it goes.

My hands are handcuffed, and connected to a rope around my waist so they are kept at a particular height? I can't move up to potentially touch the sock, and I can't move down to interact with my balls etc. I keep enough length of one end of the rope so that it can go up and attach to the sock. (I only have 1 bit of rope and should this be at waist height, or held up a bit more at nipple height etc?) I think this is the bit I misunderstood the most. Should my hands be able to move more once the sock drops, or is the sock dropping simply just putting the key in reach?

In that photo the sock is attached to the door with ice in the bottom and the ring is over that so when the ice melts, the ring comes off and you can get back to any height you want. With me, like you say, it's the other way around so the ring is secured to the door, the sock is pulled through the ring with ice and the key in one end. The other end of the sock is dangling down, and that is what I tie the other end of the rope to. I see what you mean now about tying it close to the ice and tying a secure knot (just to avoid slipping). When the ice at the top of the sock melts, the sock slips through the ring and drops down allowing me to get the key inside.
It can be also at nipple height, but the safest position is at waist height so that you have a good blood flow. But you can test it without bondage and hold your hands at nipple height for 2 hours (as a test for a session of 1 hour bondage) and see if you have enough feeling in your hands (every person is different). You can do this while watching a movie on TV, it's a crazy sight for the other housemates. :rofl:

You can move your hands down when the sock falls on the ground, then you can pull the sock with the rope towards you and take out the key.

That is the right thought: the ice is above the ring and the sock can only drop down when the ice has enough melted.

Optionally, you can raise the ring with a ratchet or double ring method so that you can increase the tension between the rope from your hands to the sock by pulling the other rope. The ring with the ice will then hang higher, but due to this mechanism there is no possibility to lower it again (like the cuffs are pulled up in the picture of the main site from BoundAnna, but for you with the ring instead of the cuffs and the ratchet pinned to the top of the door).
So you can really block your hands in a certain position because you have arranged the connection with your hips in advance in such a way that your hands cannot go higher than, for example, your head.
VortexedCuffsBondage

I'd have to rethink the anal hook use in that situation. The way I had it previously was that the hook is connected high up, preventing me from leaning forwards. Even with my hands not connected above, I wouldn't be able to reach the floor as the hook would prevent me from doing so. However, I'm sure I could find an alternative anchor point for that, or use a different toy there instead.
Self bondage newbie!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VortexedCuffsBondage wrote:I'd have to rethink the anal hook use in that situation. The way I had it previously was that the hook is connected high up, preventing me from leaning forwards. Even with my hands not connected above, I wouldn't be able to reach the floor as the hook would prevent me from doing so. However, I'm sure I could find an alternative anchor point for that, or use a different toy there instead.
You can use a elastic band in combination with a rope and ratchet for getting it to the right tension so you can sit not down.
When the ice has melted and the sock falls on the ground, you can pull it to your hands with the rope, opening your handcuffs, then remove the hook with your hands and you can remove the rest of your bondage.