Post your quickies ...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Bound Whore

Post your quickies ...

Post by Bound Whore »

Not exactly a completed session, but sometimes you just want to tie yourself up a bit without getting into elaborate planning ... maybe this thread can serve as a catch-all for quickie sessions.

Tied myself first and then decided to take some photos. Hobbling around while setting up the camera and light was half the fun. I stayed in that tie for about 3 hours before I finally undid the rope. Still wearing the outfit though... :D
IMG_20210810_134324.jpg
IMG_20210810_134303.jpg
IMG_20210810_134117.jpg
IMG_20210810_134002.jpg
IMG_20210810_133935.jpg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Post your quickies ...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A repost from a DIY thread about using radiator hose clamps as infinitely adjustable cuffs. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12023
full.jpg
full.jpg (14.57 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've seen a topic like this before...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11211
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:I've seen a topic like this before...
Yeah, but I think the point of this topic is an impromptu photo session, like you weren't planning it, but wanted to share, or at least one sort of planned, but whipped off in a hurry. Words like "selfie"(can't believe spell check didn't flag that word) and "quickie" (meant something else back in the day) might be subject to individual interpretation nowadays.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Just my dressing gown with the knot in front - out of reach for the hands, the two handcuffs (blocked with small padlocks), 2 timer padlocks and 2 zipties that I can tighten further.
If both padlocks don't work, I can either cut the zipties with scissors or wait for the key to the small padlocks to come out of the ice.
quickie.jpg
quickie.jpg (13.93 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I've had a few quickies or not-so-quickies, let's say spur-of-the-moment bondage sessions. One I remember was when we hired a holiday cottage and on being shown around the first thing I noticed was a big wooden beam across the main living area. I don't need to tell you what I was thinking, do I ?

I sat looking wantonly at that beam for five days until the chance happened to present itself. I saw a strap from a bag on the side, I stripped naked and tied the strap around one wrist then threw the strap over the beam and tied it around my other wrist. It was then I release in my haste I had not closed the curtains the light was on and the room had windows on both sides, it was on the first floor though but so was the main living areas of the surrounding cottages. I thought too late now and carried on.
I even managed to film it (now lost) but I did get a few photo stills from it but I was naked so I can't post here. There is a back shot showing my arse but I can't remember the rules on bare bottoms and am too busy to look so you'll have to imagine it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.