Trouser leg bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Trouser leg bondage

Post by kinbaku »

I want to try this:
TrouserLegBondageA.jpg
TrouserLegBondageA.jpg (23.55 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
The intention is to make something like the image above from a trouser leg, but then to behind the elbow instead of in front of the elbow. The hands are then tied together with the liberating key in the trouser leg.
TrouserLegBondageB.jpg
I put my right hand in the trouser leg and block it above the elbow with a belt A that I block with the lock B.

I separate the 12 keys D and mix them with the key C and drop everything down the trouser leg. All keys fit on the lock K, but K can only be opened with key C.

I put on the thick padded motorcycle gloves and secure them with the velcro. Then the ankle cuffs on the wrists and tighten them just until the teeth of the cuffs have disappeared in the lock: they are still loose enough for good blood flow, but tight enough that I can no longer take the gloves off. These are then blocked in this position so that they cannot tighten any further.

Then the lock K is hooked into the 4th chain link so that the lock can be reached with the right hand.

Then the other side of the trouser leg goes along with the rope to behind my left elbow. By pulling the ends G down with my foot, the loop is tightened until it is blocked by the knot H. This is measured in such a way that the trouser leg gets stuck without blocking the blood flow. The sort of my hangman's knot (Similar to this, but with 3-string loop to get a better distribution of the pressure) works like a Prusik knot, which blocks itself and can only be released by pulling F to release the loop E; however, this is prevented by the timer padlock E (my backup security :) ).

If I wring well and bring my arms far apart, I can still free my left hand from the trouser leg. By hooking the padlock K into the chain close to the left hand and closing it, I no longer have that possibility to move my hands apart. Now I can only look for the right key C.

Because I don't feel in which direction I have the key, I usually have to try the 2 directions to get the key in the key-opening of the padlock K. :mrgreen:

After trying the wrong key, I have to drop it back among the others so there's a very real chance I'll select that same key again. :twisted:

Only when my left hand is free from the trouser leg, I can go to look for the key to my ankle cuffs.
kinbaku

Re: Trouser leg bondage

Post by kinbaku »

Just done! Free after 87 minutes and 28 keys tried. :D

Something I already improved in advance is: I wrap a handkerchief around the belt with the velcro; then it will not come loose and it is no longer a problem that part of the velcro rubs against the pants. I marked this on one of the tests.
I had folded the trouser leg around the rope for easy sliding as a whole over the left elbow. Otherwise it will come loose easily before you can tighten it with the rope.

An improvement for next time: some zipties through the ring of the left ankle cuff. Now I had lost half an hour to secure the little lock in this ring. Because you don't see or feel anything, it is very difficult to put the padlock in the small ring.
If I just put the padlock in both zipties and then close the lock, all I have to do is pull the zipties closed to get the same result as if I close the lock in the small ring from my anklecuff.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Ideal for those cold winter bondage sessions.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Awesome idea! I guess, it will good works for two players. Add a blindfold. Next, while you trying to escape, your partner must tickle you!
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Awesome idea! I guess, it will good works for two players. Add a blindfold. Next, while you trying to escape, your partner must tickle you!
Yes, good idea TicleMeEndless. Too bad I don't have anyone... :facepalm: :rofl:
But it would make it impossible to get out if the other partner doesn't want it. It was already difficult to find the keys and the key opening. :twisted:
Since your hands are not free but everything else is, there is no way to counteract the tickle and let the keys jump. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

:rofl:
:hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠