Ruby needs a selfbondage staycation

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
cuffed_ruby

Ruby needs a selfbondage staycation

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Hi all, just found out my roommate is going away for a couple weeks in 2 weeks. I’m looking for some weekend self bondage fun. I’m trying to figure out a predicament with different levels of freedom. I saw Keyless had a post awhile back so I’m looking for something like that. I don’t have a cage or rings in my floor.

I wanna be locked in Chasity the night before, and stay locked til a while after I’m free from my binds. I wanna be forced to still wear the heels and locking butt plug harness after I’m free. I can be locked to a chair, my bed or just hogtied to the floor. If I’m missing anything I can add or might need, I have 2 weeks to get it. Here’s what I have so far, so punish me as you wish.

Self bondage gear
Chasity device
Locking butt plug harness
Locking hood with removable penis gag and blindfold
Ring gag
Locking Spider ring gag with nose hooks head harness
Locking Posture collar
Couple pairs of Handcuffs
Spreader bar
Locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Locking heel cuffs
2 dozen padlocks with 6 different keys
Timer locks, combo locks, master lock box
Plenty of chains different lengths
Chastikey app

Clothing
High heels 4-6 inches
Ankle boots
Black leggings
Leather leggings
Pink short dress
Long Sleeve Unitard
Catsuit

Ruby XoXo
kinbaku

Re: Ruby needs a selfbondage staycation

Post by kinbaku »

You have 14 bondage gears and 7 types of clothing.
So what I suggest is that you use a different device every day for your scenario and a different clothing every day. In the 2nd week you can choose the clothing again, but each time a different clothing for each day of that week.

You can make hooks by putting a strap or rope under a door with a bulge or knot on the other side. :wink:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

cuffed_ruby wrote: I saw Keyless had a post awhile back so I’m looking for something like that. I don’t have a cage or rings in my floor.
I am pleased to think I might have managed to give some inspiration. Unfortunately I cannot think of the post in question. Lots of what you are wanting to do does not seem like my style. Maybe you are thinking of someone else. Anyway, whatever you do, enjoy yourself and play safe.
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Keyless, I apologize I was wrong you were the first to comment on the post, took a while but I found it. For some reason your name stuck in my head lol

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10356&p=75028&hilit=Keyless#p75028

Kinbaku, I like that idea, I might go to the store and pickup another complete outfit or 2.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I have a possible idea that you might like. Can be a little exhausting. You’ll first have to layer up with as many tights( pantyhose’s) as possible , minimum of 3, followed by your catsuit and unitard. Lock on your 6inch heels to your feet and use a pair of handcuffs as a hobble. (Side note you can use a pair of leggings as a cheap hobble skirt if you ever want to give it a try). You will put yourself in a semi loose elbow tie and attach your locked wrist cuffs to your locked collar with a master lock, the key to which is locked away either in a cabinet or dresser, I’ll explain how to lock these later. If you can also wear your hood with a gag on, no need for a blindfold unless you don’t want to escape. Finally use the combination lock to lock your collar either to a post or something that you can’t move from.

As for your release you will have to figure out the combination to the lock on the collar to then go on a key hunt. Take as many different keyed locks and attach them to a short chair that is wrapped around your drawer/cabinet with the main key behind it. You’ll have to walk around your house looking for the different keys. Make sure that the only way you can open the cabinet is by removing ever single lock. This should keep you busy for some time. Good luck and let me know how it goes.