First "inescapable" Self bondage experience

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Axel_bound

First "inescapable" Self bondage experience

Post by Axel_bound »

I am a male from the UK, not long left college and currenntly live at home with my parents still, so I dont have any real bondage equipment. I have access to ; 2 x scarfs, 3 x dressing gown belts, a few leather belts, many shoes laces, and other household items. This happened in the early hours of last sunday, around 12:30-01:00 am feeling very horny, after I was sure my parents were asleep/I was not going to be disturbed, I got to work. I used a shoe lace to tie a curtain rail hoop securly to the top corner of my bed, tied the scarfs to the bottom corners, and a dresssing gown cord to the oppisite corner where i tied the hoop. I then tiptoed downstairs and got a few resonably sized ice cubes out of the freezer and quietly returned upstairs to my room and shut the door, I put the ice cubes in a long sock in the toe end, threaded it thru the hoop in the corner, so the ice was now blocking the sock from passing through, i used another dressing gown cord and tightly tied the sock end with the dressing gown cord, so i was left with 4 'ropes' coming from the corners of the bed, one not being tied but held by the hoop and ice. Now I have to work quick before it melts.

I took my shirt and shorts off and undid the button on my boxers and pulled my penis and balls through the hole, I then tied my balls with a few wraps with another shoe lace and left a loop hanging. Using another shoelace I then tied my vibrating gillete fusion razor(without the razor head) to my then errect penis, looping the shoe lace thru the hole at the head of the razor around the tip of my penis especialy, once i was sure i was secure i then put a tight ankle sock over my penis, and a normal sock over that, which i losley tied in place with another shoe lace ( I didnt want to make a mess). Laying back on my bed i stretched out, made roughly where my hands would be a knot in the dressing gown cords, then tied slip knots that wouldnt tighen past the knot(circulation worries)

I then used a third dressing gown cord to run through the loop on my shoelace that was tied to my balls and tied it to the bottom middle railing of my bed n started to pull so that it was tight but there was some slack, my plan being to gently move up abit to pull my balls on demand/when i struggle, then tied my feet using the scarf ends to the corners. I laid back, raise each arm as I applied these quite toothy sandwhich? bag clips on each nipple, then it took my about 30sec or so to find the button on my razor through the socks to set off the vibrate. I then put my right wrist in the slip knot, pulled it tight making sure my knot plan worked to not tighen past it(it did). Then I put my left hand in the loop attached to the sock with ice in it, pulled that tight too and wow, I was truly trapped for the first time ever. Being so turned on already by all this, and the vibrating as I was pulled on my bonds i felt an orgasm coming hard already, I tried to tug my balls since i read it can prevent orgasm but to no use I cummed, i was pulling from the corners n never had such a hard cum before. But now i wanted out and felt so silly, what if the ice failed somehow and i was trapped?

My nipples were pretty sore too since these clips were quite hard plastic, toothy and had strong springs, and the vibrating on my super sensitive head was almost unbareable after a few more mins, but then like that it stopped, it only runs for about 10min or so before switching off, I am feeling turned on again by the situation and feeling of my tight bonds, and realiseation that i cant escape, I tried to reach the knots but I cant reach the corners, and I cant bend my fingers to my wrists to undo the slip knot, I really really want to reach down and turn on that vibrating again but I cannot escape, at this point I wish i used a gag or blindfold to make it even more intresting but I am very panicy about blindfolds and being bound (always freak out in past weak hogtie attempts)

I just squirm and tug my balls and revile in the situation im finaly in, my bed is metal but wooden under the mattress so there was no squeaks, Im guessing 30min-45min gone by or so and im tugging at my left arm and its still pretty, trying to reach and feel the ice to guess its size cus i cant tell by sight, after a little while longer my balls and nipples really starting to ache now, but the situation im in im so turned on, the none vibrating razor handle kinda now an annoyance and sometimes the tip poking and hurting. I pull on my bonds again and i cum again, now wanting out again, I lay there aching now tugging on my left wrist now an then and what I guessed 20-30min later my left arm pulled free, first thing I did was unclip those clips from each nipple and damn they hurt so much coming off, I had teeth marks in the aerolas and even today i had slight marks there.

I then losend my right wrist, sat up and unddid my balls and feet from the bed, and undid my sock/shoelace/razor contraption. I was sweating pretty hard now also and I noticed the time was like 03:15 or something,It was super late, so after a quick clean with some wipes, I put away all my 'bondage' gear to their hiding spots, went to the bathroom for a quick splash and clean and went to bed, feeling horny again thinking back to what i had just done but knowing it was so late I just went to sleep.

This turned into a story but it was just suppose to be a description of my scenario I did so others can try it or maybe give me any suggestions to what i can do to improve it or other things self bondage wise? I loved the fact I was truly trapped but with a foolproof escape plan I felt safe, I just wish I had an actual vibrator, or if there is other things I can do than nipple clamps/just tying balls
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: First "inescapable" Self bondage experience

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Axel.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: First "inescapable" Self bondage experience

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Axel_bound.
I don't recommend a gag in this position. But, ... a blindfold greatly increases the effect, try with a semi-transparent such as a women's nylon stocking first.
You can also keep your knees spread by connecting them below the knee with a rope under the bed. Then when you connect your testes to the bottom of your bed, you get the following predicament: because your hips get tired, you want them stretching, but that pulls you on the testes.