Russian Roulette

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TicleMeEndless

Russian Roulette

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Get a 6 keys, only one works. Shuffle it, drop a one key to the piggy bank. The other five scatter on the floor without looking. Then hogtie yourself as you love in another room, but blindfold required. Now check your luck. If you're not, you must use a realy not wantable backup release. As ideal, it will be a girlfriend, who will catch you to full night slavery. :gag:
If you win, next time drop 2 keys to piggy bank. And at next time is a 3.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Russian Roulette

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

So... round 1, you have a 5 in 6 chance that your key is on the floor, somewhere...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

you may have hit on a good idea there for making yourself reluctant to use your emergency release keys.
Buy an expensive piggy bank, glue up the stopper and then drop your release key inside. The only way to get the key out is to break the expensive piggy bank.
If you're in the UK, I don't know about other places there were some wade pot piggy banks put out by NatWest, they now go for some expensive amounts, depending on your Idea of expensive. They would be expensive for me.
wade-natwest-pigs.jpg
https://www.worldcollectorsnet.com/what ... ice-guide/
I think the best way to approach this would be to have a key lockable key safe or cash box and use it to lock all your keys that are in play in it with the spare key to the box being inside the piggy bank. Then you have the choice of breaking the piggy bank and lose out financially or suffer the embarrassment of getting someone to break into the key safe for you.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

But if you win... How to eject a key from glued-off pigy bank? It means, you loose anyway.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.