Just got my first timed lock!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SierraTheSub

Just got my first timed lock!

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hey everybody I just got.my first timed lock and I'm trying to think up a few scenarios but I'm overwhelmed right now and can't really pin one down!! Please help! Give your worst I have plenty of rigging!
kinbaku

Re: Just got my first timed lock!

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:Hey everybody I just got.my first timed lock and I'm trying to think up a few scenarios but I'm overwhelmed right now and can't really pin one down!! Please help! Give your worst I have plenty of rigging!
Set the timer to 30 minutes. With your regular padlocks, tie your ankles and right hand in spread eagle on the bed.
Start your vibrator, TENS or DG lab. Or put nipple clamps or wax pins on your nipples.
Put your handcuff on your left hand and then hook it into timer padlock. Now you are fully secured in spread eagle until the timer releases you after 30 minutes.
Get the spare key to your handcuff after an ice block melted for more than 3 hours comes to your left hand as a backup.

If you don't have any of the above stimuli, put on a blindfold and set the timer to let you go only after 4 hours.