Post your BDSM vacation scenario idea here

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Post your BDSM vacation scenario idea here

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I've had quite a few holidays that I wanted to spend mostly as BDSM activities, and although these are always fun, this morning I had an absolutely wild idea that goes beyond everything I've ever done.

That made me thinking, there must be more similar ideas to what I thought of, possibly already executed by others, so I should make a topic about posting those ideas.

Now, the idea behind this topic is not to post complete 100% doable scenario's, but more an idea that you can base your holiday around, so that you (or your Mistress/Master) can fill in the details but have a generic idea of what the overall idea is.

I do understand that sometimes these ideas require a 2nd person. Even though this is a self-bondage oriented forum, if your scenario requires a dedicated Mistress/Master, please still post the scenario. Self-Bondage can be planned around your idea most likely.

Duration
A vacation can be any length of 3 days, midweek, a week, 2 weeks to even a month. Because of this, I'd like to post scenarios and keep one week (7 days) as timespan. Because these scenarios are based around an idea rather than a full "do this, do that" list, it will be easier to stretch the holidays to fit more timespaces. Also, it is likely that these scenario's shouldn't be done during a weekend as that is just 2 to 2,5 days. These ideas are supposed to be special, such that you can plan around it and have something to look forward to.

Some ideas
Here are some ideas to understand the kind of posts I'm looking for.
- Locked in a dog bench for 7 days, and you're not allowed to come out. The door is only opened to feed you, but you are to not leave the bench at all. Peeing and pooping happens inside and your caretaker will remove the "waist".
- Hands tied behind your back for 7 days. Legs also cuffed. Any action you can't perform yourself is being done for you. You also sleep like this. Being naked is preferred, but optional.
- The bed is lava, a buttplug protects you. You cannot touch your bed unless you wear a buttplug. Want to sleep, put in plug first, then sleep, etc.. Plug may come out in the morning after you stopped touching the bed.

Posting rules
- You can give ideas for what to do during the idea, but please don't make it full-length scenarios. If you want to write one, please post a new topic instead, because then it will get the required attention.
- Please always post an idea yourself if you are replying. I want to have every post be an idea. If you want to comment on another idea, then quote that post, at the top, write your idea, then the quote, then your reaction to that post. You can reply to multiple posts in one single post by editing your post.
- Keep it short and simple. These are ideas. Let the reader interpret the idea as how they like it so they have all the freedom to make an awesome BDSM vacation featuring your idea.
- Exception: If you did a holiday featuring one of these ideas, you are allowed to reply to that one with a short comment stating that you did it and how much fun it was. If you want to write a full-length story of how things went, please don't. Instead, write a new post in the True Stories section instead, optionally linking to this topic or the post that you got the idea from.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Post your BDSM vacation scenario idea here

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll start.

My perfect idea for a BDSM vacation is as follows. When you go to an amusement/theme park, you often can book a cottage in the park itself. The idea here is to book your cottage for a week, bring your BDSM gear with you and have fun in the amusement/theme park. This can be anything from riding a rollercoaster while wearing a rope harness to having your nipples clamped while riding an attraction.

With lots of people in a themepark, you will be doing lots of sessions with lots of people around you. For example, have a butt-plug in for hours and have fun in the park, etc. A partner could use a remote toy on you and torture you as you have fun in the park.

And of course, this is not strictly limited to being in the park itself. As the park closes and you move back to your cottage, the fun can continue there. This is perfectly doable for self-bondage too, though I don't think I'd like it to be solo in a themepark for a week...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Your bed, or your couch, the hotel room or your iron doghouse, ... is the safe place. All other places are lava from which you must protect yourself.
For one person this will be with a butt plug (can only be removed to go to the toilet), for the other person handcuffs and/or ankle cuffs, (nipple clamps), gag, blindfold, ...
So every time before you leave your safe place you must use and put on your safety protection until you arrive back at your safe place.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I tried playing "Viking". I took 2 office chairs with wheels, and a spare 2 X 12 board. I put the board on the chairs and had to row myself around the house with a broom handle I fitted with a rubber tip. I could go anywhere I want, but could not touch the floor, as it was shark infested waters. Had to end the game at bedtime, as my boat was not comfortable or large to sleep on.
I don't know, add some chains or something, maybe it could be more fun. It might be called "Slave Ship". Maybe connecting that chain to one's genitals would create a predicament, if one were to try to step off the ship.
(Retweeted from somewhere around here)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠