Use your nose to get free

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Use your nose to get free

Post by kinbaku »

Completed my next assignment today:
Tied below and above the knee plus the ankles.
The right handcuff on and locked with the key.
Blindfolded and then turned the key over my head three times, threw the key away and turned again three times.
Thereafter sit down, put the left handcuff behind my back and block it with a toothpick.

Then lie down and only look for the key with my nose. :roll: So each time crawling forward a bit - later noticed that this went better when I lay on my side - and then scan the new zone with my nose. Fortunately it was a smooth tile floor, despite that I didn't feel my nose any more in the end. So I took turns scanning with the left and right sides of my nose instead of the tip of the nose.

Picked up the key with my lips and let it fall down on the left side of me into my left hand. Although it seemed to me that I found the key quickly, it took 1 hour 48 minutes before I could take off my blindfold. :shock:

I still feel my sore nose. :facepalm: :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Re: Use your nose to get free

Post by bounddosster »

If you had stuck your tongue out you could have cleaned the floor as you went, that is until you find the key with your tongue and accidentally sallow it :shock: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Re: Use your nose to get free

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:If you had stuck your tongue out you could have cleaned the floor as you went, that is until you find the key with your tongue and accidentally sallow it :shock: .
That's why I only used my lips so I dont swallow the key. The floor was too dirty to clean with my tongue. :oops:
Then I would have eaten too much. :rofl: