Have Outfits, looking for some additional ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
leylaonedge

Have Outfits, looking for some additional ideas

Post by leylaonedge »

Hey all,

Hope to find you well.

I am planning an upcoming session and wanted to see if anyone had some thoughts or ideas to add.

So TLSS, is I have Fridays where I drop my kids off at Daycare, then going to kick my wife and dog out for the evening so I can get some alone time :lol: :rofl: :gag:

So as I work and have the office to myself when I travel in, I was going to use the day to organize the back (Not really relevant) and gradually get ready for my evening.

So as this is a Cross-Dressing Adventure
Corset (Locked On), Plug, Chastity with Urethra Insert. These are all locked on at Lunch (Also thinking Bra and Underwear, with male undergarments locked in a bag)

*If you can think of some other restraints here that I can add at lunch or prior to the drive home, I'd like to hear them. Would like to keep this PG, as I like to keep my CD/Self-Bondage on the DL

When I get home I will setup for the evenings adventure.
I bought a full French-Maid Outfit to be used, but for some reason, don't really plan on cleaning. :hi: All my guy clothes I'd throw into my hockey bag, and place in the garage.

In addition to the all things Maid that will be happening, I will also be wearing a female body suit. I'm thinking I'm going to tape my clover clamps on my nipples (and to protect my investment), female metal chastity Belt, Enema Plug, Collar, Corset, Ankle, Thigh and Wrist Restraints, Gag and Blindfold, Spreader Bar, Rope, Pull-Up Bar. I also will be taping ear-buds into my ears and doing some erotic hypno

For the Scenario Im thinking Something like "Spread Open"
So semi-comfortable position, good for ~2 hours
Here was planning on using an ice lock to remove wrist pressure, this would allow me to move wrists (With hobble chain) and release the spreader bar. Thinking legs could have some light ties, to force me to crawl into another room to retrieve the keys to release the hobble chain and feet/ankles. (I also have a pair of ballet boots here, that would be better for the long(ish) term wear. Was planning on hanging my knees spread from a pull-up bar

From There I was thinking of heading down to the main living area (5 stairs) to retrieve the keys to the boots, and to where my maid shoes will be waiting. Thinking an Ice-Release in the main Window.

*Note: This would be great if there was a reason to lock them on

From there I can walk (hopefully hobbled) down to the basement (Small house, only 7 stairs) to retrieve the key to the gag, and possibly the key to the toolbox in the backyard.

Still Hobbled, walking into the yard to retrieve the keys in the box, this would release the ankle restraints, and hobble, wrist restraint and hobble.

At this point If memory serves I'd still have the following locked on
1) Collar - Locking on the Body Suit
2) Corset (locked on top of maid outfit)- Great Restraint, also locking on the body suit
3) Chastity Belt and Enema Plug
4) Thigh Cuff with Hobble

So here I'm thinking the key to the Corset (for Round 2) I'm going to leave behind my office, so I'd have to drive and go get it. Depending on timelines, this could be late, or early morning. My concern here would be the time in the bodysuit and Chasity Belt.

So yeah, here is what I'm thinking.

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. Or if you'd like other clarifications, I can give those as well.

L
kinbaku

Re: Have Outfits, looking for some additional ideas

Post by kinbaku »

It's already a comprehensive scenario. Only I would leave out the nipple clamps for too long that your blood flow is blocked here.
What you can do is report here afterwards what you find that was good and what was less good about your scenario.
Hopefully we can come up with a new scenario with some surprises that is most pleasant for you personally.
wayne

Post by wayne »

kinbaku wrote:It's already a comprehensive scenario. Only I would leave out the nipple clamps for too long that your blood flow is blocked here.
What you can do is report here afterwards what you find that was good and what was less good about your scenario.
Hopefully we can come up with a new scenario with some surprises that is most pleasant for you personally.
I had a few outfit ideas on my bucket list. One was getting a jumpsuit type romper (shorts, sleeveless top onesy) that zips up in the back
with metal ringsl attached to the collar so when I slip it on I would allow for someone to zip it up and lock the zipper to the rings while that
person keeps the key. I would be stuck in it but thats okay. I could go about my own business this way even sleep in it. It would be perfect for
doing yard work in Summer.
Another idea was to have someone lock me in a dress. I never tryed on a dress before so this would be awsome to be locked in a dress all day.

Finally the third idea is maybe if someone were to ask me about wearing a skirt to the beach all day I would do do it if someone was willing to
lock that skirt on so it never comes off and maybe lock high heels on too.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:I had a few outfit ideas on my bucket list. One was getting a jumpsuit type romper (shorts, sleeveless top onesy) that zips up in the back
with metal ringsl attached to the collar so when I slip it on I would allow for someone to zip it up and lock the zipper to the rings while that
person keeps the key. I would be stuck in it but thats okay. I could go about my own business this way even sleep in it. It would be perfect for
doing yard work in Summer.
Another idea was to have someone lock me in a dress. I never tryed on a dress before so this would be awsome to be locked in a dress all day.

Finally the third idea is maybe if someone were to ask me about wearing a skirt to the beach all day I would do do it if someone was willing to
lock that skirt on so it never comes off and maybe lock high heels on too.
Have you also checked https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ziplock.html?

When you buy these timer padlocks you can do this yourself. At least for 99 hours and 99 minutes. :mrgreen:
wayne

Post by wayne »

I shared an I idea one with a friend in Portland Oregon. I would go to her house to help with house cleaning where she would have me put on a skort (a skirt with pre-attached shorts) Then she would put a chain in the belt loops and padlock it tight in the back before going to work on the house. I thought this would be exciting for me
and she said if she was ever called to the office, she would have to leave me to continue the work while still locked in the skort. I said I was willing to go through with that but un fortunetly it never happend I had to move during that time and I never heard from her since. I thought maybe some day when and if the pendemic
is done and over with that we might get together with friends for a camp out for a week or so like we used to do only I may have to put on a skirt and let someone lock
it on tight, add leg shackles and leave the keys behind. Once on the road there's no way to unlock the skirt or shackles. They would be locked the whole time for days untill we get back home. Maybe not shackles but bave the skirt locked on and not pack any shorts or pants for the trip.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:Once on the road there's no way to unlock the skirt or shackles. They would be locked the whole time for days untill we get back home. Maybe not shackles but bave the skirt locked on and not pack any shorts or pants for the trip.
Fortunately, if it becomes a skirt instead of pants, so that you can still go to the toilet. :facepalm:
wayne

Post by wayne »

kinbaku wrote:
wayne wrote:Once on the road there's no way to unlock the skirt or shackles. They would be locked the whole time for days untill we get back home. Maybe not shackles but bave the skirt locked on and not pack any shorts or pants for the trip.
Fortunately, if it becomes a skirt instead of pants, so that you can still go to the toilet. :facepalm:
Summer is perfect for shorts and skirts. Also a great opportunity for bondage ideas. Ever had someone
lock you in your own shorts? This is great for helping someone with yard work If there is the type of belt that
can be padlocked or a chain that can be worn like a belt. If you have either one you can ask your partner to lock
your shorts but be warned, your partner could keep you locked in those shorts for hours while working in the yard.
I had someone lock my shorts. It was fun for me. I knew I would be stuck in them but it was worth it. If only there were
leg shackles too.
It's also a great way to lock a skirt on a guy and maybe send him walking home with it locked on.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:It's also a great way to lock a skirt on a guy and maybe send him walking home with it locked on.
I did it this week. Not with a skirt, but with long pants and with my DG lab working inside: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=315#p111151.
I had left the key on the cupboard at home so that it was impossible for me to take off the pants in the woods.

There are many options for securing a belt with a padlock. I found this way interesting because I didn't have to cover it up. Only someone who would look closely could ask annoying questions. :mrgreen:
Coincidentally I ran into two police officers on their quadro scooters (never happened before) :shock: . Luckily they only looked at my face when I kindly wished them a good day.