Making admin fun.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bounddosster

Making admin fun.

Post by bounddosster »

I have got a good five hours of admin to catch up on which I've been putting off, Well make that six hours because I'll find various distractions while on the pc. As I have six hours clear hours to myself, home alone tomorrow I thought I'd do the admin but to make it fun I intend to be naked with ankle chains and wrist chains locked on with an interconnecting chain between the two to stop me from reaching the wall clock that will release the key to the safe in which are the padlock keys.

I'm thinking of adding to the fun further by doing this while sat on the sofa which is opposite the living room window, which is to the side of the house and it is not unknown for visitors, delivery people, and the post person if delivering something larger than a standard letter which won't fit through the slot, to walk past this window. The post, if there is any, usually gets delivered between 11 and 13:00 hours so that will be during my admin/bondage session and I receive at least two large post items a week. Of if the curtains are closed this won't really matter but the state of the curtains will be decided on the roll of a dice. Roll a one and the curtains are closed, 2 or 3 and the left curtain is open. This significant as if the left is open it affords a much clearer view of the sofa, it is just about unmissable but the right curtain which will be selected with a 5 or 6 would slightly obscure the sofa but not enough to stop the sofa from being seen and roll a 4 and the curtains are fully open. I can with the use of some chain lock the curtains in any of these positions and of course, the keys will be also locked in the safe.

I plan to start at 08:15 and the key release clock will be set to drop six hours later giving me 30 minutes to get free, dress and get out. As I have Sunday free as well I think I might impose a penalty that if I don't finish all the admin on Saturday I will have to do the same thing on Sunday.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Re: Making admin fun.

Post by bounddosster »

I was naked and chained up by 08:15. I threw a 4 on the die, I was tempted to rethrow but decided to stick with the rules, so the curtains are locked fully open :oops: . The clock is set to release at 14:15 and the spare key is in the middle of a very muddy patch of garden which is overlooked by the neighbours and the road outside.

My ankles are chained 14inches apart, my wrists are chained 10inches apart, I can just awkwardly use the laptop keyboard. There is a chain locked between the ankle and wrist chain which means when stood up I can't reach higher than my lower waist. So I have to sit feet up on the sofa with my laptop on my lap and the wrist chains constantly rubbing across my cock.

I almost jump at every unnatural noise I hear from outside and I hope there are no deliveries, mail or neighbours coming my way. I've added to my plight by drinking a large amount of water before locking the chains and taking top up drinks regularly so toilet trips are increased which means hobbling through the whole ground floor and passing five open windows to reach the bathroom.

I started my admin well but as you can see with me being here I have already been pleasantly distracted.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

An update, for those interested, and for the rest just ignore it. I have never seen so many people tune off all at once.

Yesterday I was chained up for the full six hours, I couldn't dress or close the curtains. Luckily I had no visitors or deliveries so I was safe from being seen through the window. Unfortunately, I didn't get all my admin work done so here I am again chained up naked with the clock set for a four-hour release although I have only an hour of work to do so I'll have to amuse myself still chained for the remaining time.I am also taking the opportunity to test the modified gag bridle gag from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13525 but that is not dependant on the clock for release.

One thing I learnt from yesterday was to lift the toilet lid up before locking the chains. With my wrists restrict to not being able to lift higher than my penis and not being able to lift my feet off the floor I had a merry time trying to raise the lid as I had left it to the last minute to go I was needing that lid up urgently, luckily I managed to raise the lid by getting down on my knees and pulling hard against my bonds I managed to just reach the lid with two fingers and flip it up after a few goes it stayed up and just in time.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:One thing I learnt from yesterday was to lift the toilet lid up before locking the chains. With my wrists restrict to not being able to lift higher than my penis and not being able to lift my feet off the floor I had a merry time trying to raise the lid as I had left it to the last minute to go I was needing that lid up urgently, luckily I managed to raise the lid by getting down on my knees and pulling hard against my bonds I managed to just reach the lid with two fingers and flip it up after a few goes it stayed up and just in time.
Or next time: sitting on your knees and pushing the lid up with your nose. :mrgreen: :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:One thing I learnt from yesterday was to lift the toilet lid up before locking the chains. With my wrists restrict to not being able to lift higher than my penis and not being able to lift my feet off the floor I had a merry time trying to raise the lid as I had left it to the last minute to go I was needing that lid up urgently, luckily I managed to raise the lid by getting down on my knees and pulling hard against my bonds I managed to just reach the lid with two fingers and flip it up after a few goes it stayed up and just in time.
Or next time: sitting on your knees and pushing the lid up with your nose. :mrgreen: :facepalm:
It very nearly came to that,
I've got the lid up ready today and won't wait until I really need to go, It takes a while to hobble there. :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I've got the lid up ready today and won't wait until I really need to go, It takes a while to hobble there. :lol:
I know. :lol:
Last week I had my legs tied up as a mummy when I had to go to the toilet. At first I was too lazy to untie everything and I thought I could hold on for a while. But in the end I had to go very more urgently.
So now in shuffling steps of a few cm (one inch). I first tried jumping, but this made me crave the toilet even more. :shock:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I've got the lid up ready today and won't wait until I really need to go, It takes a while to hobble there. :lol:
Last week I had my legs tied up as a mummy when I had to go to the toilet. At first I was too lazy to untie everything and I thought I could hold on for a while. But in the end I had to go very more urgently.
So now in shuffling steps of a few cm (one inch). I first tried jumping, but this made me crave the toilet even more. :shock:
OM! jumping when you need to pee. :rofl: Did you make it in time?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
OM! jumping when you need to pee. :rofl: Did you make it in time?
Just in time. :mrgreen: :rofl:
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

Have you considered something like your avatar, but a tad more interesting?
Attachments
learning chair 01.jpg
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

naughty_nellie wrote:Have you considered something like your avatar, but a tad more interesting?
Oh! that looks like fun. Not sure I deserve the comfort of the foam padding though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about this chair?
download.jpg
download.jpg (7.92 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How about this chair?
download.jpg
Already seems occupied.
Shannon SteelSlave

From Tex Avery's "House of Tomorrow", which pleases you?
For the average....
For the average....
For the tall.....
For the tall.....
For the short....
For the short....
And, for the mother-in-law
And, for the mother-in-law
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Where do I get the last one from, she is due a visit any day soon.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:Where do I get the last one from, she is due a visit any day soon.
1205153509-e0e8e35e44080e2f80830e8c6a1ae2e4.jpg
1205153509-e0e8e35e44080e2f80830e8c6a1ae2e4.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
That's the story you're sticking to?
Where to get one? I think we're making something like that in the Developers Lab right now. :twisted: At least the restraints part.
👠👠