Dress me and bound me - Looking for ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Salsa123

Dress me and bound me - Looking for ideas

Post by Salsa123 »

Hi everyone :)

New member here and self-bondage enthusiast for many years now. I stumbled upon this forum by accident and so far I have been enjoying it very much. I've been doing it a little bit of self-bondage there and here over the years but I find it's getting a bit stale, especially the dress-up part. I'm running out of ideas... I'm hoping that the lovely people here can help me mix things up a bit, what to wear, what to do with my ropes or any suggestions of what other toys I should get ;)

I'm practicing self-bondage in the bedroom, mostly on the bed or on the chair.

My likes:

I absolutely love nylons, pantyhose and stockings, can't get enough of it and can't wear enough of it. I am also a huge fan of tight packed layered gags. The less sound I make the better. Also hoods, nothing makes me feel better and more helpless than a tightly fitted hood over my head.

Things to wear

Gray pantyhose
Crotchless pink pantyhose
Crotchless white pantyhose
Black crotchless bodystocking
Black crotchless pantyhose
Red pantyhose - Shiny
White, red, gray and black stockings
White fishnet pantyhose
Corset
Black thong
Various panties
Long satin gloves

My tools and toys

Leather collar
Leather cuffs
Bunch of ropes
Duct tape
Vet Wrap
Spandex hood - With blindfold and open mouth
Spandex hood - Without blindfold (Covers the eyes but see through) and open mouth
Spandex hood - With open eyes and mouth
Leather gwendoline hood
Electric tape

Vibrating buttplug
U-shaped vibrator (I usually wrap it around the shaft)

Thank you all in advance :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dress me and bound me - Looking for ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Salsa
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Salsa123. :hi:
Put on your Black crotchless pantyhose. You slowly slide over that into the black crotchless bodystocking. Insert your Vibrating butt plug, but don't turn it on yet.
Then your black thong to keep the butt plug in. Over all this comes a Red pantyhose, the shiny one. Pulled on very slowly so that you feel every shift of the pantyhoses over each other.
Then put on your corset to keep you straight.
And then your long satin gloves and block them with your leather handcuffs.

Sit in a chair and tie your ankles to the back legs of the chair with cords. Set the alarm of an alarm clock or your mobile phone at one hour and your vibrating butt plug on.
Put your gray pantyhose over your heads and twist the legs in opposite directions over your eyes to finally tie them together with the foot part. They act like a temporary soft blindfold. Put on the leather collar so that this gray pantyhose cannot be removed. Now slide your satin gloves all over your whole body and feel the pleasant tickle of the pantyhoses over each other.

When you've had enough of this, put on your spandex hood - with blindfold and open mouth - and tie your hands behind the chair and wait in the dark for the alarm to go off.

I hope you don't stop rubbing too soon, because the sooner you stop, the longer you have to wait in the complete darkness. :twisted:
Salsa123

Post by Salsa123 »

Oh my god ❤❤❤
I'm getting way too excited just by reading it...can't wait to try this out
Salsa123

Post by Salsa123 »

Now...I'm curious if it would be possible to use all or close to all the items I have...I want to be as helpless as possible :3
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Salsa123 wrote:Now...I'm curious if it would be possible to use all or close to all the items I have...I want to be as helpless as possible :3
Everything may be too much to ask, but I once did a self-bondage with 5 pantyhoses over my head.

A pantyhose over the penis tightly stretched over it and a next pantyhose wrapped around it like adhesive tape is rolled on a roll of adhesive tape. A large up and down movement then creates a small grinding movement on the penis.

For women: put on a pantyhose and pull it up high so that it is tight on your lower body. Then take some pantyhoses in the left hand in front of your body, run them between your spread legs and take the other side behind your body with your right hand. If you then move the panties up and down against your body like a large wood saw, you will be pleasantly caressed both from behind and from the front.

That way you can use up a number of panties.

You can number the hoods and draw any number from 1 to 4 to see which hood to wear. That way they all participate in your bondage. :wink:
Salsa123

Post by Salsa123 »

Thank you so much :D
I can't wait to test it out!
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I know what you mean by having multiple layers on. Lately I have been using two full body suits and around 5 waist training pantyhose with stockings at the end. Nice and tight layering finished by a tight corset and high heels. If you have an open space like a living room or large house, you can set up multiple fake keys out that you have to search for to free yourself. You can layer yourself up nice and tight and if you get a pair of leggings you can use that as a hobble skirt for an extra challenge, high heels are a bust. You can first start with a nice tights and full wrap gag followed by some layers over your head to keep things in place, welcomed to add more wrapping on top of that. Then attach your Gwen hood and collar and lock them in place. You’ll then lock your wrist cuffs to your collar and have to go searching for the keys. Welcomed to add the vibrator for extra distractions and the corset has to be nice and tight. I would love to see how it turns out. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want more details.

Play safe. Best JackW