Need window predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Kev

Need window predicament

Post by Kev »

Hello! I've been lurking for a couple months and decided to make an account. I fell in love with the scenario Curtain Call and have tried tweaking multiple scenario's that involves risky window bondage, but I can always escape or don't have the right equipment. I'm tight on money right now so I can't spend money on equipment.
I don't have the best imagination so I would appreciate if someone could make up a scenario with the following equipment

Long Rope (would like to avoid cutting if possible)
Long shoelaces
Blinds that go right or left with a string (not sure what the name of it is)
Curtains
Homemade gag
Blindfold
Lamp

(Likes Risky, Hidden-Public, light pain)
Dislikes (public, Dirty, Extreme pain,)
"Nickname: Kev"
"Real Name: Not Kevin"
"Current Situation: Hogtied and Caged"
"Current Craving: Domination (and Choco milk)
"Species: Ball of pure horniness"
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need window predicament

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Kev
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Kev.

Based on https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... eedom.html, but with only the right curtain opening.
You still have to buy a few things, but they are not that expensive. Duct tape with which you can make your handcuffs. You can then fasten them with the shoelaces so that you cannot untie them if your hands are not together. And buy a digital timer.

You set the clock so that the lamp remains off for 15 minutes (necessary for the preparation), then leave the lamp on for half an hour and then switch the lamp off for 5 minutes and then on again.

You tie your left hand with a large loop that runs under your left handcuff and around the left curtain rod holder. You don't have to buy a padlock, you can wrap the knot with duct tape so that you can only untie the knot with two hands.

The right hand is connected to the rope (string) that pulls open the curtain.

You blindfold yourself, fasten both handcuffs.
Take the rope end from the left loop in the right hand.
Close the curtain, bringing your right hand up to the right.

Then, with your right hand, pull the lasso loop closed, bringing your left hand to the top left.
But just as far as afterwards you can still reach your left handcuff with your right hand to release it :!:

So you stand with spread hands towards the window and if you bring your right hand to the left you open the curtain at the same time.

Your task is to estimate blindly when the half hour has passed to bring your right hand to the left hand in the dark room between the 5 minutes that the lamp is off, opening the curtain at the same time. To untie you in those 5 minutes if you don't want to be seen. :mrgreen:
Kev

Post by Kev »

I bought some duct tape, but the nearest store with a digital timer is a hour and a half drive away, and I can't buy online because my brother found out about my kink and is very against it. We have opposite work schedules so I have plenty of time for fun, but I have no idea when a package would come and he would definitely put the pieces together and shut it down.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kev wrote:I bought some duct tape, but the nearest store with a digital timer is a hour and a half drive away, and I can't buy online because my brother found out about my kink and is very against it. We have opposite work schedules so I have plenty of time for fun, but I have no idea when a package would come and he would definitely put the pieces together and shut it down.
You can do it with the lamp constantly on. And at some point, decide to bring your right hand to your left - opening the curtains - and untie yourself blindfolded in the hope that no one comes along in the meantime.
Only do this at night so that you can be sure that no children come by.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hey I'm back and I now live alone (with exception of doggo), I have plenty of toys now and want a window scenario, I live in a pretty secluded place now so unlikely anyone would see me If I was exposed in my window for 30-45 mins, but I'm basically asking for the same thing I have a window without blinders, but with 2 sliding curtains.

List of toys (that are relevant for this.)
Rope
Cuffs 1 pair
Pup hood
Lovense Plug
Lamp
Screws (if I need to)
Dildo gag
Blindfold
Ice
Slutty clothes if I'm too scared to do it naked
Chastity cage(s) of different sizes
Makeup :P
And a lot more experience In bondage/kink

If possible I'd like to be bound in front of my window exposed for a decent amount of time, not just a few seconds to grab the key. If I need anything else let me know!
Also not sure if This is relevant but my window is next to a wall not sure if that'd somehow let me escape.

Thanks! :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kev

Post by Kev »

I love revelation, but sadly I don't have that type of blinds/curtains, and my window is too close to a wall to the left to be able to do curtain call. I might be able to, but it would be a awkward position and I'm not sure if I have a correct table for it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon's 2nd link can be done without the curtains and only with the lamp and a timer. Imagine there are a lot of people watching as the 'clothes' are pulled away from your body.

If you don't have a suitable table, you can use the back of a chair for this.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Would there be a way to do it with handcuffs and rope instead of zip ties?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kev wrote:Would there be a way to do it with handcuffs and rope instead of zip ties?
Yes, when you use the key of the cuffs on an ice-lock.
Like https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... tring.html where A is your handcuff.

I have a string on a lamplight hook and the cord folded in harmonica/zigzag shape - so that it does not get tangled - and the hands tied behind the back with handcuffs. According to this system, but without the key in the ice (only the string is in the ice). Once the ice has melted, the key drops below the height of my hands. This way I can feel blindfolded where the wire hangs and pull the cuff-key up to my hands.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Kev wrote:
If possible I'd like to be bound in front of my window exposed for a decent amount of time, not just a few seconds to grab the key.
I do NOT recommend intentionally exposing yourself, at least not in any way that could be considered indecent. Based on the fact that one of your toys is a chastity cage I am guessing that you are male, and to purposely expose yourself to the public could get you into a LOT of trouble. Like, being forced to register as a sex offender trouble.

A slightly better approach would be to use the threat of exposure to force yourself to do something, a 'predicament'. If you were exposed, and observed, then you could at least argue that it hadn't been your intention to expose yourself.

Even better is if you were cross dressed and just wearing something embarrassing, but not illegal.

You said that you don't have the type of curtain to do the scene provided; what is your curtain like? I would think that you could arrange something that could pull the curtain away, even if it wasn't using the normal mechanism. If nothing else, open the usual curtain and hang a sheet over the window.

I am a fan of predicament bondage, where if you don't do something, something bad happens. Maybe you rig it so a light cord is holding the sheet over the window, and if you let loose of the cord the sheet falls away. Then hold the cord in your teeth.

R.Mc.
Kev

Post by Kev »

I know, I probably wouldn't do it naked, probably cross dress in something I wouldn't want to be seen in. Also imagine this kind of curtain but smaller and in a window, no strings or anything to make them slide, you just slide them yourself. Holding the cord with my teeth sounds interesting, would also need a way to keep me from getting out of the predicament, I'm a bit of a escape artist. Also I have a pretty slim physique and I've been working out to get nice legs/butt which is still a work in progress, also I've always had a girly face, so with a little makeup unless your super close you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially if I'm crossdressing. :gag:
Attachments
Screenshot_20221123-022030.png
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Are you familiar with "Command Hooks" ? They are stick up mounting things that have an adhesive that is on a strip. When you want to remove the mount, you pull on the exposed tab of the strip and the adhesive peels away. They usually work very well, especially if they haven't been up for decades.

You could easily arrange a set that would provide a way to pull open a curtain like the one you showed. I would get a couple of pulleys, and then use the command hooks to mount the pulleys to the wall. One above the window, dead center. Another off to the side where you would want the curtain pulled to, again above the window height.

Get a weight that would be heavy enough to pull the curtain open, via the pulley off to the side. I would try a one liter soda bottle. A second cord would run from the water bottle, through the side pulley, then through the center pulley, and down to where you will hold it in your teeth. You can provide a "trigger" by wedging something into the center pulley, against the weight of the bottle, so that once you are ready to start, you pull on the cord, allowing the wedge to fall out.

What I would do is have the "preferred" scenario for how your bondage ends, and the 'embarrassing' possibility. To avoid the embarrassing option, I would use ice to release the bottle weight after a while. This can be really simple: make two sets of cords tied to something, like a nut or washer. Then freeze the objects into a small block of ice. I recommend about a cup of water, but you may want to experiment to see how much you would like. Be sure that the two cords don't wrap/tangle as they are freezing. When you are ready to begin, take the ice out of the freezer, tie one to the bottle, the other goes up through the pulley and attaches to the edge of the curtain. If you let go of the cord that will be holding the curtain closed before the ice melts you will get exposed. If you hang on until the ice melts and the bottle falls away, then you won't be exposed.

Now you need something that will hold you in place in front of the window, or at least make you very slow in moving away. I am thinking of another ice release, similar to what is holding the bottle. I recommend tying one of the cords to your balls, and the other up to the command hook above/center on the window. Depending upon how hard you can pull with your balls, the command hook may not need to hold much, but since it will also be getting force from the bottle weight, you might want to add a second command hook. Or two or three to distribute the load. This obviously works better if you are naked, but you could have the cord come up out of the waistband of whatever you are wearing.

OR, if it is your place and you don't mind filling a hole when you move out, drill a hole and put a lag eye bolt in. Then I would attach a 2" steel ring (zip tied would work fine) and get a cloth/nylon bag. Put a handfull of icecubes into the bag, tie it closed with a cord. Pass the bag and the neck of the bag through the steel ring, tie the cord to your balls. Until the ice in the bag melts completely it will not pull through the ring. You could reduce a hazard risk by including a bungee cord, so if you did fall, you wouldn't rip your balls off.

You will also need to cuff your hands behind your back. Use a padlock with the key handy, but out of reach. I would spice it up by adding a butt plug and nipple clamps. Maybe a blindfold.

R.Mc.