Three times is right

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Three times is right

Post by kinbaku »

It was relatively warm today so I could do an scenario in my garage.

I had the key of my handcuffs connected with a thin string in the middle of a garden hose connector.
Then stand in the middle of the garage. Blindfolded me, turned around 3 times, thrown the key up behind me and then tied my handcuffs behind me so that I couldn't take the blindfold off. After turning around 3 more times I walked forward, but after 10 steps I already hit the connector.

So I decided to stamp it away and do 100 steps in any direction before I started looking for the key.
However bad luck again: after less than 20 steps I touched the connector again, after which I disconnected everything. :cry:

So I decided to loosen the connector and use only the key on the rope. Blindfolded again and I kept spinning while twirling the key away in between. I walked 100 steps in what I assumed a small circle before looking for the key.
This time more careful to be able to feel the cord under my shoes with every step. I thought I had taken about 300 baby steps before I felt anything under my shoes.
Then get down on my bare knees and systematically scan the ground with the bare knees to make sure it was that rope. But it seemed impossible to get my knees in the same place as my feet.
I had to get up twenty times, feel with my feet and feel the floor with my knees again, so that at a certain point I started to doubt whether I was correct. :shock:
It was only when I felt the cord with my knees that I sat down. It took a few more minutes before I found the key with my hands by systematically sitting back and forth in a different place.

In the end it was a pleasant activity of 2 hours.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Three times is right

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: Then stand in the middle of the garage. Blindfolded me, turned around 3 times, thrown the key up behind me and then tied my handcuffs behind me so that I couldn't take the blindfold off. After turning around 3 more times I walked forward, but after 10 steps I already hit the connector.

So I decided to stamp it away and do 100 steps in any direction before I started looking for the key.
However bad luck again: after less than 20 steps I touched the connector again, after which I disconnected everything. :cry:
How big is this garage?
kinbaku wrote:I thought I had taken about 300 baby steps before I felt anything under my shoes.
Last night felt like a night for strappies. Might be a good choice for this scenario as well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Three times is right

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How big is this garage?
I had limited the garage to 3.9 x 4.5 m (13 x 15 ft) to have the same kind of wall everywhere. As a result, it was not possible to know in which direction you are headed.

This week Gwrolla (he allowed me to give his name) did the same in the largest room in his house. So on his knees with his hands tied behind his back with his handcuffs, blindfolded in search of the key he threw away somewhere. To keep him from standing up, there were balloons half filled with water and half with air tied under his feet with tape. He could have released himself in 18 minutes.

Make sure you lock the handcuffs (I use a toothpick for this, because you no longer have the key you normally use for this. You can also use a sturdy iron wire such as from a large paper clip).