Using Philips Hue in scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
clayviper

Using Philips Hue in scenarios

Post by clayviper »

I'm not sure if this is the correct area, but seemed like the most appropriate place.

I was wondering if anyone has or has thought about using philips hue (or Smart home equivalent) in a scene??
Have you found or know of any programs that could be useful?
I currently have some extra lights, switches and motion sensors, that I was hoping to find some kiny use for.

I've recently purchased a body wand with a control dial on in (my other vibrator had buttons you had to push after turning it on) I was thinking about setting up a motion detector and switch and have it trigger the vibrator for 2-5 minutes at full intensity.
Likes & limits: http://clayviper.weebly.com/likesdislikeslimits.html
Clothing and equipment can be found here also.
Sergio

Re: Using Philips Hue in scenarios

Post by Sergio »

Do you have a controller for it? If so start with a tease and denial sequence which simply turns the vibrator turn on and off at one minute intervals, gradually extending the on period, but switching off immediately if you move.
kinbaku

Re: Using Philips Hue in scenarios

Post by kinbaku »

You can make the philips huelamps react to the random color images from your computer. You determine in advance which colors stand for the red color and which for the green color and then play the game "red light, green light". Green is vibrator on, Red is vibrator off.