i need scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sentev

i need scenario

Post by sentev »

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Sorry for my bad English. I'm looking for a script out tonight. I can dress and walk around.
clothes:
1 black slim tights
1 black above knee skirt
1 knee length skirt
1 black stockings
More than one lingerie 5 pieces of short women's shorts
1pc women ankle shoes
tools:
1 ballgag
1 buttplug
4 rope
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: i need scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Sentev. I see you are requesting a cross dressing dare. I am not sure exactly what you might want, maybe we can help if you can tell us a little more. The main site has a few ideas that might be of interest.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_longwalk.html https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_misc_madetomaid.html
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_misc_ ... aints.html.
I remember from last year that you are willing to buy some items you might need. Good luck.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sentev

Post by sentev »

I'm looking for a scenario that can be played on public ropes
Shannon SteelSlave

What do you like about wearing these clothes? Is it the feeling of the underwear and hosiery? Do you want to deceive others to believe you are a female? Are you looking for the excitement of being out and about dressed up? Is it the possibility of being seen? Or do you want to be humiliated?
Explaining your motive could aid us in helping you. I hoped you would check out the main site links for some possible inspiration.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
sentev

Post by sentev »

I checked your links for the pleasure of wearing women's clothing outside and for fear of getting caught, but there is no scenario that suits me unfortunately I don't have a handcuffs or padlock
Shannon SteelSlave

Well, I would say either start yourself a distance from your home, change your clothes to dress and walk back.
Or have 2 keys for your home door. Hide 1 somewhere in town. Leave the other with a neighbor as a back up, or lock it in a kitchen safe with a timer. Change your clothes at home, then go outside and lock yourself out. You must go to the place you hid the key to retrieve it. On the walk, you will have to be ready to hide if you see cars coming or someone walking the other way. Then you can go back home. Be sure to dress warm enough. Also, if legal, you should carry a pepper spray for defense if the need should arrive.
Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?
👠👠