A little bit painfull getout

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Amourencage

A little bit painfull getout

Post by Amourencage »

Hi !
I'm a newbee here, so I apologize if this scenario already exists or if i'm not following the rules of the forum : I didn't visit the whole forum for the moment !
Here is a very simple scenario (my very first one !). It will last as long as you want, but the issue is always the same : you'll have to suffer a bit to get out ! :whip: :twisted:
You'll find everything on the drawing.
Attachments
SB_Scen1.jpg
Beginner, here to learn and try. Please challenge me !
lj

Re: A little bit painfull getout

Post by lj »

welcome to the forum!

you have posted in the right place :D

Your scene is fine, a nice predicament problem, at some point, you will want or need to move away from your anchor, and you know in advance what that will mean :shock:

It is also a good one as you have a guaranteed release (provided you have put the handcuffs on the right way round - keyhole towards hands!) you just have to suffer to get released.

As you say, clothespins can vary in strength (here's a tip - cut the ends off, so you remove the groove for the clothes-line and just have short "ends" sticking out from beyond the spring, this increases the grip strength, and a couple of shallow cuts across the inside of each end increases the friction and therefore they grip even more powerfully :evil: )

A further trick is to use different length strings for each, or groups, of pegs, or use strong elastic bands.

have fun...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you like this scenario, you can also do the following: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13014 at 09 Aug 2020, 07:32 without the mashed potatoes (i added this for him to make it nasty). I do it regularly and because it is quite hidden on the site I give the address here so you don't have to search too much, but it is the same principle as your good scenario.

@lj: thanks for the tip of cutting the pins very short. I just made them a little bit shorter and a little rougher. Something I can improve in my next scenario. :mrgreen:
Amourencage

Post by Amourencage »

@LJ Thanks for the tip of the spins : I'll try ! But I'm not sure I'll use it too often. I enjoy light pain, and this seems to be really painful !

@Kinbaku, thanks for the link. I cheated :whip: and I read all the challenge. It' SO exciting :oops: , but it's clearly too hard for me... for the moment... You put a seed in my mind, and I'm sure it will grow :twisted: . I'll maybe try it in a few weeks or months, but it will be difficult for me to find so much time to prepare it. Of course, I'll let you know if I manage it ! The trap is excellent : once you're in, it's quite easy to get out, but you have to pay a high price for it !
Beginner, here to learn and try. Please challenge me !
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

The longer you wait before pulling back to escape, the worse it will be.
Obviously, to minimize the pain you would want to escape quickly.

A slight modification that could make it a bit more interesting would be to have the anchor point for the nipple string be a small eye bolt, pass the string through it and tie to a really small bag with an ice cube in it. If you wait until the ice cube melts, you can pull the bag through the eyebolt and escape without having to pull the nipple clamps off.

Of course, there is a chance that the bag will snag on the eyebolt and you will end up having to pull them off anyway. After you waited for the ice cube to melt.

Take your chances

R. Mc.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Another way to improve clothes pegs/pins that I have used in the past is to cut a small piece of sandpaper to the size of the peg ends and glue it onto the peg. You can have a selection of pegs with different grades of sandpaper glued on to give you different options. If you number the pegs you can then use dice or a random number generator to select the grade to be used for your scenario.

You can also glue pieces of velcro onto your pegs. The loop part increases the friction and the hook part increases the pain and friction.
I put the hook part onto some worn clover clamps and it's like putting small croc clips on your nipples :shock: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I do this quite often with the pegs attached to my nipples and find it very arousing, standing daring myself to pull back is amazing. It is so good I then do it again and again and again - each time is more painful than the last but I force myself to do a certain number of times before 'relieving' myself usually around 5 times.
I once had an online mistress and she forced me to do it 20 times without a break, it was an incredible experience and the session afterwards was one of the best especially with mistress egging me on. The down side it took about a day for my nipples to fully recover.
All I can say is - go for it.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.