slow pulling Clover clamps

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zepart949

slow pulling Clover clamps

Post by zepart949 »

So I'm looking for some ideas.

I have a pair of clover clamps, connected with a chain. I'd like a way that the tension on the chain gets stronger, thus pulling tighter on my nipples over a period of time.

The general idea is the longer I'm in bondage the more 'uncomfortable' it becomes. I was thinking of a senerio like "Solitude".
rmcingle

Re: slow pulling Clover clamps

Post by rmcingle »

That wouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

You need to have a way to tie yourself up that would keep you helpless for a suitable length of time. I am thinking of an ice release, where ice cubes are put into a cloth / canvas bag, then the neck of the bag passed through a steel ring that is too small for the ice cubes to pass through, then a rope tied to the neck of the bag. The steel ring is secured to an eye bolt in the ceiling across the room.

The rope passes through another eyebolt or pulley across the room, and then drops down to the chair in which you will be sitting, passing under a leg, finally terminating in a loop, one small enough to pass through the D ring on your cuffs. Important: do not lock the cuffs together, but pass the loop through both D rings and put a lock onto the loop. You will also secure yourself to the chair: ankles tied to the front legs, a belt around your waist and the back of the chair, buckled in front. As long as there is ice in the bag your hands will be trapped behind your back.

Another string ties to the chain between the nipple clamps, and goes up to the eye bolt that is securing the bag of ice, passing through and then tied to a lightweight plastic pail. The pail will catch the water melting off the ice, which will make it get heavier as the ice melts.

If you would prefer a shorter duration but also a greater increase in the pull on the nipple clamps then add a bottle of water dangling above the pail that has a small hole in it.

It might be wise to connect the string to the nipple clamp chain using a few rubber bands connected together. That will prevent a quick twist in your bondage from jerking the nipple clamps off too early.

Eventually all the ice will melt out of the bag which will allow you to pull it through the steel ring. Once it has cleared the ring there will be enough slack in the rope that you can pull your hands around in front of you, where you can release the nipple clamps, the belt holding you to the chair, and then the ankles.

R. Mc.
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll give it a try!
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Post a report on how it went once you try it!

R. Mc.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

There was a discussion about forced insertion in the DIY section not too long ago. You can catch up on it here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12773

The main concern was applying gradual force without a sudden release, which could cause injury. Post #11 on the thread shows an adaptation that solves the problem. I have included the picture of this solution here. With a little imagination you could adapt it to pulling on your nipple clamp chains by replacing the dildo with an attachment to your chain. You could replace some of the ice with a smaller diameter tube that would limit how far the green plunger is allowed to travel if you wanted.
DildoPusher2.png
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)