resquesting a self bondage/cd crawl

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
gwrolla

resquesting a self bondage/cd crawl

Post by gwrolla »

hey there, kinksters!

im asking you all, for a floor crawl, from the following items:

real handcuffs
2 strong padlocks with keys
bondage hood
blindfold
a few bra's
a few panties
saran wrap
wireless headphones

i am limited to using my frontroom, side bathroom, hallway and kitchen.

if you want, kik me, at: gwscion or not, up to you.

thanks.
kinbaku

Re: resquesting a self bondage/cd crawl

Post by kinbaku »

I suppose the Frontroom and Kitchen are furthest from each other with the Bathroom in between, all connected to the Hallway.

Still needed: a cord, 2 flat boxes (so that you can easily reach the lock once you are tied) that you also connect to a fixed object (for example with a piece of chain) so that they remain in place.
As already shown at BoundAnna, you can use a hard plastic label holder for travel luggage: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12026.

In the bathroom there will be a flat box closed with lock B containing the keys to your handcuffs.
In the kitchen a flat box is closed with lock A in which the keys to lock B are located. In the middle somewhere in the Frontroom is the key to lock A. If the key cannot fall on or under anything, you can stand in the middle of the Frontroom, put on your blindfold, turn three times around your axis, throw away the key, turn three times around your axis again and leave the room blindfolded.

Undress completely and go to the kitchen and sit on the floor as far away from the door as possible.
Put on your wireless headphones with noise or "special" music (like erotic hypnose files).
Tie your ankles with a hobble tie.
hobble_tie.jpg
Put on your blindfold and bondage hood.
Put on your handcuffs so that one cuff is below and the other above the rope (your arms between the bent legs) so that you cannot get up any more and are obliged to slide on your butt (rolling forward or backward on your back is also possible).
You must first go to the Frontroom search for the key A, then all the way back to the kitchen for key B and to end to the bathroom for the key to your handcuffs. Each time passing by the bathroom where the handcuff keys are, but which you can only reach at the end. :twisted:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thanks, for your sb scenerio, kin.

however, im not going to use a timed lock.

and btw, my bathroom, is at end of hallway, connected to kitchen.

i will attempt to perform your scenerio tonight, wearing a stuffed bra and yoga pants.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:thanks, for your sb scenerio, kin.

however, im not going to use a timed lock.

and btw, my bathroom, is at end of hallway, connected to kitchen.

i will attempt to perform your scenerio tonight, wearing a stuffed bra and yoga pants.
So, maybe you change the bathroom with the kitchen (key to the cuffs in the kitchen, instead of the bathroom).
You don't need a time lock instead of the timed lock you use your locks with the label holders and also through the chain that goes around the table leg, for example.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

thanks.

so, can u please, give me a revised self bondage/cd scenerio, based, on yours and mine revisions?

thank you.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Still needed: a cord, 2 flat boxes (so that you can easily reach the lock once you are tied) that you also connect to a fixed object (for example with a piece of chain) so that they remain in place.
As already shown at BoundAnna, you can use a hard plastic label holder for travel luggage which is closed by the padlock. Every padlock also connects the two ends of a chain that are connected to a heavy object.
lock20210115.jpg
lock20210115.jpg (10.01 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
In the kitchen there will be a flat box closed with padlock B containing the keys to your handcuffs.
In the bathroom a flat box is closed with padlock A in which the keys to lock B are located. In the middle somewhere in the Frontroom is the key to padlock A. If the key cannot fall on or under anything, you can stand in the middle of the Frontroom, put on your blindfold, turn three times around your axis, throw away the key, turn three times around your axis again and leave the room blindfolded.
scenario20210115.jpg
scenario20210115.jpg (12.95 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
This probably does not correspond with your floor plan (bathroom is at end of the hallway :facepalm: ), but it roughly makes it clear how the scenario works: in the space you have to pass through each time are the keys to your handcuffs and in the spaces that are as far apart as possible are the key to A in one room and the padlock A in the other, where your scenario starts.

Undress completely and go to the bathroom and sit on the floor as far away from the door as possible.
Put on your wireless headphones with noise or "special" music (like erotic hypnose files).
Tie your ankles with a hobble tie.
Put on your blindfold and bondage hood.
Put on your handcuffs so that one cuff is below and the other above the rope (your arms between the bent legs) so that you cannot get up any more and are obliged to slide on your butt (rolling forward or backward on your back is also possible).
You must first go to the Frontroom search for the key A, then all the way back to the bathroom for key B and to end to the kitchen for the key to your handcuffs. Each time passing by the kitchen where the handcuff keys are, but which you can only reach at the end. :twisted:

Wearing a stuffed bra and yoga pants is OK. :)
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

here is my report:

i didnt have any luggage tags or chains, so i just used padlock a, to lock handcuff key, onto heavy stepstool in kitchen, then i used padlock b, to lock key a, onto heavy hamper, i blindly spun 12 times in front room to toss key b randomly, and finally go get all ready in bathroom. i put on hovel tie, blindfold, bondage hood, wireless headphones, and lastly handcuffs around hovel tie.

i wore, before all this, my stuffed bra and yoga pants.

i went out from bathroom, scooting on my butt at all times, and went to find key a in front room. once i found it, i scooted into kitchen and unlocked padlock a. finally, i scooted into bathroom and unlocked padlock b with cuff key.

thank you very much, for my self bondage/crossdressing scenerio.

and please, kik message me, okay?

bye.

kik: gwscion
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

About how long have you been able to enjoy yourself?
Did it take you a long time in the front room to find the key?

Instead of a chain, you can also use an ordinary rope, the loop of which passes through the lock and which is tied at an inaccessible height. Because there are no knots in your reach, you can only release the lock with the key.

It is also a special experience if you are not wearing anything below the belt or just a very short mini skirt. You then sit with your bare butt on the cold floor, which of course limits progress. I hit it fast forward by rocking left and right, alternating left and right buttocks forward instead of sliding. :rofl:

Maybe next week I'll send you a Kik message. Right now it is difficult with my handcuffs on and my ankle cuffs connected with a padlock. I'm typing this with one hand. :mrgreen:
And I'm too busy on weekends. :facepalm:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

it took me about an hour, to crawl from room to room.

it was hard, to find front room key, without using my hands to feel for it.

anyway, take your time, to kik me.

bye.