Waiting for my christmas present

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BoundorbeBound

Waiting for my christmas present

Post by BoundorbeBound »

Hello, i ve been into bondage since 20 years now and in all this time i ve bought some toys to play like ropes , cuffs , belts, protaste massager, vibrating cockring, stockings, heels and dress.
I ve some really nice sessions, like the one i hogtied myself with a cinch loop (hope this is the right word) for the first time...
Crossdressing is something new but sometimes it s adding some fun ^^. But i wanted to go to the next level so i search on internet and found a"self bondage hogtied system" and after two days of hesitations i finally bought it :)
It was two weeks ago , i know it will be here soon and i can t wait to try it.... But i have so many ideas that my head will explode ^^. So should i try it on a simple way , should i dress up, toys or not toys, those are the questions in my head right now .
So if someone can choose what should i do it might be easier to wait this gift^^.
Thanks.
kinbaku

Re: Waiting for my christmas present

Post by kinbaku »

I would go for the easy way first. Get to know the product and get to know its possibilities: can I easily get out of it, can it block somewhere and what do I do at that moment, ...
It can quickly become too warm due to the effort, so the clothes will arrive later and piece by piece. First light clothing (bikini, heels, mini skirt, ...) to end with a full costume (maid, cleaning girl, prisoner, kidnapping idea, ... whatever you prefer).
In the last resort you can then get your toys. :shock: :mrgreen:
In this way it remains something that you can enjoy for a long time instead of immediately going for the extreme and then not using it any more because the imagination is lacking to do something else with it.
BoundorbeBound

Post by BoundorbeBound »

Thanks for your answer so heels and skirt it is ( it s a bit cold for a bikini right now for me :wink: , maybe this summer i m not far from the mediterranean sea after all) .
I ll tell when the gift arrives :oops:
BoundorbeBound

Post by BoundorbeBound »

Hi, this morning i received a good news when i arrived at work, the "gift" was waiting for me in my mailbox.
My heart started to beat faster when i saw this :oops: but i also thinked to myself "relax and don t think too much or this is going to a looong day" . Luckily for me i had some customers in my shop so the day passed quickly and now i m finally at home i think i ll have a Wonderfull night ! :D