Needs Scenarios for bad knees!! Please!!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SierraTheSub

Needs Scenarios for bad knees!! Please!!

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hello, long time site user first time poster. I am looking for a scene where I can incorporate my knee braces as my left knee is not very strong. Maybe a scene with only one brace? I’ve been brain storming and cannot come up
With much. I can modify braces if I need too as I have a few extra and don’t use these anymore because my leg has healed. I have plenty of material on hand and I have the means tog eat more gear if I need. I’d really love a few different ideas as I can’t do my favorite hot ties anymore. Thanks for reading!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Needs Scenarios for bad knees!! Please!!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Sierra. I hope we can get along, as hog ties are my favourite.
I am a little confused. Your left knee is healed, but in a weak state?
If we are to help, we need to know what gear you have, and more importantly, your limits, especially pertaining to the use of your legs. What positions of the leg can cause injury?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome SierraTheSub. Just be careful about putting stress on your knees if they are not fully healed yet.
Lying on your stomach with hands tied behind your back and like a strappado tied to an ice lock rope above you that prevents you from rolling onto your back, you may be able to approach half the hogtie.
Which hot ties do you like the most?
SierraTheSub

Post by SierraTheSub »

My left knee has healed pretty good an continues to feel better but I don’t want to push my luck with it.
Gear available: metal hand and ankle cuffs
Rope
Tape
Atleased 10 padlocks with different keys
Metal ice timer
Knee braces that can work on both legs(they’re immobilizer brace so once strapped on my leg ha snot bend and these can me modified as I use a different brace for my day to day now)

Like I had said if I need to I can purchase more gear if you guys have ideas that I can work with. I refuels and using my leg climbing around and stuff so my knee is healed pretty well but I just don’t wanna risk it. I’m deff worth risking being caught tied up tight but that’s part of the thrill hahaha
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lay yourself completely naked on a large soft carpet on the floor, put on your old knee braces and tie your ankles with rope with a Two Column Tie so that your ankles are together. Then tighten your knee braces so that your legs are straight. You can also reinforce this with a binding below and above the knee.
Use your Ice timer to get the key to your handcuffs that have your hands tied behind your back.
Make sure the key holes on your handcuffs are correct. :shock:
I wish you a pleasant rolling feast. :twisted: