Weighted ball gag

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Weighted ball gag

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So, you have a ball gag that is not strapped on, that you must hold onto, or else suffer pain. The ball will be chained to the sensitive area of your choice.
Capture.JPG
You can use a heavier ball for a worse predicament. Hold it the length of your lock down, or as long as you can to suffer the least amount of pain. Have fun ya'll!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Re: Weighted ball gag

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress often uses a large heavy black dildo to gag me. It is not attached to anything, but i must not drop it. Sometimes She will help by pushing it deep into my throat!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cdinbonds wrote:Sometimes She will help by pushing it deep into my throat!
What a helpful mistress you have. :mrgreen:

I had once made a slightly more difficult setup with a CD between my lips (lips between the teeth and the CD) holding a weight up on my testes. Over time, it will become more difficult to keep the CD in your mouth.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So, you have a ball gag that is not strapped on, that you must hold onto, or else suffer pain.
Cheeky!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

There's a photoseries somewhere of this but the gag (I forget if it was a ball or a dildo) supports a weight via a pulley, and if the weight drops it pulls a peg that's stopping another weight on another pulley attached to a clothespeg zipper running round the woman's breasts and labia. I say 'if' the weight drops but it's more 'when' because it's a bucket being filled from a large bottle with a hole, so the weight starts at a few hundred grams and increases to several kilos, so holding is only delaying the inevitable.

A nice twist would be two women, or a woman and a man, set up like this facing each other from either side of a room, each holding in their mouth the dildo that stops the other's zipper from operating, so each is watching the other with a look begging them not to let go, and when one finally does the other will release in turn as they scream with pain. That would make a great video.
Shannon SteelSlave

This idea is not my own, that's K, from Deviant Designs. She "dropped the ball" a few times and her friend put it back in. She's such a good sport about these things. Or well paid.
My variation would be magnetic cuffs holding the wrists in a way that they can not catch the ball , and the victim must not be able to stoop or place the ball on a high object to relieve. Hands against the wall is fine. If the victim can hold onto the ball until the time the cuffs release, they win, and can escape pain free. There would be an incentive to hold on, even if getting tired, as their pain would be made shorter as a reward for their length of service. There would be nothing to muffle the scream of dropping the ball though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That's a nice scenario, thanks for sharing! I do love predicament bondage, but sometimes it is a little tricky for selfbondage.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Hands against the wall is fine. If the victim can hold onto the ball until the time the cuffs release, they win, and can escape pain free. There would be an incentive to hold on, even if getting tired, as their pain would be made shorter as a reward for their length of service. .
For a continuous session: start with a very short time and you are pleasantly satisfied when you win, but each time it is redone there will be an additional 5 minutes before the electromagnets release.
Makes you want as much as possible to have those pleasant orgasms, but at the same time the fear that the inevitable will ever happen. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

I may add this to a punishment list to my points system. Through out the week, if you fail to complete a task, you will have to draw a random punishment card. It will say "Break a deal, face the wheel". If you draw this card of many cards, it will add 10 minutes to the time you must spend in this scenario. You can not "pre pay" or take off minutes a few at a time. All minutes may only be served at the end of the week, with as many as you accumulate. So if you got the weighted ball gag card 5 times, that would be 50 minutes of a combination of jaw clenching strain and tight clamps pulling on your sensitive areas-pain.
Let's up the game by adding a rigid posture collar. It will prevent you from shifting to a slightly more comfortable mouth grip, and, after dropping the ball, you will not be able to see the ball dangling. I imagine that will make it much worse. The lower half of the body should not be too firmly fastened, instead, allowing for some desire to shift bearing on the legs, making the dropped ball swing around a bit as you try to bear your weight.
👠👠
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

This does raise an interesting idea to my mind - why not make ball gag of your own cum? If you had a ball ice mold of the right size, you could fill it, freeze it, and then just lock it in place w/ a simple hood. Now, if only my sphere ice mold were small enough!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_bert wrote:This does raise an interesting idea to my mind - why not make ball gag of your own cum? If you had a ball ice mold of the right size, you could fill it, freeze it, and then just lock it in place w/ a simple hood. Now, if only my sphere ice mold were small enough!
Same reason doing it from solid ice is not a good idea. Frostbite. Ice can be a lot of fun to play with, but also carries risks, especially with forced and prolonged contact.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:
bound_bert wrote:This does raise an interesting idea to my mind - why not make ball gag of your own cum? If you had a ball ice mold of the right size, you could fill it, freeze it, and then just lock it in place w/ a simple hood. Now, if only my sphere ice mold were small enough!
Same reason doing it from solid ice is not a good idea. Frostbite. Ice can be a lot of fun to play with, but also carries risks, especially with forced and prolonged contact.
Or you can make an ice-cube-chair with cum. :wink:
I would attach the key to my wrist with a wire. Should it fall too far away, you can pull the key towards you with the help of this wire when the cum ice has melted.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:ice-cube-chair
That's a fun site. Everybody take a look at this
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:ice-cube-chair
That's a fun site. Everybody take a look at this
Very interesting and fun (naughty fun) site! 8)

Gives me some very evil ideas... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks Shannon and Jenny.
It is a pity that it is an archive: a few things are no longer visible, but it remains an interesting site. I had found it in the distant past (2017) through a post from BoundAnna. It took a while before I found it back in my archive. :wink:
It proves once again how rich the BoundAnna site is when you dig into it. So, newbies, work to be done. :whip:

And please let us know what you found. :rofl: