Weighted ball gag

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zepart949

Re: Weighted ball gag

Post by zepart949 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:ice-cube-chair
That's a fun site. Everybody take a look at this
Make it more fun...have the ice cube be frozen pee
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Z.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome zepart949 and have fun with your pee ice cream. :wink:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh I can imagine that with a partner this would be sooo much fun.
I would love to try this. I am going to have to try and think of ways I can do this by myself and have some forfeit for dropping my gag.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lisahs2 wrote:Oh I can imagine that with a partner this would be sooo much fun.
I would love to try this. I am going to have to try and think of ways I can do this by myself and have some forfeit for dropping my gag.

Lisa
Replace the ball gag with a Spidergag or some other Wide Open Mouth Gag. :twisted:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
lisahs2 wrote:Oh I can imagine that with a partner this would be sooo much fun.

Lisa
Replace the ball gag with a Spidergag or some other Wide Open Mouth Gag. :twisted:
I only have a ballgag and tape and things for other gags. I'll have to look at those other types

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This all sounds great fun, I'll have to try soon. Being an asthma suffer I stay away from gags and miss the fun that they can add. But this idea would force my mouth to remain closed, I like the cd idea or maybe a leather pad that had to remain clenched in the teeth to hold up the weight.

One mad idea comes to mind that the pad would be holding up a weight up at the top of a tube which sits over your balls. Release the pad and the weight drops :shock: . Perhaps a mind fuck could be added by which there is an ice stop within the tube. You release the weight but you have no idea if the ice, which is constantly melting will still be strong enough to catch the weight and if it did catch the weight sooner or later it will melt and the weight will still fall but maybe with not so much force.

It could be added to by having a timed release timed close to the ice failure point then you had to choos. Do you release early and save your aching jaw hoping the ice will hold out until release or try and hold on until release.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:One mad idea comes to mind that the pad would be holding up a weight up at the top of a tube which sits over your balls. Release the pad and the weight drops :shock: . Perhaps a mind fuck could be added by which there is an ice stop within the tube. You release the weight but you have no idea if the ice, which is constantly melting will still be strong enough to catch the weight and if it did catch the weight sooner or later it will melt and the weight will still fall but maybe with not so much force.
Ever done something like that in a different way.
Standing naked with ankles tied in a spreader bar about two feet from the wall, facing the wall.
A heavy book securely tied with a rope to a ball stretcher; the rope along with book shorter than the distance crotch and spreader bar.
Push the book against the wall with your head by bending forward and then tie your hands behind the back with handcuffs.
Because the center of gravity is close to the wall, you block the book with your head. The only escape is to drop the book and let it swing between your legs. :shock: :evil:
I wish you a pleasant walk to the key of your handcuffs. :mrgreen:
Last edited by kinbaku on 08 Jan 2021, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lisahs2 wrote:I only have a ballgag and tape and things for other gags. I'll have to look at those other types

Lisa
I once made the open mounth gag with 2 clothes hooks. The 2 clothes hooks go between the cheek and the teeth in your mouth (the two curved hooks of each keep your mouth open) and they are both connected behind your head, with a cord through the holes where the screws normally belong.
ClothesHook.jpg
ClothesHook.jpg (12.72 KiB) Viewed 1455 times
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I did something like that. Spread eagle, blinfold, 5 liters bottle, full of water as a weight, hangs at ceiling exactly over me. Rope from bottle passed through the ring on ceiling and connected to unsecured ballgag. Ice with a key, as usually. Release gag - and bottle will drop to my body. Painful!
What was a wonderful feeling! Like a somebody tries to strongly pull off a gag from my mouth. I want to beg "No, please! Stop it! Please!", but i gagged and i can't get respite even for a second! It feels like an evil mistress tries to fail you.
But when i failed, i learned - dropped bottle is a easy punishment. It must be something stronger. Something hellslike, tried before and know - it really painful. Meanwhile, 5 kg pull force - is a good choice for me. Also good idea - insert a pause for ten seconds before punishment starts. And sound, signalizes - you failed. This is time to realize what you did and get ready for take punishment.

P.S. There's a trouble: painful punishment requires a gag, but your gag is a released...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.