Scenario on the stairs

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinbaku

Scenario on the stairs

Post by kinbaku »

Just done an imposed scenario. The task was to crawl up some steps of a staircase with wrists tied very close to the ankles.

I had first done a test with just keeping my wrists loose against my ankles. If I then put my feet one by one on the stairs on which I was sitting, I could push my back against the next staircase to get higher.

So the preparation started: the liberating key tied with a rope to the balustrade at the height of the 8th stairs, but so that I could lay the key on the 4th stairs. This is to prevent that I could slide the key down with my nose. I have to get to the 6th step so that my hands can grab the key and open the lock.
In my office on the floor, a spare key is frozen in an ice block in a container as a backup.

I undressed completely, then tied rope loops around the ankles that were slightly larger than the diameter of my ankle and wrist. Started at the office, sitting on the stone floor, I pushed the right hand at the outside of the right ankle in the loop around this ankle so that the inside of the wrist touches the ankle - so that no blood vessels are pinched when cinching. Then I cinch it with zip-ties so the hand cannot be released any more. Then the left hand on the outside of the left ankle, but with the difference that between the cinching zip-ties a lock is located like a chain. Once these zip-ties are tightly attracted I can only release me when I open the lock.

Then my journey of 8 meters (26 ft) started from the office, down the hall to the stairs.
The movement was done by rocking left and right, each time half a centimetres (1/5 inch) further forwards and like a snail leaving a trail of pre-cum.
At the stairs I only got turned by rolling over onto my back and getting closer to the first step bit by bit.

However, the way I had tried before did not work: the center of gravity remained above my buttocks and I could not put my feet up on the stairs or push myself up.
At one point I managed to get to my knees. This allowed me to put a foot on the first step, but this too was of no use: the foot was too far from the center of gravity and therefore useless.
So I waited a while to recover from the efforts, wet in a sweat. Then to go back at that snail's pace to the office to wait until the ice had melted so that I could get the spare key.

It was still exciting because I had tightened the zip-ties too much, so I had to squeeze to remove the lock from the zip-ties. Otherwise I would have had to double the distance to the bathroom where there were scissors to cut the zip-ties.
bounddosster

Re: Scenario on the stairs

Post by bounddosster »

Sometimmes things just don't go as we plan them, lucky you had the sense to use a back up release.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Re: Scenario on the stairs

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Sometimmes things just don't go as we plan them, lucky you had the sense to use a back up release.
When trying something new you should always have at least two backups that are independent of each other.
I almost needed the second backup, although I dreaded having to travel that longer distance after the heavy effort. :mrgreen:

When testing it seemed so easy, but because I had bound my wrists well forward to make sure to get to the lock and not to pinch nerves when you tie your wrists too close to your hands, my thighs were too close to my chest and there was no longer any possibility to push me up with my feet. :shock: